[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Spain rip down all the monuments to Franco if he fix

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 19

File: 27-Francisco-Franco-AFP-Getty.jpg (1011KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
27-Francisco-Franco-AFP-Getty.jpg
1011KB, 2048x1536px
Why did Spain rip down all the monuments to Franco if he fixed the Spanish economy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle
>>
Because Rabbi Shclomovitz told them to do so.
>>
>>134070149

I should have prefaced this with I want an actual answer
>>
>>134069979
we have some commies (podemos) in charge of cities like madrid but you can still see a monument in melilla which hasnt been destroyed
>>
File: El borto.jpg (114KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
El borto.jpg
114KB, 500x750px
>>134069979
>muh freedom
>muh democracy

Because dictatorships are bad, goy. Didn't you know?
>>
>>134070251

so what does the average spanish normie feel about him? What do your parents and grandparents have to say about him?
>>
>>134070318
well most of the elderly here think that he was a good person but right now all the normies hate him (one of my grandparents was killed because he was a republican)
>>
>>134069979
He wasnt leftist enough for them to actually appreciate his objective acheivements

Lefties dont give a shit if youre a hero right wing (franco) they still like a monstrous left winger (stalin) more

To them good and evil are irrelevant, only left and right exist
>>
File: maria-valverde-berlin-640x599.jpg (110KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
maria-valverde-berlin-640x599.jpg
110KB, 640x599px
>>134069979

All his life fighting against commies, masons and jews. Most based european man. Even more than Hitler.

My grandmother was a big supporter of Franco, and I remember how she used to talk about the threat of the masonry and the jews when I was a a little kid, and I used to think she was kinda crazy lol. My mother also told me how in the old days they used to use ''jew'' as the worst insult.

And now Spain is just full of muslims, niggers and southamericans...
>>
>>134069979
He fucked it up when he believed a french cuck
>>
>>134070809
Yep i agree with you
>>
>>134069979
Yeah because Franco did totally not fuck the economy to ground levels before
I swear people know nothing about economy
>>
>>134069979
The man did some good things and some bad things, like almost every other ruler in history. I think that we should at least remember all the good he did. It's clear that if it weren't for him Spain would be a third world shithole in western Europe, but people here just want to remember all the bad he did.
>>
File: 1491502644925.jpg (560KB, 1885x2582px) Image search: [Google]
1491502644925.jpg
560KB, 1885x2582px
>>134070318
Most people that lived under the rule of Franco loved him. Spain was really safe and the economy was just keeping better and better year after year. The years after the war might have been hard, the country was full of communists and he had to do some radical stuff, but after that, it was a really comfy place to live.
The spanish tourist industry developped under Franco's regime. Unless you were a communist, it was as free as any other country.
And many young people are starting to realize now that it wasn't as bad as our marxist teacher taught us.

>>134071039
Right now we are as poor as Poland but have as many niggers and muslims as France. Plus, southamericans. It kinda makes you wanna cry.
>>
>>134069979
he did not, he sold Spain to (((USA))), this is the reason because most companies that do business here are either german or french or american
>>
>>134071920
The Spanish economy was already in a steady decline, and it had been like that for a long time, even before the loss of colonies.
He did fuck the economy, just as everyone before him, but at least he fixed it, and not temporarily.
>>
File: 1493279698535.jpg (41KB, 501x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493279698535.jpg
41KB, 501x666px
>>134069979

