/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>please call me a nigger so i have a excuse to chimpout at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6109.png (1MB, 750x2727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6109.png
1MB, 750x2727px
>please call me a nigger so i have a excuse to chimpout at you
Why do nigs do this?
>>
>>134086420
>two faggots dancing around saying a word
god dam that is some embarassing shit
>>
>>134086546
this desu. just call them a dumb nigger that uses the word nigger to chimp out and feel good about chimping out like an animal.
>>
>>134086420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamNOW9RyZ0
>>
>>134086420
Serious question, if they the word nigger so much, why do they call each other nigger hundreds a times a day?
>>
>>134086720
This is what I would usually do.
However what I'm wondering is, why do nigs wish to be called to be nigs? They want to be called niggers as an excuse to chimpout later?
>>
>>134086753
Not allowed to say it at all. What if he was teaching history and said white people used to call black slaves nigger?
>>
>>134086945
That's what i wonder, they call each other nigger 24/7 yet when whitey uses it they flip their shit
>>
>>134086954
>They want to be called niggers as an excuse to chimpout later?
essentially yes

whether or not he can articulate it, he knows he has no case to make unless he is wronged. if you would call him a nigger he wouldn't have to strain himself to come up with a retort or even face the possibility that he might be wrong, if you cll him nigger he can lose his shit however much he wants and automatically be the good guy
>>
File: tommy sotomayor.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tommy sotomayor.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>134087117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_f1qoCTLvs
>>
>>134086420
Because someone is always dumb enough to take the bait.
Don't be that dumb dumb.
>>
>>134087177
I was thinking this.
What i still don't understand is why do they call eachother nigger 24/7 nonstop yet when whitey dares to utter the word they flip their shit, and aside, why does everyone sides with them?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.