[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland: >hated by both Nazis and Communists, referred on multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: polish flag.jpg (112KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
polish flag.jpg
112KB, 800x450px
Poland:
>hated by both Nazis and Communists, referred on multiple occasions as "racial trash"
>backwards in terms of all European standards, outdated mentality, unable to adapt
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT
>the only ones who accepted communism instead of viewing it as occupation
>degenerates by nature
>all aspects of "culture" stolen from the neighbors and invaders
>didn't ally with their Balkan brothers in the war against the Turks
>were the only ones willing to cooperate with the Soviets, which is why they got all this clay
>claimed to have been the leaders in the resistance against Nazi Germany
>claim that they are the smartest and strongest people in Europe, but they never had any accomplishments because the evil Westerners are keeping them down
>have a habit of moving en masse to a foreign clay and then claiming it as theirs, used this trick to win most of the clay they currently have
>very impulsive, loud and nigger-tier violent
>unwarranted self-importance, will think you hate him because he's Polish, even if you don't know what or where Poland is
>failed in WW1
>started WW2
>claim to be patriots, but work for ShareBlue for 5 cents per post
>>
File: 1497390681558.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
1497390681558.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
t. Abdul
>>
File: Poland.jpg (151KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Poland.jpg
151KB, 752x1063px
>>134113756
>hated by both Nazis and Communists
Well, if you're hated by the Nazis AND the Commies your doing something right

>backwards in terms of all European standards, outdated mentality, unable to adapt
Have you seen Europe today? Thank goodness they don't "adapt" to that.

>failed in WW1
The country didn't exist in WW1 you retard.

>started WW2
A 10 second google search will prove this wrong.
>>
>>134113756
talk about poland and communism when you remove all red army monuments from berlin.

we are trashing ours and they didnt raped us 1/10 of what they did to you.

maybe you actually enjoyed it?
>>
File: Witam Pana Somsiada.jpg (57KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Witam Pana Somsiada.jpg
57KB, 600x465px
whats up neighbour? terrorists again?
>>
>>134113756
oh
low-fat bait
i would respo
>>
>>134113756
I mean, I know that you are trying to bait but bait becomes too obvious when you put too much effort into it.

Short and precise baits are the best tools to get (you)s out of targeted group.
When you put a lot of text into the bait then it becomes very transparent.
>>
>>134116640
Dzidy zawsze na propsie
>>
almost time for us to come over there again and give you a good ass whupping hans, you're long over due
>>
>>134113756

>be German
>constantly try to destroy Europe through failed policy
>project German insecurities and guilt onto others
>>
>>134113756
>didn't ally with their Balkan brothers in the war against the Turks
Gotta admit it, that's pretty scummy
>>
>>134113756
Yes Balkan brothers because Poland totally is part of the Balkans you fucking spastic
>>
>>134114223
Fuck....

Should I kill myself?
>>
File: 1494257384157.png (19KB, 584x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494257384157.png
19KB, 584x562px
I I know a lot of people who look that.,,,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.