This guy was better.
>>
>>134069979
>implying it wasn't US that pumped money into fascist Spain regime so it wouldn't fall to USSR
So miracle, much economy, wow.
>>
>>134072042
well thank to Franco today we live like this, he generated a strong hatred in the normies mind to anything from the right, and call anything fascist or francoist, the economy was sold to FOREIGNERS who taked OUR shekels from OUR economy, my grandfathers and father lived through the francoist age and he even did the mili, yes it was more safe and were times of economic expansion but at the cost of having a dependent economy and future of cultural marxism, also his only reason to hate masons was because he was not admited to join, see hoe he treated cabanellas
>>
>>134072354
this and franco let him die at the hands of the republicans, also the deaths of Mola and Sanjurgo were clearly staged by him to take the monarchists who wanted to restore alfonso xiii so he could take absolute power
>>
>>134069979
Our country is fucked up right now and our goverment can't solve it so they need something to make them look good.
>>
>>134072191
As much truth you posted, autharqy was a rock bottom
Spanish economy had gone in declinee since the loss of the colonies and for its own internal failures but the entreguerras period had nice chances of prosperity diminished by our jnternal conflicts
Franco taking over a war torn country in an international war context played a rkle but the isolationist period up until the 60s was due to his fascist politics' lack of coherent economic plan
The spanish miracle was provided to us by placing experienced economists in key state positions, riding the wave of the late 50s world economic prosperity after a disastrous rock bottom half a century
Thwres not much credit for the guy or 'his political or economic witts'
>>
Because Franco was a moron with severe autism who didn't even teach anticomunism in schools, the goon thought he could live forever and he didn't plan for his legacy to continue.
He was also a coward that costed Hitler the war, he could've take gibraltar to cut the anglos from the mediterranean but he was useless even at that.
And his econmic miracle was just destroying the coast to build tourists buildings.
The only good thing he did was the valley of the fallen wich even as a catalanist republican, I must say that's prety dope.
He wasn't a spanish nationalist, btw, just a galician castillan wanabee
If he didn't ban the regional languages in shools churches and goberments we wouldn't be dealing with so many leftists now.
>>
>>134073374
Yeah, all the problems of Spain is because of Franco, you fucking independentist faggot.

Be careful with what you do. 1936 will commence again if you try to break my Country.
>>
>>134073673
Hahah arribaaa arribaaa
You're as retarded as your ideology
>>
>>134072042
>Unless you were a communist, it was as free as any other country.
Culture and languages aside, it probably was the most free dictatorship in history
It was also very secure
But with the coming of democracy the police liberated thousands of non political criminals, the population only wanted to free the political criminals but they liberated rapists and all as a punishment
"No querías democracia?" "Didn't you want democracy?" the police still acts like that even today.
The PP has loose criminal policies to frighten the population.
They let squatter and latino gangs do whatever they want so people keep voting for them cause they are terrified that commies will go back
>>
>>134070809
>And now Spain is just full of muslims, niggers and southamericans...
thanks to the PP
>>
>>134073673
Franco was a traitor not only to the republic (which actually crushed the catalan insurrection) but also to his peers who wanted to restore alfonso xiii
>>
>>134073898
Said the independentist faggot. Go suck Pujol's dick. They've been stealing you for decades and you still blame Spain for all your problems, including being the region with the highest number of muslims.

I feel so sorry for you. You've been so brainwashed since you were a little kid with all the marxist ideology that makes me wanna cry for you.
>>
>>134073673
meanwhile you will give basques every penny they want despite them killing 800 spaniards
you fucking castillan autists have destroyed this nation at every given oportunity
you lost portugal, mexico, argentina, cuba, the sahara and you will continue to loose until you learn how to behave
we could've been the greatest nation of earth but your jacobinism had to ruin it all
damn you and all your kind
>>
>>134074049
also this, a coup to restore the monarchy that put him in charge for 40 years lmao
>>
>>134070318
catalonians are using his image to win votes for the independance he is clearly respected
>>
>>134074132
Fun you instantly sided me with the catajews
You fucking sheep-brained meseteros are so retarded you keep bringing our country down, just as >>134074187 said
>>
>>134074256
not only this, he killed Mola and Sanjurgo in ''accidents'' to win complete power and then he manipulated the text which gave him the power to instead of saying temporally to say to perpetuity and while this he did not only reject the petitions of Alfonso XIII but also from the carlists and from everyone and to make it worse he sold the economy to (((USA)))
>>
>Franco
>good
nah, he stabbed the Fascists and Monarchists in the back then sold Spain out to the Anglos who invested in it
>>
>>134074413
Meseteros? You fucking faggot. You're so retarded that believe that anyone who doesn't suck independentists' dicks is from ''the evil Meseta''. I'm from Valencia, you fucking retard.

And I assure you that rivers of blood will flow through all the streets of every Spanish city and town if you and the likes of you try to destroy my country.

