[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reading red pill literature >Too lazy/scared to leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Reading red pill literature
>Too lazy/scared to leave the house

Well /pol/? How close am I?
>>
REEEEEEEEEE

I can learn everything about the outside from here.
>>
>>134109084
>Too lazy/scared to leave the house
>not just tunneling holes in your basement
I got hand-made tunnels running all over the city all dug with my NEET nails
>>
>>134109084
>disabled
>overweight
>no friends

why would I go outside? to be laughed at? I've dropped 30lbs over the last month and I'm only at 295. Even if I lose another 100 I won't be attractive or charming, I'll just be a slightly overweight man with flabby as fuck skin cause I've been fat for 10+ years

so I have no reason to leave my house anymore. I'll die here.
>>
File: 1486939198927.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486939198927.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>>134109084
>red pill literature
post 'em
>>
>>134111047
Most people on the street are not really paying attention to anything but themselves
>>
>>134111234
i'm deformed from my disability, get more looks than a nigger with a stable job
>>
>>134111662
weeeew.... savage
>>
>>134111047
>>134111662
Everything will be alright, anon. You can still post here with us. Who needs the outside anyway?
>>
>>134111047
It possible to lose weight man. I was autistic and didn't leave the house during daytime which at some points in the Year is like 20+hrs a day. I would only go outside during night and just exercise down a rather empty street. I didn't see any of my friends for 10 months straight and next time I saw them I was ~29 pounds lighter.
If you're an autism like me just work out at home or at night so u don't have to feel embarrassed at daytime.
>>
>>134110786
>when you can't distinguish minecraft from reality anymore
When I wake up I have a brief moment of confusion sometimes. Is my real self in the vidyas? Then reality sinks in.
>>134111047
Oh yeah I used to be pretty fat too. Now I'm just pudgy. Started lifting too. I guess I'm kind of "fit fat" heh.
No I'm not attractive but at least I'm healthier. I don't feel like I'm literally dying all the time.
And anybody can be charming even if you're not attractive. But shit man it comes with time if you're working on it.
Dude don't despair. At least you're on disability I guess. You can work it up from there.
I'm a poorfag and I'll be homeless eventually if things stay like that. So I've got that going on. Trying to avoid that.
>>
>>134109084
You're ready for your first ayahuasca trip anon
>>
>>134113735
Well real life is like a video game sorta.
For one minute magic is real and the next it's not.
Same with the gameplay mechanics. They're never linear but always changing.
There may or may not be respawns or reloading levels or segments of your existence or other's
>tldr life is the most complex video game
>>
>>134111662
Dude take it easy. When I had a job I met some ugly AF people. I mean I'm sure 4chan would call them that. They'd call me that. But many of them were awesome. Many of them were popular. Most people are petty little bitches and gave them shit but they didn't care. One of them was a fucking autistic dick and a manlet and his gf was hot. Real life is literally all BS and it's not even that bad.
>>
>>134114102
Hit me up with the cheat codes if you find them laying around somewhere.
>>
>>134114102
>tldr life is the most complex video game
Shitty pacing desu. Poor difficulty curve. Uneven progression. Unbalanced character classes. Unclear objectives. Exposition missing or full of boring data dumps. Interesting characters and quests too easy to miss. Many players get loss in the open world or become too obsessed with unimportant areas. Currently too much reliance on emergent gameplay with too many players becoming uninvolved.
>>
>>134115026
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM
>>134115131
It's more "luck" and "RNG" based but it's all coded. Fate exists albeit in a paradox
>>
>>134111662
damn. what deformity?
>>
>>134109084
I'm on this plan as well
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.