[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This beautiful creature must die A death for no reason And death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: 5610383_orig.jpg (18KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
5610383_orig.jpg
18KB, 540x360px
This beautiful creature must die
A death for no reason
And death for no reason is murder
And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
It's death for no reason
And death for no reason is murder
And the calf that you carve with a smile
Is murder
And the turkey you festively slice
Is murder
Do you know how animals die?
>>
It's not for no reason if it's going to my belly later.
>>
>>134108571
I don't care how animals die also fuck off and sage
>>
Get the fuck off with your dripping autistic shill screeching.
>>
File: cease.png (250KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
cease.png
250KB, 500x495px
Know how animals die "in nature", OP?

Lots of them straight up starve to death, many succumb to parasites, a whole bunch of them are turned into food by other animals, not to mention the myriad of accidents that might seem inconsequential, such as an injured foot or damaged eye, that are essentially a death sentence via starvation for a wild critter.

A life eating hay and living in a barn and then a quick bolt through the head when the Reaper comes for you seems bretty gud, compared to slipping and breaking your leg and dragging yourself off to die under a bush from dehydration.
>>
>>134108571
I dont care just dont hurt Dogs. dont care about your relativist arguments. Dogs like us like a beta orbiter that actually has loyal intentions

If animals dont wanna be eaten stop being so tasty and easy to kill
>>
>>134111352
Yea ive seen pregnant antelopes get ripped open by lions so they can eat the baby. Hyenas eat animals asshole first while their still alive. Bears eat you alive.

We should treat animals better but until we come up with GM meat. They're gettin ate
>>
>>134108571
>A death for no reason
food seems like a good reason.

sage
>>
>>134108571
real Aryans are vegan. eating animals like primitives is beneath their dignity
>>
>>134112724
not really true

regardless I dont eat meat so fewer of these animals live and die under these conditions
>>
>>134108571
The cow dies, or I kill and eat your dog and mother.
The choice is yours, you have 24hrs.
>>
>>134108571
I'm angry.
I've had enough of these people.
They're a bunch of Christian murdering scum that run giant
death factories, keeping babies alive and selling their body parts.
What more do you need to know about these people?
I go out and face these scum.
They literally crawl from under rocks.
They have green-looking skin, and the run around screaming;
"we love Satan, we want to eat babies." I have them on video.
Hillary's into creepy, weird, sick stuff, man.
She sleeps in the same room with that creepy weirdo woman
whose mother wears a hood over her head, what the hell.
That woman, number one is ugly. Imagine how bad she smells, man.
I'm told her an Obama just stink.
Obama and Hillary both smell like Sulfur.
Literal vampire potbelly goblins are hobbling around, coming after us.
My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go....
Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
We're such self-centered crap, we don't even notice hell itself rising up against us.
Millions are pouring in people, of the very worst type and I'm so pissed.
We're gonna stab your daughter at the mall.
Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
We're gonna stab your wife your son.
Oooooooooooooooooooooo!
We're gonna stab you with a butcher knife and then the Police Chief is gonna say,
We love our Somalis, we love our Muslims, oh, they're so good, oh, they're so sweet.
>>
Fuck off morrissey I'm eating that cow and I'm gonna fucking love it
>>
>>134112724
Humans are carnivores you malnourished faggot. Solutreans killed and ate all the fucking mammoths and buffalo. We will continue to eat meat, and when there is no more room to raise beef, we will grow that shit in a lab. Fuck off.
>>
>>134108765
>>134110043
>>134112103
what's up with these fucking redditors thinking sage is some kind of downvote?
>>
>>134108571
I just ate a fat juicy steak about 15 minutes ago
Its worth it
>>
>>134108571
>cow
>beautiful creature
Fuck off Pajeet.
>>
>>134113291
they will get banned, do not warn them
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
Some animals, to be honest, really couldn't give a shit about
>>
File: two scoops for the big guy.jpg (396KB, 839x1372px) Image search: [Google]
two scoops for the big guy.jpg
396KB, 839x1372px
>>134108571
I literally don't care. When a lion slaughters a gazelle on Animal Planet, I don't hear you bitching about it.

But no, we're humans. We don't get to receive all the nutrients we need to grow and develop into a strong creature.

Veganism/Vegetarianism is letting your emotions dictate how you take care of yourself.
>>
>>134113461
下げる
>>
>>134113647
It's projecting how we humans experience onto animals.

For me, only a few select intelligent socializing animals, have anything approaching a meaningful psychological existence.
>>
>>134108571
Some cannot comprehend the ugly truth. Some will get mad at me for saying this.
Some will make excuses for the slaughter of Earth
Some deny it like they deny d-evil
Some spit molten lead they've been backed into a corner
Some will never understand the beauty of this life's charge
Many will.
>>
>>134108571

>he thinks killing plants is better

it's all life, bro.

death is what makes the cycle go round.
>>
File: 1500411895664.jpg (282KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
1500411895664.jpg
282KB, 1330x748px
no it dies to feed me .
you die to feed vampyers so go figgure.
>>
>>134108571
>must die
born, bred, killed for that purpose, yup
>no reason
tasty+glue+gelatin+leather
you only wish you were so useful
>death for no reason is murder
I think you'll find murder is death for specific (vengeful, financial, etc) reasons. Death for no reason is accidental.
>flesh not tasty or succulent
fite me irl
>do you know how animals die
I grew up on a farm. I helped raise multiple generations of chickens. I regularly fed snakes to my cats. So, yes.