1936 will commence again.
>>
>>134074132
muslims entered with franco raping women dude
>>
>Fixed Spain's economy

Nigga wut, people in Spain was starving during Franco's year. Millions of Spaniards emigrated to Venezuela or Argentona because there was no food to eat. Or they went to Germany to work for factories collecting lower wages.
>>
>>134074787
Im from Valencia too you fuck face, and if you think fascism will solce anythig in this country you ARE sucking mesetro dick

You barely know shit about your ckuntry's needs so the only rivers of blood you'll see flowing through the streets will be the ones coming out of your raped cuck ass
>>
>>134074850
>the guardia mora
THIS, he was a traitor even in that sense
>>134074703
yep, he sold Spain to the (((americans))) who then killed Carrero Blanco using the CIA and ETA so the dictatorship would end and then Spain would enter both the OTAN and the EU
>>
>>134074187
>damn you and all your kind
i can feel the emotion here
>>
>>134075145
Yeah, we'll see what happens. You fucking lefties and commies are destined to lose forever. You're pussies who have been brainwashed by the postmodernists' ideology. You and your transgernder sons will come and fight against the nationalists? Oh boy, you make me laugh.

You're so lame with all the ''meseta'' stuff. I see you're a pathetic little cunt who has eaten all the propaganda that Spain=Madrid.

The day of the rope will come for you. It will come for your family, your sons, your daughters. I warn you. Don't try to do anything stupid.
>>
Yes, Catalonia is fucked because of Spain
It's because the fact that when the spanish right wing controls Spain they make pointless antilanguage laws that makes people here vote leftits
For centuries catalonia was conservative, we were mostly carlists but then Primo de Rivera came and started the fuckery continuing the autistic policies of the Conde Duque de Olivares with an unnecesary javobinism, giving wings to commies here.
Without this, there would be no leftists here
Most leftist in Catalonia are andalucian descendants and the catalan regional parties have had to turn leftist to get their votes cause catalans are already a minority in Catalonia.
The anarchists and commies from the 20's were also mostly foreign
>>
File: visca catalonia.jpg (147KB, 786x740px) Image search: [Google]
visca catalonia.jpg
147KB, 786x740px
>>134073898
Visca catalonia hermano!
>>
Genral Prim was a based catalan that fought tooth and nail to defend the spanish posetions in Africa and once he was president of Spain you fucking castillan maggots killed him then you wonder why people in Catalonia don't feel spanish.
We will always be spanish as in the catholic kings union and hispania but this jacobin bourbon dumbfuckery you call now Spain can rot
>>
>>134075953
You can find the same migrants in madrid
>>
>>134074787
a fucking blavero lmao
>>
>>134074787
If you don't speak valencian you are no valencian just a castillan living in valencia
You are as bad as a paki in London
>>
>>134069979

Jews.
>>
>>134075092
>Argentona
kek that's a town in Catalonia
>>
>>134074187
>the greatest nation
Shut the fuck up Catacuck. Are rights of conquest, you lose the war against the rest of Spain because you were afraid of a jacobinism that didn't come and we had 150 years of war because this, so no more Concierto Económico for you
>>
what was the difference between Primo de Rivera and Franco basically ?
>>
>>134076847
Oh so now there was a war against catalonia
You dummies change in every discusion, it's lame at this point.

>jacobinism that didn't come
>catalan baned in schools, church and goberment
>all unis closed and puting one in the most traitorous town
>all historic castles destroyed
>barcelona baned from extending itself
>didn't come
jeez you people
>>
>>134076847
>Are rights of conquest
then don't protest when the moors conquer us again
>>
>>134077099
Primo de Rivera had friends
>>
>>134077350

all that shit replaced just when the fascist passed away, and hey! lots of industry and money for you promoted also by the fascist, yw
>>
>>134076055
yep supporting the independance of madrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U52JVmH_cGU
>>
>>134077767
tltv?

>>134077686
he promoted it cause that was money for all spain
don't tell me you believe he spoke catalan in the intimacy just cause he wasn't against factories here?
catalonia was always industrial with a great harbour and close to france
And even if that went away, Mas only wanted more money like the vasques and Mariano didn't even want to discuss it yet now he gives more money to basques
you are just anticatalan
>>
>>134070809
>All his life fighting against commies, masons and jews
Friendly reminder that Franco sold himself to the anglozionists in exchange for staying in power.
He repeatedly denied access to Italian and German planes inbound to attack Gibraltar. He even shot down some Italian bombers even though the Italian army won the fucking whole Spanish civil war.
He denied Hitler access to Spain in the Hendaya frontier meeting, which ended up in Franco saying no to Hitlers demands. Hitler got out of there very angry (and with good reason because German aid was very important for Franco to win the war).
He allowed the allies to park a large fleet in Gibraltar well outside the British waters. These forces fought the battle of Malta which was instrumental in defeating the axis.
He didn't assist the Germans at all in WW2 except for the small Blue Division, which he had no choice but to let go against his will, and he finally pulled them out.
His brother Ramon Franco was a well known high degree mason and he was minister of aviation in the masonic republican government. Franco always had envy of not being able to get into freemasonry and thus the jewmasonic rethoric, while actually selling himself out at the very first chance.

