[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to conservative sites such as infowars >read about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>go to conservative sites such as infowars
>read about Justine Diamond, the Australian slain at the hands of the cop
>Initially its derogatory posts about Australians, foreigners, and their failure to comply with American law enforcement, minority cops are traditionally on our side

>Cop's racial identity is revealed as Somalian
>complete 180 where the victim is virtually faultless, compliance is a negligible issue and that the police officer is entirely culpable for murder, with personal motivations, no investigation immediate execution
Where were you when you realized that Americans are just as prejudiced and flippant as thirld-worlders in your own country/BLM/etc?
>>
> white cops go around shooting Niggers
> nigger cops go around shooting Niggers
> nigger cops gets idea
> shoots white womenz cuz lulz
Any action against him causes more racial turmoil.

And who was his partner? Any more on this, haven't seen much?
>>
>>134116392
>>read about Justine Diamond, the Australian slain at the hands of the cop
>>Initially its derogatory posts about Australians, foreigners, and their failure to comply with American law enforcement
Stuff that totally happened.jpg
>>
>>134117267
Stp using the n word
>>
>>134117454
It actually did, most of it was lack of guns, etc and how foreigners were inexperienced in dealing with police officers in America, you can choose do dig your head in the sand if you want to, I wouldn't blame you

>>134117267
Apparently his colleague was conducting the interview after the 911 call, something happened, he fired at her multiple times from the passenger seat
>>
>>134116392
>loves niggers
>complains about white people
>moves to white country anyway

good, don't come here. stay in your country. better yet, go to another nigger country.
>>
>>134117677
>It actually did
...and yet, you're just here describing it, instead of posting links, archives, and screencaps.

Back to Tumblr, snowflake.
>>
>>134118231
>>complains about white people
Really, how very comprehending of you, especially where you fail to recognize that the people I am complaining about were equivalent to BLM, not to mention I am in Sudan like the flag says

Oh I see, you're too dumb to come back with an intelligent, incisive retort so its just insults. Calm down or you'll develop pre-senile dementia by 40 from the cortisol
>>
>>134118451
Keep retoring with ad hominem when we even had the same discussions here on 4chan, before the cops name was released, you're just too pathetic to come up with anything else

Do you really need me to go back a few days in google and CTRL+V posts for you? Or should we take your word despite no evidence to the contrary? Pathetic
>>
>>134117529
is this the ireland anon dropping lots of red-pills on good versus evil occult mystery schools? from the last thread.

oh i get it, damond = diamond, so they're jews?
>>
>>134118802
You don't have evidence, so that's not ad hominem. What articles? Surely they were indexed. You did archive them, yes? No?

How curious.
>>
Based cop
>>
>>134118802
You said it happened so please provide evidence to back up the claim
>>
>>134117454
It's not too shocking desu. We can only handle so much of their banter before we snap.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.