[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1443255680941.jpg (71KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443255680941.jpg
71KB, 960x960px
Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder actual free markets have prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking for most of it's history. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Basically what I'm saying is if we had a free market, the entire fucking country would be disneyland or universal studios and people would barely have to work.

Why would you NOT support this unless you were a shill that hated white people?
>>
/pol/ tell me why faggots from Sargon's channel and Reddit are now swarming threads here with it's liberal shit

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>134110190
>anime right
>>
>>134110433
I have no idea.
Why are you posting this in my thread though?
>>
File: 1483915689301.jpg (60KB, 860x853px) Image search: [Google]
1483915689301.jpg
60KB, 860x853px
>>134110818
>shitty western animation left
>>
>>134110996
or or or
stop watching cartoons faggot
>>
File: 1483548128107.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483548128107.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>134110190
nice, so when do we start burning down the central banks?
>>
>>134111101
>anime is evil bourgeois propaganda
wew
>>
>>134111101
^^^this
>>
File: 1492021774032.jpg (49KB, 780x390px) Image search: [Google]
1492021774032.jpg
49KB, 780x390px
>>134111280
Today Senpai.
>>
>>134111317
i love how you keep putting words in my mouth cause you cant actually defend the position that you watch anime as an adult.
get a real hobby not mindless escapism dude
>>
>>134110190
Sounds like a pipe dream
>>
and then you'll import Jorge and Muhammed to do your shitty jobs because your native population is overworked and won't breed
>>
File: killacommie for animu.jpg (32KB, 434x471px) Image search: [Google]
killacommie for animu.jpg
32KB, 434x471px
>>134111376
But I am no burger should I burn my own central bank, or should I buy a ticket to the US?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.