Franco was a KEK. He should have helped the Germans and Italians just as they helped him.
>>
>>134078656
Somehow c_u_c_k in caps became KEK. WTF is this shit hiroyuki?
>>
File: franco_l.jpg (51KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
franco_l.jpg
51KB, 300x407px
>>134070230
But that basically is the answer, in a roundabout way. People shit on shit on Fascism. They dismiss the rapid economic improvement seen in the Third Reich and Fascist Italy by claiming that they would've failed or that, somehow, they were failures because they got beaten in a world war. But then there's Spain, which shows that fascism is able to turn a bunch of lazy siestaniggers into a good economy.

Franco did NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>134078656
Good lord he was the biggest weasel of the century
>>
>>134078192
>catalonia was always industrial
Catalonia had one of the worst industries subsidized by the state, we had to tax hard all the cloth that comes from UK just for you, we went to protect you in the Mediterraneum and let you do lots of busisnes in America, and with Franco, instead of put the industry where we nee it > Andalucia and Extremadura, we place all that there and had to move the labor across the country. You are a ungrateful retarded
>>
>>134069979
I like Franco and believe that he prevented a commie disaster that was unfolding in Spain
but

>fixed the economy
>starting more than two decades after taking power

He didn't fix the economy so much as he benefited from normalization of relations with an increasingly prosperous Western Europe and started Spain on the path of joining the prosperity of Western Europe.

Fundamentally though there is a good question here. Why is Franco erased as a person when he won his civil war and laid the foundation for Spain to become a (relatively) prosperous liberal democracy?
>>
>>134078656
>the Italian army won the fucking whole Spanish civil war.

>getting saved by the Italian military
>an unimaginably horrible national disgrace
pick two
And I thought the Aussies had it bad with the Emu War
>>
>>134080372
I'm just here to watch the Spaniards fight.
I don't understand why all these mexicans can't get along.
>>
>>134080558
They're cranky because they need their siesta
>>
>>134079280
Franco aint facist son. That's a Leftist lie to make all on the right seem the same. He was reactionary if anything.
>>
>>134080063
>Why is Franco erased as a person when he won his civil war and laid the foundation for Spain to become a (relatively) prosperous liberal democracy?
Because he is an antagonist to everything that our democracy stands for and is responsible for the starvation of half a fucking country and the prosecution for nearly 40 years of any freedom of thought, expression or belief that didn't side with his toatalitarian corrupt regime
>>
>>134080558
Its a national sport, we've been fighting eachother for centuries, why stop now?
>>
File: I'm industrialized.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I'm industrialized.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>134079996
>we had to tax hard all the cloth that comes from UK just for you
neolibtard detected

>instead of put the industry where we nee it > Andalucia and Extremadura
industry in exremadura and andalucia
yes we can see it now how well they use the money lmao
the industry was already there, learn history
you are a dumbass if you believe you can create industry out of thin air

>lol put the factory in guadalajara
>no train, no energy stations, no secondary factories to suply the main one
>who cares lol put the factory there, lets industralize
>>
>>134080063
there would've been no commie disaster if england and france helped the republic instead of leting only the USSR to do it puting them in power cause they were the only ones with guns
>>
>>134080063
>Create an unnecesary civil war
>Win it cause you are the only ones with guns
>Oh thanks for wining sir, so when's the king going to come back
>never lol
>>
>>134080558
we can get along just fine, it's the castillans that want the whole nation to only speak their language and only have one set of laws
>>
>>134069979

Cuz he made them work.
>>
>>134084458
He did quite the contrary actually
>>
>>134069979
Because he was also responsible for a civil war, the destruction of a legitimate government and, overall, quite a mediocre leader. But yeah, after leading the war that sunk spain for the 20th time, he had a pretty good chance to do some good.

