[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'War-torn zone': Baltimore residents call for 72-hour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpB6LtPvLg
>>
>>134072920
>ceasefire
Niggers probably don't even know what that word means.
>>
>>134072920
72 hour cease fire.
Lol no
>3 hours in
>residents across the city are on edge
>Jamal hatches his master plan
"come-on mayne, it's brilliant yuhnamean. everyone is putting down their guns mayne, perfect time to go kill Tyrone for fucking my side bitch travonisha."
>Jamal guns down tyrone
>everyone within earshot pull out their guns and starts firing thinking they are about to get shot
>soon whole city is shooting
>planetoftheapes.exe
>>
>>134072920
They should ban guns, that will solve the problem.
>>
SHIIIEEEEEET hol up tho
>>
>>134072920
I'm betting the first fatality will be 18 minutes into the ceasefire. Of course actual shooting will be seconds in, but someone dead, 18 minutes
>>
I tried to play where's Waldo with non-police white people in that video and I've lost.
>>
Baltimore is a very tolerant and inclusive Democratic city.
>>
I'm so happy I didn't move to Maryland to work in Aberdeen.
The black population was one reason I didn't, and look how it turned out.
>>
>>134072920
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET YOU STUPID NIGGERS
YOU WANT NO COPS NOW YOU HAVE NO COPS
>>
>>134072920
i hope the niggers kill each other again and burn down their own neighborhoods again and loot black-owned businesses again and kill white cucks trying to protest with the niggers again
>>
>>134077280
this.

i want to watch live streams of niggers protesting against whitey by killing jamal down the street, accidentally burning their own house down, and robbing and looting the local liquor store owned by old man jenkins, that old nigga always telling us to stay in school fuck that nigga
>>
File: 1499944192502.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1499944192502.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>134077280
That would be nice, I bet I won't happen, police will be forced to stop it somehow and the news will spin it to blame police for everything.
>>
>>134079591
They're going to lie and blame police and white people no matter what happens.
>>
>>134072920
>implying chimps can stop shooting each other
they aren't even self aware.
>>
>>134072920
Bump
>>
Take up the white man's burden
>>
File: 1500241394985.jpg (71KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500241394985.jpg
71KB, 500x488px
>when I hear that a brother of the nigger who got me fired for speaking out against black racism got murdered
Good. Fuck them all.
Niggers are evil.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.