[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Islam the most redpilled religion ever? Why is /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

Is Islam the most redpilled religion ever?

Why is /pol/ so against it?
>>
Poopoo
>>
More importantly why are feminists so for it?
>>
Islam would be pretty based if it wasn't for the whole invasion of the west thing
>>
>>134128366
The progressive stack.
ManPoCs are on-par with white women, and there's simply more of them.
Without borders, their largest user base is PoCs. They're playing the long game.
>>
>>134128286
Do they not realize that it's hot and people need less clothes? Don't they realize how much happier people are in California where underwear is acceptable?
>>
>>134128518
kek the "ManPoCs" will quickly kill the white men and enslave the white women if left to their own devices
>>
>>134128286
>I can't castarte myself
>So i need a dune coons faith in order to do this
fucking beta
>>
File: 1500333797069.png (281KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500333797069.png
281KB, 640x320px
>>134128286
Shut the fuck up kike
>>
>>134128286
>Organized religion
Blue pilled as fuck.
>>
>>134128286
Don't you love your Trump handlers
>>
>>134128422
gadaffi warned you

but Murrrrica
Enjoy the gift of your dear leaders
>>
>>134128286
Fuck off muhamid
>>
>>134128286
She should be tortured to potato
>>
>>134128670
2,5,8 gibs me dat
>>
>>134128286
Because fuck religion, we don't need it to string up 'mouthy bass' we just need hyper misogyny now fuck you and fuck your shit tier "religion"
>>
>>134128286
Christianity is the most superior religion in the entire world. End of story
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>134128670
This isn't good for my yellow fever
>>
>>134128286
Islam is racist against whites and anyone not a descendant of Abraham. You can't join them any more than you can join the Jews. Less because you stand out more. You could at least pretend to fit in with Jews.
>>
>>134129203
only know 5
(in the middle now)

>>134129581
Take the yellow pill
>>
>>134130896
But I'm on a diet. Can we groupsekts five anyways?
>>
>>134131194
Would be a good thing for her, always ends up with the same guy no matter how many times he breaks up with her.
>>
>>134128286
Old Islam was fine when they kept to themselves and this bullshit quest for global homogeneity wasn't going on. Cultures should be preserved by keeping them separate. It doesn't mean any one is better than they other.

I keep my spices on a spice rack, separated. It doesn't mean thyme is a shitlord and beautiful paprika needs to replace it. It doesn't mean that I want my nutmeg mixed with my black pepper. And I certainly don't want them all blended together.

And unfortunately a lot of the interference over there was the west carving up territories willy nilly. Kurdistan is now in what, four countries? Fuck me.

Let's move to a post-oil economy as soon as possible, and treat fossil fuels as the puberty of energy development. It was messy and awkward but a necessary step towards glorious nuclear and beyond. Then the Middle East can do what it likes, including the subjugation of its own women, because they seem to enjoy it. And the West can be left the fuck alone too.

Point being: No shit the Arabs are angry. They're inbred to retardation and educated almost exclusively on the Koran. But what kind of a dumb cunt do you have to be to not anticipate this?
>>
File: 1498109127431.jpg (2MB, 2927x3583px) Image search: [Google]
1498109127431.jpg
2MB, 2927x3583px
>>134128286
Your Religion is shit tier:
Christianity/Judaism sought for a stable society.
Buddhism seeks inner peace
Islam seeks only conquest and subjugation.
>>
>>134128286
>Is Islam the most redpilled religion ever?
Go and be 12 years old somewhere else
>>
>>134131909
I seriously don't see the difference between them and pol. They both hate outsiders, women and change.
>>
>>134131704
I don't care how many natsoc or alt-right fags on this board say it's degenerate. My yellow fever is too strong now. Post more of your friend pls.
>>
>inbreeding
>pedophilia
I wonder why
>>
>>134132194
If that's what you think you need to lurk more. And don't post for a while.
>>
>>134128670
all those gooks are disgustingly ugly
>>
>>134128670
What is so appealing about Asians? Why is this yellow fever meme a thing?
>>
>>134128286
The only thing bad about it is that it isn't western OP.

We just literally can't believe in it. Its like asking us to become Buddhists. We can't, its just not into us. Christianity is.

So kys OP. We will make Christianity Islamic Again! Then we won't need Islam
>>
>>134128286
>Why is /pol/ so against it?
Well anon because it would mean the subjugation of all europeans to the house of saud and the destruction of our culture and history. Believe me ive been tempted in seeing islam as a cure all but its just not worth the price we would have to pay
>>
>>134132590
Christianity and Islam are both just Semite yammering. Europe had an indigenous culture and they forfeited it to Middle Easterners. Seems to be a trend.
>>
>>134132754
Paganism is a bad meme.
>>
>>134128422

You can thank israel and the us for that.
>>
>>134132724
>Believe me ive been tempted in seeing islam as a cure
you're a retard for saying that.
Muslims literally belong in a zoo. They can pray and stone their women all they want in there. But bars and electric fences should separate them and us humans, for our safety.
>>
>>134132902
Be that as it may, I'm just stating facts. The Scandis had some cool folk religion though.
>>
>>134128286
islam is a trap for people who seek
1. a strong religion after the weakening of christianity
2. conservative values in a cancerous liberal environment

islam replaces true religion with militant radicalism and expansionism, so it wont satisfy 1.
and 2. islam takes to absurdity. Instead of being actually conservative, they take it over the top

the alt right is also a trap but in a different way. All things labeled far-right today are actually caricatures of originally right wing opinions taken to an extreme. In truth, a left wing ideology hides behind all things far right in our day.

neither islam nor the net or pol will provide conservatism.
>>
>>134128286
I can't be the only one who finds her hot
>>
>>134133181
what on earth are you jabbering about? seriously? islam is like monkeys flinging shit. It's a religion made by sub humans for sub humans.
>>
>>134128286
Islam isn't redpilled, it's just the opposite end of feminism, it's still the destruction of your native culture and a march towards backwards barbarity.

The only thing as stupid and quick to take offense as a feminist is a muslim.
>>
>>134132219
>>134132465
They're small and you can toss them around. Also, they're more straightforward (exception is southeast asians) and don't fight with you without a reason. Also, they're hot.

>>134133181
t. Nietzsche
>>
>>134133020
Thanks m8
>>
>>134133378
You're not wrong but how does it feel to know that Dubai's Big Ben is bigger than yours?
>>
>>134132952
>you're a retard for saying that.
Your probably a "based" "conservative" Faggot Islam would be a great cure all just based on its system of morality we can keep whites natural striving for scientific advancement and exploration while putting control of sexual capital back on the mans side. Its the most anti degenerate ideology today you literally cannot argue with that
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.