Put a monkey in government for 40 years and he is bound to make some good decisions at some point.
>>
>>134080708
True, but regardless, he was a far-right nationalist and a monarchist, and he improved his country greatly. After Spain was turned into a good goy democracy, it's gone down the shitter.
>>
>>134073374
>wich even as a catalanist republican, I must say that's prety dope.
>catalanist republican
Cuck
>>
>>134073374
>as a catalanist republican
Opinion discarded, you commie cuck
>>
>>134085645
>II Republic
>legitimate government
>this is what perroflautas actually believe
http://www.elmundo.es/cronica/2017/03/12/58c3b8bb46163f9f338b457d.html
>>
>>134089222
>>134090476
You know there are non commie republics right?
The republic only became commie after the USSR was the only one supporting it
>>
>>134072042
>Plus, southamericans.
that what u get for fucking native pussi
>>
>>134090689
Why not wait til next election? oh right autism
>>
>>134081927
>Win it cause you are the only ones with guns
pls nigger
>>
>>134090858
not really when they were spanish colonies they didn't come here
funny how that works
you give the independence to a colony and they flock to you
>>
>>134078656
Did you even know German and Italian "help" during the war was actually paid? not just help, and quite expensive btw.
>>
File: 4-24-17-2.jpg (272KB, 980x1303px) Image search: [Google]
4-24-17-2.jpg
272KB, 980x1303px
>>134091084
Hello Spanish folk I had a question my grandparents came too America from Extremadura and I read online that I could become a citizen of Spain through family history is that true? And before you say I'm black mixed or something, no, I am a white dude.
>>
File: franco.png (1MB, 710x797px) Image search: [Google]
franco.png
1MB, 710x797px
>>134070149
This. Franco saved Spanish civilization, then gets shit on by kikes after he dies, typical Jewish bullshit.
>>
>>134081927
>cause you are the only ones with guns
Are you seriously claiming that the republican government had a shortage of arms?
>>
>>134090850
Republican democracy = kike shit.
Fascism and traditionalism are the only way to greatness.
>>
>>134073374
Franco did believe that his ideals would continue he entrusted his legacy to the Monarch by reinstating it, but he was betrayed by (((him)))
>>
>>134069979
The Spanish Civil War and Francisco Franco were interesting blips in history.
The Spanish Republic was in full Wiemar mode and the Communist were agitating the workers. The politicians were indecisive and this lead to the general uprising.
After the Spanish Civil War was really fucked. The country was trying to rebuild and WW2 happened which halted the Spanish economy. It took until the 60's when Spain allied with the US for the economy to take off.
When Franco died, he handed the reigns over to Juan Carlos and he royally fucked up Spain.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (135KB, 1099x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
135KB, 1099x900px
>>134069979

Because in Spain success is not tolerated.
>>
>>134091505
It is true, I have a friend from Panama who got naturalized here because his grandparents came from Navarre. You do need to speak Spanish to fight your way through our countries horrible bureaucracy though.
>>
>>134069979

Because the Jews.
>>
>>134091001
disarmed people with some guns from the soviets against the whole army with the help of nazis and italian fascist war planes
nigga please you macaco
>>
>>134092341
I see, cool, how is it over there? More conservative and traditionalist then America? Plus I've been a tractional catholic most of my life, is everybody else serious catholic as well?
>>
>>134091505
Come home white man
>>
>>134069979
Spain dodged a bullet by remaining neutral in WW2, when fascism lost the Spanish knew where their bread was buttered from, so they began sucking allied dick, a big part of this included quietly sweeping their fascist history under the rug and pretending it never happened
>>
>>134091863
Yes and every one with a little of knowledge will tell you exactly this
One side had the army with the help of italy and nazi planes and tanks
Republicans got scamed with some soviet guns
>>
>>134092755
>Spain dodged a bullet by remaining neutral in WW2
>Spanish soldier were helping during Operation Barbarossa
Nigger, read some books.
>>
>>134091505

