[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>run on repealing obamacare >get elected >WE DON'T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>run on repealing obamacare
>get elected
>WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH VOTES, GIB US MORE!
>get complete control of congress
>WE CAN'T DO IT WE NEED THE PRESIDENCY TOO
>give them a president that WANTS to do it and is eager to do it and a larger majority
>LOL WE CAN'T DO IT, WE NEED MORE SEATS! ITS NOT OUR FAULT WE DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN THAT WE SAID WE WOULD HAVE YEARS AGO, YOU JUST NEED TO PASS THE BILL TO SEE WHATS IN IT, THAT WORKED FOR PELOSI!!

How fucked are they in 2018 after this bullshit?
>>
Preddy damn fucked senpai
>>
You act like the GOP didn't spend the last president's term not running a country...
>>
Polls already showed that if they couldn't even repeal Obamacare they would lose at least 10% of their voting base. Gop shit themselves in the head
>>
>>134100695
>How fucked are they in 2018 after this bullshit
If by "they" you mean GOP establishment types, I'd say very. Even normie hardline Republicans are growing to hate the GOP
>>
>>134101487
>If by "they" you mean GOP establishment types

Of course. They're under the mistaken belief that people will blame Trump for this, they're dead wrong and they'll pay for it.
>>
>>134100695

Completely fucked. Beyond fucked. This will be hung around their necks by the entire country.
>>
File: WINNING.png (214KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
WINNING.png
214KB, 651x641px
This might be a blessing in disguise. If the party is destroyed now, it will be trumps fault. If this is how it goes, the rebuilding of a new party will be completely absent of the Trump wing. Meaning they will have effectively cancelled themselves out of politics permanently or they must change ideas. Its really the best outcome honestly.

>trump mistakenly fixes american politics by being a complete fucking retard
>>
>>134102011
I would love to see the rise of The American National Party or something
>>
File: Based Pinochet.jpg (109KB, 732x736px) Image search: [Google]
Based Pinochet.jpg
109KB, 732x736px
>>134102011
Hello, /leftypol/. We have a space on the helicopter for (((you))).
>>
It's not really a top priority with the general public so I doubt it will hurt the gop in 2018
>>
File: omg this kid is retarded.gif (1MB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
omg this kid is retarded.gif
1MB, 640x260px
>>134102340
>He thinks im left

and this is why you are in for a rude awakening soon

>Sens. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia and Susan Collins of Maine have all said they would vote "no" on a motion that would have kicked off McConnell's plan to vote on a straight repeal of Obamacare.

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/18/537921805/mcconnell-backup-plan-to-repeal-affordable-care-act-falters

Have fun with the future faggo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>134102824
No profits today https://archive.is/Y05N6
>>
File: Do-Nothing Congress.jpg (53KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
Do-Nothing Congress.jpg
53KB, 462x350px
>>134102658
To think that the public will simply ignore a decades worth of promises is folly. What >>134101483 said is true. There's a substantial amount of people who are angry that nothing is being done at all and they were going to turn their anger upon the demoshits if they obstructed it, but they're also just as likely to turn it on the GOP for being Do-Nothings.
>>
>>134102883
You're always doing this, Norbro. I'm not sure if you're a bot or just vigilant, either way, you're doing God's work.
>>
>>134101487
>GOP establishment isn't the norm

The freedom caucus is a minority of the GOP and really are their own party.
>>
>>134100695
As a lifelong conservative, its head scratching st this point. Republicans have control over everything, how the fuck is shit still getting shot down. I can only perceive it as deepstate/establishment butting heads with each other i.e. too much infighting
>>
>>134102824
How long before Trump starts calling these women "cunts" on twitter?
>>
>>134103413
it was 3 female republicans who had a totally fuckin retarded idea of "compassion" (how about compassion for the millions of people whose lives were destroyed by ACA?)
>>
>>134102883
27s
>>
>>134102011
literally kill yourself globalist rinocuck
>>
>>134100695

Neocons don't do anything useful. Who would have thunk it. Same shit in Sweden with the damn moderates.
>>
This is just a dog and pony show to move to full repeal. That way they can say they tried to replace, but really they are just going for a full repeal with no replacement.

Screencap this.
>>
>>134103413
I honestly don't know if I can even support the GOP anymore. The whole lot of them in Congress are utterly useless and are constantly more concerned with being seen as a 'good goy' by the media rather than doing anything they ever say they'll do.
>>
>>134104124
But didn't the repeal attempt just get shut down as well?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.