[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone from Balkan tell me why Serbs have beef with so many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1498357941826.jpg (231KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1498357941826.jpg
231KB, 800x536px
Can anyone from Balkan tell me why Serbs have beef with so many countries? I can understand Albania but how about Bosnia and Croatia?
>>
>>134129517
Another balkan thread. I see people find this incredibly entertaining.
The loudness of it id attribute to foreign influences and the hate to propaganda and stupidity. In reality, youd be surprised how stupid people are around here, really dense both women and men. But men are more prone to violence and getting aggressive, also more prone to developing the false dichotomy of the tribalist mentality where its "Us versus them" and it doesnt matter who you are.
This is easily noticeable when you look at how many football club gang related violences we have around here.
Its not that serbs hate croats, its that serbs hate serbs and croats, and that croats hate croats and serbs and so on.
Its just failure to notice any nuance in life and wanting things to be incredibly simple, because thinking is too hard. And then what happens? Others start thinking for you and others are retarded.
>>
>>134129517
Croats did bunch of atrocities to us both in WW1 and WW2.
Bosnians also, plus they collaborated with Turks.

what now?
>>
>>134130057
I can understand football clubs because they're violent in any country starting with Turkey ending with UK but when I was in Serbia, people were acting really nice. You think the mentality is ever going to change?
>>
>>134129517
IS THAT SOME MOTHERFUCKING ALOE?
>>
File: aloe.jpg (116KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
aloe.jpg
116KB, 750x663px
>>134130730
Yeah
>>
File: 1482264980369.jpg (656KB, 1285x1937px) Image search: [Google]
1482264980369.jpg
656KB, 1285x1937px
>>
>>134130814
aloe is so damn aesthetic
>>
>>134130953
drink it
>>
>>134130666
They are nice because you are us and not them.
And i actually dont know the answer to the question. In reality other countries have committed greater and less justified atrocities throughout history. It seems as though first people learn to hate, and then try to figure out reasons to do so.
In reality i could go to both bosnia and croatia and be completely fine with the locals. But to a few, even after getting along, saying i am a serb will be a no go zone.
One second youre friends and the other you arent. Because they realise you are not part of the tribe. I suppose that is respectable in a way
But in another it makes no sense, they do nothing about it. We all hate each other yet nothing comes out of it. No wars, no conquering and certainly no diplomacy. Nothing but missed opportunities to work together and turn this shtihole of balkans into something.

But my biggest question is when do you start getting reasons to hate for something, historically? ww1? ww2? Before 1500s? Before 1000s? Do you hate the country thats on the same clay as that country that hurt you some time ago? Or do you simply hate the name?
Why is hitler considered the worst person ever when stalin has led more men into death than him? And why do we even care about either when ghenghis and his mongol fuckers killed so many they cooled off the earth?
It all sounds like nonsense to me
>>
>>134130882
Slav is the slavs worst enemy.
>>
Serbia is the only country that did not try to fuck us up as much as our other neighbors. Little Entente 2.0 when brothers?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Entente
Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Kosovo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.