Yes, but then you'll lost your american citizenship and it's not a good time wait until we have a 2nd civil war and the right side wins again
>>
>>134092938
Spain won't let you have dual citizenship?
>>
>>134092829
As I recall, the Communists lended tanks and planes to the Spanish Communists and to the Spanish Republicans.
>>
>>134069979
>>Sauce
>>Wikipedia

pick one
>>
>>134092637
Big cities are very degenerate and our younger generation is getting too Americanized in moat places. You would be best off living in a small to mid-sized city in Castille y Leon, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, La Rioja or Navarre.
>>
>>134093015
It will in certain cases but it's very complicated if you already have another passport, I have dual citizenship because my dad is Dutch.
>>
>>134092931
>I don't know the difference between volunteer soldiers and state sponsored military involvement
Honestly I wish the Spanish had joined the axis.
If they had done so they could have taken Gibraltar, which would have crippled allied efforts in the mediteranian.
That way hitler wouldn't have had to hold mussollini's hand and barbarrossa would have had a much higher chance of success.
Hell with Spanish support seelow might have even been practical
>>
>>134092829
Bullshit, a part of the army sided with the Republicans, plus France secretly sold them weapons.
>>
>>134072354
Is that the Romanian guy that fucked up Jews and commies?
>planning on reading Iron Guard.
>>
>>134093399
Well I'm like 56% Iberian and raised catholic and eat chorizo every morning, I've always felt kinship with Spain mostly because of my mom would always tell me stories about my crazy grand dad from back in the day. So I wouldn't mind moving to Spain permanently I've thought about it a lot, only thing is my mom speaks Spanish but she never taught me feels bad man.
>>
>>134093639
Sorry "For my legionaries"
>I think the group was iron guard or some shit.
>>
>>134093639
He was the leader of the Falange Party in Spain, died as a martyr during the civil war, he was a lawyer beforehand, he was captured by the commies and they executed him.
>>
File: 1500343982399.jpg (118KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500343982399.jpg
118KB, 731x1024px
>>134093477
Spain just came out of a war.
Hitler's expectations of Spain were poor and Franco stressed the situation by not being able to seize Madrid and his inability to chose a political ideology. So, I don't blame Franco for maintaining an isolationist policy during WW2.
That being said, Hitler should have waited to invade The Soviet Union.
>>
>>134093734
>and eat chorizo every morning
Kek.

Spanish is not that hard to learn, just make sure you actually learn Castillian Spanish and not the smelly brown Panchito Spanish they teach in the US.
>>
>>134092071
traditionalism by baning languages right
>>
>>134069979
Cucked by EU, cucked by corrupt church, created corrupt network we still use today and made sure to destroy the actual right-wing ideology he took over.

And I'm a Christian btw, but the shit the Church gets away this is incredible.
>>
>>134092637
spain is one of the most liberal and cucked nation by far we just don't have the economic power to atract as many inmigrants as the rest
>>
>>134093477
we should've invaded gibraltar, franco was a traitour
>>
>>134094077
So are you telling me Franco had commitment issues?
>>
>>134072903
This is correct.
Restoring the Bourbons after kicking the French out was a mistake.
>>
>>134093734
chorizo in the morning???
>>
>>134094195
I set myself up for that one I guess. yeah she didn't teach because there was no need, feel kind of cheated because my grandparents taught her.
>>
>>134094469
yep
>>
>>134078656
This should get capped. Very well done.
>>
>>134094394
>Franco, my leader
>Are you a Carlist or a Falange
>I don't know
He betrays the Carlist leader but he picks both ideologies. He was put in an awkward situation and told to choose.
But yes, he had a few commitment issues that he later amended.
>>
>>134094491
Yeah doesn't everybody? Too be honest I was raised on that and that desert I forgot what its called letcha something I forgot my mom knows more then me, but she chooses not to share (whats to be americanized)
>>
>>134078656
fugg I thought he was one of the good guys

>>134070809
>>134071039
>>134073995
are there many south american mestizos in spain? I once read heard from a dude in Spain that mestizos act like niggers do in america, as if the Spanish needed to pay reparations or some shit, is this true?
>>
>>134095463
yes the youth do
the old and the adult just work and don't do any problem but they youngs have made gangs and stalk and steal from people but they just kill between themselves

>>134094859
only farmers eat cooked things in spain for lunch as they need the energy
the rest eat cereals with milk or bocatas
>>
>>134095949
I see, does the girl on the far right look Spanish to you? Sandra is her name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I57nHy_dznU
(dont ask how I got to this vid)
>>
>>134073374
Fucking commies, I swear.
>>
>>134073995
Wait until Podemos gets hold of some power and we'll go 100% REFUGIATS BENBINGUTS.
>>
>>134074297
>IF YOU ARE AGAINST REFERENDUM OR DON'T GO TO VOTE YOU'RE LITERALLY FRANCO LOL
This is so stupid, and the worst thing is that this campaign will probably work with many people.
>OMG FRANCO DIDN'T WNAT PEOPLE TO VOTE AND HE WAS EVIL!! I SHOULD GO TO VOTE BECAUSE I'M TRIGGERED!!!

