[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more cucked first world nation than America? >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Is there a more cucked first world nation than America?

> first 48 hours of a boy's life
> remove most sensitive part of penis
> parents must pay for this procedure or risk going to jail

When asked why they do it
> Girls think natural penises look ugly
> Moms want their son's penis to look like dads
> Old women need baby foreskin for anti aging
>>
File: the way of men.jpg (207KB, 893x1360px) Image search: [Google]
the way of men.jpg
207KB, 893x1360px
>>134119768
>parents must pay for this procedure or risk going to jail
Literally not a thing.
>>
>>134119960
Try not paying for a medical procedure in America. You'll end up in jail
>>
File: holo.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
holo.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>134120458
No shit dumbass, if you order a circumcision, you have to pay for it, but you don't have to order the circumcision.
>>
Australia & canada 50%
Dafuq?
>>
File: wallhaven-52695.jpg (576KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-52695.jpg
576KB, 1920x1080px
why are uncut fags so salty?

ik girls thing it's gross but it's like manlet going after tall dudes
>>
why is it so high in south korea?
>>
File: 1480566241234.jpg (32KB, 441x345px) Image search: [Google]
1480566241234.jpg
32KB, 441x345px
>>134119768
Yes, America is cucked to death. Has anyone actually had girls get weirded out by being uncut?

My dad was super against it because he was woke on the jews so I'm not mutilated, and I've never had someone mention it. I have a bigger dick so I've gotten complemented on the size and performance, and I guess they wouldn't bring it up if they had a good time. But I also avoid bitches, so who knows.
>>
Being cut exist since paleolithic or something like that, it's a 30,000 years tradition.

In North Africa it always existed since 6000 years.

There's some positive sides too that ni one can deny
>>
>>134124811
>positive sides
Like what? It was used mainly for keeping your dick clean back when people didnt use soap, but for the most part it's pretty much useless especially when done to a newborn just for "traditional" purposes. Even more disgusting when it's an old rabbi who sucks the blood of your dick with his mouth.
>>
File: 1499049344125.jpg (15KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
1499049344125.jpg
15KB, 350x254px
>South Korea
>>
>>134125151
There has been scientific studies on that that you can read https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2422990/

8. Circumcision decreases the risk of urinary tract infection.
7. Circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men.
6. Circumcision lowers the risk of STDs.
5. Circumcision protects against penile cancer.
4. Circumcision reduces the risk of penile HPV infection and the risk of cervical cancer in female partners.
3. Circumcision prevents chlamydia infections and subsequent pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy and infertility.
2. Circumcision decreases the risk of balanoposthitis and phimosis and the later need for postneonatal circumcision.
1. Circumcision improves sexual function and creativity.
>>
>>134124493
Uncut goy here

The only girl who complained was a 2/10 fat beaner i was pounding blind drunk

When I reminded her that I was the most attractive guy who'll ever fuck her she shutted up and took it like the good little piggy she was
>>
>>134125423
t. Dr kikebergstein
>>
File: 1440804054680.jpg (18KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
1440804054680.jpg
18KB, 400x431px
>>134119768
my parents refused to let them do it, because my parents aren't niggers, kikes or muslim
>>
>>134125423
>6. Circumcision lowers the risk of STDs.
>5. Circumcision protects against penile cancer.
>4. Circumcision reduces the risk of penile HPV infection and the risk of cervical cancer in female partners.
>3. Circumcision prevents chlamydia infections and subsequent pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy and infertility.
>1. Circumcision improves sexual function and creativity.
Literally all of these can't be tested or proven accurately. The ONLY thing is that it decreaes the risk of a tract infection, seeing as how the urethra may or may not be covered by the foreskin. It would be useful if we walked around naked. That being said, there's no reason to cut it off because we don't need it. Only in some cases does it need removed because the skin is too tight. Do you remove your fingernails because sometimes they may bend back or have a hangnail? No. Nice try, keep your baby foreskins out of our makeup you sick fucks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.