also saged because fuck your thread
>>
>>134108571
By my hand, I am a slaughter house worker, and while I would say I feel nothing as I end the lives of cattle with my pneumatic bolt gun, I'd be lying I feel joy. I don't even like meat I just enjoy the giddiness I feel as that spark in their eye quickly fades away like a candles flame being blown out.
>>
File: cows.png (1MB, 972x1041px) Image search: [Google]
cows.png
1MB, 972x1041px
>>134116336
also pic
>>
>>134108571
Cows are fucking ugly creatures that smell like shit that are swarmed in flies
>>
>>134113461
>this ever happening
lmao
>>
It's a fucking cow. Why should I care about a cow?
>>
File: WikiHow.png (421KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
WikiHow.png
421KB, 744x694px
>>134108571
>A death for no reason is murder
>the flesh you fancifully fry
Hey, I think I just found THE reason
>>
>>134108571
Cows are butchered for far more than just their meat.
>>
File: 1500409520741.jpg (36KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
1500409520741.jpg
36KB, 606x630px
more burgers for me faggot
>>
>>134108571
>A death for no reason
>for no reason

This is why vegetarians must be cut down and ground up into animal food or fertilizer
>>
>>134108571
I would gladly spare a cow and murder you for fried flesh instead. You and all your shitty vegan friends should be industrially slaughtered.
>>
Factory farms are disgusting and should be illegal. You should be allowed hunt for food though. Being a vegetarian is unhealthy.
>>
Only liberal snowflakes care about animal wel-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc
>>
>>134111352
>>134111955

This is why you should hunt your food instead of buying factory farmed meat.

You get to spare an animal from a much slower, more painful death. Improve your shooting skills while doing it. And you don't give money just to breed more animals that have shit lives squashed together in a cage.

Hunting for food is the real redpill.
>>
>>134108571
A good portion of the people who post on /pol/ have little to no compassion, practice no empathy and have no regard for anyone but themselves. Many appear to be selfish, self-entitled sadists who either cannot or simply refuse to comprehend basic human values. It seems as if they do not care about the suffering of anyone except themselves.

If they were to truly research the horror, agony, terror and unimaginable pain farmed animals go through from the moment they're born until the moment they are violently killed, and see life from that perspective, instead of their typical self centered worldview, they might gain some introspection and begin to practice empathy.
>>
>>134119132
Eating red meat all the time is unhealthy because it increases your chances of heart disease, but that's no real argument against cow farms. Neither is your post.
>>
>>134108571
those look like dairy cows
>>
>>134119372

hunting is fucking retarded.

the only valid reason anyone hunts, is to get away from their fat wives. it costs a great deal of money and time.

if you think hunting is actually practical you're probably sub 100 iq.
>>
>>134119472
Eating anything all the time or in excess is unhealthy you dumbshit.
>>
>>134119472
Yes that's why you shouldn't eat red meat all the time. You should eat meat when you've caught meat. I.e sparingly. If you want more raise it yourself.

Factory farms are bad because the animals live shit lives, they wouldn't be alive if they weren't bred to be eaten. Their death is very painful as well. Suffering = Bad unless its meant to prevent further suffering.

>>134119596
I eat meat once a week and hunt most of it. It's not that hard to put down a few traps. We also raise chickens but we don't eat them but we get lots of eggs.
>>
>>134108571
Those are dairy cows in stockade to be milked you stupid shit. After they are milked they go back out to pasture to fart and lay out in the sun all day.

Why can't vegans into farming?
>>
>>134108571

tell it to the lion, tigers and bears

factory farming is wrong but killing is normal and healthy
>>
>>134120065
Those are veal calves you retard

>>134120144
This
>>
>>134108571
I know exactly how they die when I kill them myself.
This fall and winter will be time to restock the freezer up with venison, rabbit, squirrel and pheasant.
>>
>>134108571
They die for a good reason: nutition (you can survive eating only vegetables while a balanced diet with both meat and vegetables gives a proper nutrition).
I'm against food wasting - the main reason of factory farming.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>134108571

Humans have "Breeding Farms" just like Animals & just like Animals they are killed, eaten & bred depending on the Usage and/or Group(s) that want them.

Selective Breeding Farms also exist, so Custom Created/Made Children are already a reality.

[KB Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

The /HTG/ threads have been looking Trafficking Networks, which have things like Distribution Centers & have some connections to the Breeding Farms depending on where they are.

Humans are a "product" just like anything else.
>>
>>134119913
>Suffering = Bad unless its meant to prevent further suffering.
That's exactly what the factories are for. They provide more food so people can get it cheaply and more products such as leather, gelatin, glue, etc.
>>
>tfw hunt all my own meat
>>
>>134108571
>>134108571
>A death for no reason

uhhhh then how the fuck do I get my freedom burgers you fucking nigger??????
>>
>>134108571
>A death for no reason

Stopped reading right there. Nigga, the moment burgers start growing on trees, is when I will stop eating cows.
>>
>food isn't a reason
cows turn plants into meat.
>>
>>134121898
This,I can't fucking wait till lab-grown food reaches prices considered "normal".
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.