[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fathers, how are you combatting the nonstop degeneracy that our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0887.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
Fathers, how are you combatting the nonstop degeneracy that our culture is pushing? Are you planning to have a discussion outlining the lies and true agenda of liberalism?
>>
>>134082432
why would you allow your kids to watch tv?
>>
>>134082432
Being active in their education and *not* sending them to public school.

Then trusting that the combo of my beautiful/brilliant wife's genetics with my own created an intelligent-enough child to push through the brainwashing
>>
>>134082432
My daughter is trans and I support her completley. I don't know about most of that shit and I don't wanna know, but she's noticeably a lot happier so I'm happy for her.
>>
>>134082432
Not a father but the only real way to escape it is to take your kids and move innawoods with an emphasis on living a natural lifestyle of homesteading. Unfortunately many people can't do that due to work or lack of funds.
>>
>>134082547
Not having cable is only a small part of the solution. Kids are going to hear and discuss things with friends. The internet is a way bigger issue.

>>134082587
I agree completely. Currently, my kids are in private school. I hear what's being discussed and taught in our public system and it makes me rage.
>>
>>134083014
You don't want know about your kid taking hormones during their development? Kinda seems like a big deal.
>>
>>134083799
>during their development
she's 20
>>
>>134082432
What is the best age to approach this stuff? I already caught one of ours watching some trans kid inadvertently on YT kids app. I caught myself though because I was afraid I would make it a taboo and they would become curious. When is a good age to break this shit down for kids?
>>
>>134084156
I'm honestly not sure. It clearly has to happen, but I don't know how to approach it.
>>
>>134084156
You could just shame them or make fun of them for supporting that sort of thing instead of punishing them. Light hearted jokes can go a long way in preventing your kids from becoming faggots. Or better yet, make fun of trannies with your kids, it will be a bonding experience.
>>
>>134083014
D i l a t i o n.
>>
>>134082432
By not watching and spreading this shit over the internet.
>>
>>134084712
Not for Jazzy small dick.
>>
>>134084805
Great idea. Let's just ignore it completely and hope everything works out.
>>
>>134082432
>Fathers, how are you combatting the nonstop degeneracy that our culture is pushing?
HOMESCHOOLING!!!
>>
>>134084411
I completely agree with this guy. My dad taught me all my favorite nigger jokes, about human biodiversity and we have a great relationship. Also make sure to get them laughing with you, instead of just uncomfortable smiling. It goes a long way
>>
>>134085063

Well, yes. If you don't watch the television, its propaganda doesn't work, and they fail to garner ad revenue. I thought you asians were supposed to be smart?
>>
>>134083132
All you create by doing this is the mystery of the city world, or outside civilization. Your kids will rebel at some point, its only natural to feel the need to explore. You need to help guide that exploration without forcing your hand, its a delicate balance.
>>
>>134082432
This bitch has also gained so much weight she looks like Shrek now.
>>
>>134082432
>when your dick is to small to make a vagina the show

I kek every time
>>
File: 1382428288938.jpg (160KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382428288938.jpg
160KB, 566x800px
If you watch the show.
The father is a complete pushover.
He bends to the slightest whims of the mother.
>>
>>134086097
>internet
>friends
>seeing the front page of the paper during pride month
>being alive in 2017

You're an obtuse faggot with nothing to contribute. Edgy flag btw. Did you stitch the swastika inside you're fedora as well?

Dopey cunt.
>>
>>134083014
that'd good for her!

I wish my dad accepted me being trans
>>
OMG they misspelled "jizz"!
>>
File: 34259jazzsynagouge.jpg (108KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
34259jazzsynagouge.jpg
108KB, 680x478px
>>134082432
Daily reminder the name of this kid is Jaron Bloshinsky and he is jew as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (165KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
165KB, 1080x1080px
>>134082432
>suppress opinions I don't like: the post
>>>/tumblr/

Jazz is fucking hot and you tiny dicked fags are just going to have to deal with it. Why wouldn't I want more hot traps in HD that it's perfectly okay to watch? I swear you faggots get your panties in a wad over the most insignificant of issues.
>>
>>134083559
newsflash: your private school is probably still filled with degeneracy.

if you want to solidify analysis on a system, meet the parents of the teens your child interacts with. Many of the upper end schools are filled with non-present parents that fill their brats or cheating foreign students into the student body
>>
File: Bannered.jpg (49KB, 400x698px) Image search: [Google]
Bannered.jpg
49KB, 400x698px
>>134090041
>her
>her
>her
>her
>her
>>
>>134090562
>>>//LGBT//
>>
I actually watched an episode of this at my gfs house because her family is degenerate and watches reality TV shows all day

In one scene, she goes into the doctors office, and the first thing the old doc asks is if she's "orgasmic". The kid says no. Then he goes on to explain how the vagina implant surgery won't work because the estrogen hormones she's been taking have shrunk her genitals so much that theres no longer enough tissue to convert it into a vagina.

WTF is wrong with people these days
>>
>>134090622
The jesuits do a damn good job weeding out the losers though.

t. Jesuitfag

AMDG, bitches!
>>
>>134090562
Am I supposed to be attracted to Aladdin in a wig? Your father must be proud.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.