[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of politics if any, do women talk about when they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (88KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
88KB, 1000x580px
What sort of politics if any, do women talk about when they're together?
>>
>>134090921
>>so like there's this cute guy... but he's way into politics I'm not sure It's work out.
>>like, girl, read a book and hook his interest If You like him.
>>like naaah.
>>
>>134090921
The politics of dancing.
>>
>>134091151

>What sort of politics if any, do women talk about when they're together?

This is a really interesting question

>>134091151
>>>so like there's this cute guy... but he's way into politics I'm not sure It's work out.
>>>like, girl, read a book and hook his interest If You like him.
>>>like naaah.

Unfortunately this might be the answer.
>>
Women don't give even the slightest of fucks about politics.
All those girls you see posing with Trump signs only do it to get the attention of a Chad they want to get dicked by.
It's a subject that never enters their brain, and in the rare instance it does, it will be in the most superficial way possible.
>>
>>134090921
>I was watching Chelsea lately last night and she is soooooo funni!
>>
>>134090921

Women talk about Faceberg, Twitter, outfits, hair, nails, shoes, their JOB, their bosses, and places they want to go on vacation.

Literally, most of them are the most boring fucking humans. Thank God they have tits.
>>
>>134091151
so accurate this gave me chills
>>
>>134090921
IF and its a big if they ever do, it's gonna be about stupid shit like animal rights, feminism, fags rights, veganism and the environnement

There's absolutely nothing more soporific than discussing anything political or philosophical with a woman
>>
>>134090921
most women are liberal.
liberals do not study history or math, as these are the most 'boring' subjects they could encounter.
This means anything older than 5 years will not be discussed. In addition, any type of analogy or logical inference will not be created.
The result is verbatim repetition of whatever they've recently heard.
The debate will follow patterns of word-matching between statements, for example: (economy = money)
>the economy sure is bad today, no one has any money
>i know, my new job pays less than my last one
>we need better job security
>my bf works security, and he gets paid better than me. It's degrading.
>hey, did you know plastic doesn't degrade in landfills....

and so on
>>
>>134093047
>>134093047

Haha damn this is really good shit. You're right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.