[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all women beautiful? Or is that just a myth perpetuated by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: NKz8CsdYyhJF.jpg (270KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
NKz8CsdYyhJF.jpg
270KB, 700x525px
Are all women beautiful? Or is that just a myth perpetuated by the feminist agenda?
>>
The fuck you think faggot?
>>
File: 1333905594507.jpg (389KB, 1000x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1333905594507.jpg
389KB, 1000x1598px
>>
>>134103414
If everything were beautiful beauty would be redundant.
Remember to sage this designated shitposting thread lads.
>>
We're all dirty apes.
>>
>>134103414
The more you stare at that image, the more disturbing it looks. Of course its feminist propaganda, some humans are ugly, some are beautiful, some are vomit inducing sights and some are beauty Gods. You can better yourself quite a lot from taking care of your body (not being fat fuck), skin, hair, teeth, cloths posture etc. It won't get you necessary to the top but it will surely distance yourself from the prior image. Keep it natural, don't be a faggot. Brushing your teeth, eating healthy not to have a 20kg belly, washing your hair and tucking your shirt in properly not to become a muffin top is not equal to tons of makeup the whores are using.
>>
On the topic of beauty in general I was thinking to myself how odd it is that there exists this yuge line between being obviously good-looking and obviously not good-looking. Why are some people so ugly from birth and some so attractive? And I don't just mean ugly as in not being Brad Pitt or some model because I don't think you have to be "hot" to have an aesthetic looking face. I'm talking butt fucking ugly; you just don't look right at all, usually do to some really out of place facial feature(s) or an odd bone structure.

This is hard to explain but anyway it just blows my mind. Everyone in my family including myself are pretty attractive but then you meet people or entire families who were beaten with an ugly stick. Not trying to put anyone down but god damn there are some real uggos out there.

>>134103572
Those are some pretty lousy 9s, especially that tanned one with the glasses and the tanned Asian. Weak 7s in my book.
>>
>>134105486

Honestly I think most people are average looking if they make a decent enough effort to stay in shape and keep themselves clean.

It's not a coincidence that fatness and ugliness often go hand in hand.
>>
>>134103572
roll
>>
>>134103572

According to this I have been bangin nonstop 20s.
>>
>>134103414
Of course.

We are not all equal. Some people get all their starting stats set to 10, some get them all set to 1. Most peoe go up in some and down in others over time.

It's reality.
>>
>>134105851
Definitely agree on the fatness thing, but I've known dudes with terrible hygiene and they still look handsome. On the other end there are people out there who go overboard with cleanliness and still look weird as fuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.