[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86P D8o6xe_4&t=136s so R

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1467278928953.jpg (96KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1467278928953.jpg
96KB, 596x628px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4&t=136s
so Romans are black now white boi we wuz the biggest empire of the ancient world you stupid neanderthals
>>
>>134072743
WE
>>
>>134072819
WUZ
>>
>>134072872
IMPERATORS
>>
>>134072958
AND
>>
>>134072743
you niggas ain't shit now, ain't been shit and ain't gonna amount to shit ever...
>>
>>134073005
western civilization and culture was created by us superior Africans
>>
When you're so fucking black, you end up stealing history.
>>
>>134072994
CACA
>>
>>134073113
I know this is bait but niggers in the comments saying the Roman one.
>>
>>134072743
>"Romans were dark skinned"
>all the recovered paint pigments show white skin

I didn't see one Jeromius in that video
>>
nor did I see a Tyronius
>>
>>134073113
"superior Africans" is an oxymoron
>>
I really want to go to New York and talk to those Black Israelites and ask them if they think I am black. When they say hell no because I am white, I want to show them a B&W photo of myself that I purposely lit and developed to make myself look darker.

I wonder if it they would understand the point I was making
>>
did you even watch the video, nigger?
>>
Jamallicus was my favourite emperor.
>>
>>134074038
yez i haz mister white man, now please let my people have this victorious triumph
>>
>>134072743
They're claiming this isn't a white person lol
>>
you know what, it does make sense now that I think of it...

Rome's biggest commodity were slaves. Ask yourself, what people have always built their civilizations on slavery?

Also, who else burns their own neighborhoods to the ground?

And finally
Nero
Negro
>>
>>134072743
oh the bait. seriously though, the empire stretched from Hispania to Persia. ofc, some fucker from Britannia isn't going to look like someone from Greece.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.