[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the REAL story behind the Trump Russia kompromat - billions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

the REAL story behind the Trump Russia kompromat - billions of oligarch money laundered thru Trumpsky condos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r32CxeWTs1c
>>
>>134075147
>unarchived MSNBC video
Fixed so they don't get views

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=r32CxeWTs1c
>>
https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

In 1987, just three years after he attended the closing with Trump, Bogatin pleaded guilty to taking part in a massive gasoline-bootlegging scheme with Russian mobsters. After he fled the country, the government seized his five condos at Trump Tower, saying that he had purchased them to “launder money, to shelter and hide assets.” A Senate investigation into organized crime later revealed that Bogatin was a leading figure in the Russian mob in New York. His family ties, in fact, led straight to the top: His brother ran a $150 million stock scam with none other than Semion Mogilevich, whom the FBI considers the “boss of bosses” of the Russian mafia. At the time, Mogilevich—feared even by his fellow gangsters as “the most powerful mobster in the world”—was expanding his multibillion-dollar international criminal syndicate into America.
>>
“How can you say that there is a Russian mafia in America?” he demanded. “The word mafia, as far as I understand the word, means a criminal group that is connected with the political organs, the police and the administration. I don’t know of a single Russian in the U.S. Senate, a single Russian in the U.S. Congress, a single Russian in the U.S. government. Where are the connections with the Russians? How can there be a Russian mafia in America? Where are their connections?”

Two decades later, we finally have an answer to Mogilevich’s question.

Craig Unger is a contributing editor at Vanity Fair and the author of several books, including House of Bush, House of Saud.
>>
File: 1484281706183.jpg (744KB, 800x940px) Image search: [Google]
1484281706183.jpg
744KB, 800x940px
>>134075147
*covers ears* lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
>>
Hillary was in bed with Russia, get over it.
>>
>>134076074
no, stop deflecting drumphtard
>>
t-this isn't what I voted for!
>>
still a better choice than hillary
>>
File: share blue.png (737KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
share blue.png
737KB, 800x1200px
>>134075147
>>
>>134078460
muh share blue
>>
>>134075147
Every one of those claims in your image is either a lie, exaggeration, or minor setback he recovered from.
>>
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
>>
>>134075147
>the REAL story behind the Trump Russia kompromat

>the REAL story

You sound like someone who works for the mainstream media.
>>
>>134081356
https://youtu.be/P843ju6YYI4
>>
>>134075147
>every business
didnt he own over 600 busines and only 5 got bankrupt?
>>
File: 1500389866838m.jpg (177KB, 1024x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500389866838m.jpg
177KB, 1024x629px
>>
> destroyed the rebublican party

Isn't this supposed to be an anti-trump infographic? Thats one of the greatest things he's done. For that alone he should be president for life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.