By the way, "the catalans" are not the ones behind this campaign, this is made by a stinky commie organization from Barcelona called República Des De Baix.
>>
>>134094859
>letcha something
Arroz con leche maybe? I love that shit.
>>
>>134097083
Which is good.
>Pablemos wins
>Venezuelan Chavism happens
>OH NO! WHAT CAN WE DO?! LEFT IS BAD, RIGHT IS BAD AND PODEMOS IS BAD!
Maybe then you can vote an actual alternative you gaylords. Podemos was riding on the 15M fuckery and they got ditched because they went full SJWcucks.
I would have voted for a Trump, left or right wing. Someone to fuck shit up and tell the big parties to fuck off. Maybe then we would have had some decent government, eventually. But Pablo is just another opportunist talking like he's just discovered the cure against cancer when his words are at least a century old.
>>
>>134094304
Nah, we just have Morocco as a buffer. The real migrant crisis started with Libya's, then Syria's downfall.
>>
>>134096551
all of them look spanish
cute btw
I like the blonde one the most
would marry
>>
>>134096551
we spaniards are real diverse, we even have redhairs and all
>>
>>134070303
Unless they're communist ones, of course.
>>
>>134096931
I'm no commie dumbass, I'm a catalanist right winger
>>
>>134094859
leche frita? fried milk?
>>
>>134098117
A country can recover from literally everything given enough time, save for shifts in demographics. Let's not sprinkle our lands with Ghettos, Europe-style.
>>
>>134096551
the one on the far right looks like my mom btw
my sister is more like the ones in the middle caus my father is more blonde
>>
>>134099108
>A country can recover from literally everything given enough time, save for shifts in demographics.
very true
>>
>>134099032
I remember them being a type of biscuit with filling called letcha something and idk if I'm even spelling that right
>>
I was at another thread doing /pol/ stuff kek
>>
>>134096551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxavcS8C8BY

How old is this girl? I need to know it for school
>>
>>134080708
Spain was falangist. Which is basically just pope sanctioned fascism from my understanding.
>>
>>134099418
I would down with that I like the idea of monarchy and I'm catholic just as long as the pope stays tradtional
>>
Is there are a good documentary on him?
Other than the typical "Le ebil dictator boggeyman"
>>
File: leche frita.jpg (343KB, 1926x1155px) Image search: [Google]
leche frita.jpg
343KB, 1926x1155px
>>134099261
letcha doesn't mean anything but leche does and it means milk
this is fried milk
>>
>>134100217
Yup thats it kek I use too eat that as a kid, my use to make that
>>
>>134069979
I see falangist graffiti all the time in villages in Asturias, Cantabria and Galicia.
PLVS VLTRA
>>
>>134069979
Modern Spaniards hate a good economy and have to destroy everything associated with good economies.
>>
>>134099930
Yes, love life and anarchy did a documentary on the spanish civil war.
>>
>>134076226
Nice try Josep

>muh corona catalano argonesa

>implying people in Valencia speak valenciano

You only have to look at the brouhaha over Oltra trying to impose it in schools.
>>
>>134099930
There's a 6 part British documentary about the civil war on youtube, it's only moderately biased against Franco as it shows the many crimes comitted by the anarchists and commies wich led to the civil war.
>>
>>134100395
leche frita is from southern spain
I have only eat it two times but I remember it was delicious
Torrijas is similar, it's bread with fried milk

