[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I was on Instagram today and i saw a black lives matter post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 224x224px
>I was on Instagram today and i saw a black lives matter post
>it says that blacks are afraid to walk outside and was actually pretty racist to whites
>so I commented that I don't think blacks are oppressed in America and how it is not the 1940s anymore
>30min. later or so someone replies to my comment
>I go and check the post
>the poster blocked me because I had a different opinion
please tell me what you think about this
>>
>>134096582
Well for one you're right. Too bad you didn't mention slavery is still going on in Africa, but hey who cares.
>blocking you for a different opinion
Well what did or she say? Screen shot would be lovely
>>
>>134097220
>I told them I hardly ever see racism in america
she said "just cuz you don't see racism doesn't mean it's not around, it is everywhere, so actually i think we do need this 'talk'"
>they keep saying we need to have the "talk" with black kids to stop racism, but blocking freedom of speech I think increase racism
>>
BLM in a terrorist organsiation
Terrorism is "using violence and intimidation to persue a political agenda" and BLM presue "equality" by being violent towards white people.
>>
>>134098472
I agree
>>
>>134098106
Since she blocked you, it's quite obvious you made your point, and she didn't have backing towards the claims. It's stupid that people think that it's the 40's
>>
>>134096582
>doesn't know how to greentext
>unashamedly admits to being on instagram
nuke this place already
>>
>>134098472
Indeed. Especially when other black people don't agree with them they just get called tokens, coons, or uncle toms. It's ridiculous
>>
>>134096582
It's interesting you bring this up. I was watching a movie about the stanford prison experiment the other day, its about people filling the position of power and position of submission. It reminded me a lot of what's going on right now with black/white relations. I genuinely don't believe blacks and whites are in different positions in terms of power, but constantly talking from the left about "white privledge" and shit like that give this perception of power causing rifts between us. In the prison experiment, the prisoners in the test started to band together against the guards. And all they had to do to rip them all apart was to give a few prisoners different food than the other ones, and they started attacking themselves. It's very similar to what's going on right now.
>>
>>134098987
I'm kinda new to 4chan, plus my friend told me to get Instagram, I only use it for the daily dose of memes
>>
>>134096582
It is how lefties operate. They don't like different opinions. They resort to shutting down debates, blocking people harassment, threats and name calling.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.