[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus was a jew and Christianity is jewish >prove me wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: jewjesus.jpg (83KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
jewjesus.jpg
83KB, 620x416px
Jesus was a jew and Christianity is jewish
>prove me wrong
>Protip; you can't
>>
>>134076872
Doesn't matter what he was. He died as a Christian and that's all that matters. Jesus was one of the most anti-Judaism people who ever lived.
>>
>>134076872
All that means is that "Jews" arent Jewish, then. Christians are God's chosen.
>>
>>134076872
no one is going to debate that.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

prove to me that the jews today are the same as the jews 2000-3000 years ago

pro tip, you can't.

>>134076938
he was anti-pharisee, and anti-scribe. not really anti-judaism. talmudic judaism today is an anti-thesis to what judaism was all those thousands of years ago.

also jesus existed before he was born of the virgin mary, had appearently has quite a few old testament appearances.
>>
File: jesus not a jew.jpg (79KB, 631x352px) Image search: [Google]
jesus not a jew.jpg
79KB, 631x352px
>>
>>134076872
Luciferian.

Sage
>>
>>134076872
catholicism is not, read a book
>>
>>134076872

jewis dont belive in jesus, he belived in jesus
>>
>>134076872
sage
>>
>>134077446
bump
>>
>>134076872
>being this retarded
oh goodness what a retard idiot wow
>>
>>134076872
Did he hit his wife? He looks like a fellar who'd smack his bitch up.
>>
>>134076872
Holy shit how'd you find a photo of Jesus? This is truly groundbreaking.
>>
>>134077495
Guess which one I repeated
>>
>>134076872
Also all the "Jews" around today are from Khazaria, full of white people that bear me resemblance to the Jews running around during the time of Jesus. They converted 1200 years ago. They're not even the real jews (they converted to Islam and are, ironically, the modern day Palestinians.
Tilde; not even Jews today are Jewish
>>
>>134076872
Jesus was Jewish. But Jews hated him for not being a corrupt little shit like they have been for thousands of years.
>>
People who belive in Crist are too oldschool and closed minded. They need to open theyr eyes!
>>
Christianity is created by jews to control the people and to make changes in theyr own religion.
>>
>>134076872
But you're not wrong, OP
>>
>>134077843
the self-hating jew is THE meme. somehow they themselves save us from their kind. although I think this time ought to do it ourselves and finish the job
>>
>>134076872
It's a pick of lies anyway so what does it matter anyway.
>>
>>134077161
Those jews don't exist anymore. There are only Pharisee descendants and wannabe scribe merchants left. They went through Vatican 2 but permanently.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.