[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ pretend to hate muslims when they love what islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1484932582890.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1484932582890.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
Why does /pol/ pretend to hate muslims when they love what islam stands for? (homophobia, no rights for wemenz, retarded laws regarding alcohol and drugs, killing degenerates, ...)

A-are you guys muslim?
>>
>>134111177
muslims are terrorists, we aren't. and get the fuck off this board if you say "you guys"
>>
>Why don't you love other nationalists when you yourself are a nationalist?

Because I'm from a different nation you retard.
>>
Do you understand what the difference is between punching someone else and punching yourself?
>>
>>134111857
you're a filthy muzzie to me
>>
>>134111948
I'll take that as a no
>>
>>134111177
Islam stones gays, treats women poorly, and bans alchohol and drugs.
NatSoc and the Fash tend to want to keep gays behind doors, they generally glorify women, who still have many rights and are not considered property under this, and are generally fine with certain substances in moderation
Fuck Off
>>
>>134111177
For instances, I view women as incredibly important to society and deserving of the right to not be divorced on a whim, and not be abused by her husband on a whim, and allowed to walk outside with her hair showing, and have the ability to decide with her husband where to cast the family's vote.
>>
>>134112467
>>134112840
Cuck
>>
>>134111177
>>134111811
Blessed discourse
>>
>>134111177
1. Muslims are for the most part non-Europeans. They glorify an Arab.
2. I don't care about faggots
3. Some women are alright and is worth listening too even if that's a small minority of them

I'm socially liberal, but oppose white genocide.
>>
>>134111177
Conservative Nationalism ain't a religion m8. I feel this way because that's what I believe is best for my family, friends and countrymen. All religious views aside. /pol/ is a Christian board btw.
>>
It would be like if we all play football and I score goal for enemy team. Yes, I managed to score but my team lost.
>>
>>134114706
This. So this.
If you spend the whole match just shit talking your own team saying how bad they are, it doesnt even matter if you are right. You are still a twat. The other team thinks you're a twat, and your own team thinks you're a twat.

I don't care if Muslims are nice people (they aren't), I don't care if they are smarter or stronger than us (they arent).

I care that they are NOT us.
>>
>>134111177
look up the crusades newfag & lurk moar
>>
>>134114706
That's what you get for playing spicball
>>
>>134115876
>spicball
That's only a problem for you burger.
>>
>>134111811
>implying Islam is a nation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.