>>134100592
What are you trying to say?
If you don't speak catalan/valencian you are no valencian to me, just a castillan living in valencia, sorry
>>
>>134094859
>but she chooses not to share (whats to be americanized)
I don't get this part
You mean that she no longer cooks spanish dishes to be american?
That's silly
>>
>>134072042
>Most people that lived under the rule of Franco loved him.
I literally know no one who sais that.
>>
>>134072042
>Most people that lived under the rule of Franco loved him.
I literally know no one who says that.
>>
>>134101444
Cut him some slack he's roleplaying.
>>
>>134101408
Well when I ask certain things like can you teach me Spanish or what was it like for your parents or there parents in Spain she doesn't like talking about it I guess because she either ignores me or stays very vague. this was before when I was in high school. So I just figured she wants to leave that behind her and be American
>>
>>134101408
And yeah she use too cook Spanish stuff when I was a kid but now she just cooks American food, I think mostly because of my dad but idk, he's English
>>
>>134102070
English people have no conception of what good food is.
>>
>>134100465
Our "allies" want us to be just a second class touristic country. And our politicians agree with that.
>>
>>134102070
English people should have no opinion on food
Anyway that shows you how well europeans integrate to USA
USA was 95% white when they went to the Moon
Trump should open the door to europeans to counterbalance the last 50 years of invasion
>>
Another miracle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Chile
>>
>>134102115
Right, I mostly come too /pol/ to learn about Spain first hand from other Spanish folk because lack of info growing up. I don't mind being American but America in general doesn't have real cemented culture unless your southern. this is mostly in part do too all the immigrants coming here and messing stuff up. For the most part the Mexicans I see as kind of cousins because I figure there culture, food, and religion is really Spanish, but damn there pretty degenerate.
>>
>>134069979
Because maybe, just maybe, the people didn't like him that much.
>>
>>134079280
Italians dragged Mussolini on the streets of Italy and hung him in public. But yeah, fascism was actually in fact pretty loved. It's just (((they))) made it hated
>>
>>134069979
Visiting the south of Spain at the moment.

From what I can tell from people who I've spoken to, it had mostly to do with the Franco loyalists and government associates killing people and then burying them in mass graves.

While I've been here there's been a few reports about new ones being found and while I visited the smaller villages they pointed out to where they found similar mass graves years later.

People who believe in a democratic republic today seem to denounce Fascism. Even to the point where only the 'rebels' AKA the losing side, are awarded with military benefits for having served in the civil war.

This however is not widely accepted as fair, as my friend stated that the way they see it, all of the participants who survived the war deserve benefits.
>>
>>134103258
This guy is very right. Also I hope you enjoy your tapas.

>>134102797
I don't know if you said this earlier but, have you been in Spain? Also, where is your Spanish mother from?
>>
>>134102797
mexicans are very diferent than spaniards though
their food is nothing similar
you should just come visit us and take what you like

>>134103258
The PP, the cuckservative party heir of the fascist goberment has fought tooth and nail for not opening the mass graves, even some of the fasicst troops mass graves to "not remove history" as if it didn't happen just yesterday
If the PP weren't a bunch of retards they would've opened them themselves and even make some monuments
This would've been a perfect pr move but as I said they are dumbasses
They even wanted to keep stolen documents of people for no reason (papeles de salamanca) instead of returning it to the families

The catalan president for example only asked for paying less taxes or to have more goberment investment
And the spanish president told him to fuck off
this is how the independentist movement started
Yet because lots of basques were loyal to Franco the basques have a special economic benefit and each year they get more money after they said no to Catalonia
This is how it goes
Catalans ask for more
Goberment say no
Then basques demand almost the same
The Goberment gives it to them and even say "see? that's how it's done" as a pun
Every year they do something like that
I hate basques for this
>>
>>134070318
The average person in Spain gives literally no fucks about politics.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>134104334
>And the spanish president told him to fuck off
https://www.google.es/amp/www.lavanguardia.com/politica/20160518/401877083157/cataluna-comunidad-con-mas-inversion-estatal-en-infraestructuras-desde-2006.html%3Ffacet%3Damp
>>
>>134104236
Not my mom her parents are from Extremadura, I don't know exactly where in that area but thats where she told me they came from, my moms Madian name is Sias, and no I've never visited before
>>
>>134082007
You are a bunch of communists, the only thing you deserve is to get article 155 applied.
>>
>>134101444
Trying this hard colega...
>>
>>134105187
Extremadura. Not bad. They have god tier jamón serrano and other food. Also, very nice historical cities. Mérida has a lot of stuff from the Romans, including a very well conserved roman theatre. And Cáceres is known as "the medieval city" for an obvious reason.
>>
>>134082007

"pruses"-tard detected.
>>
>>134104334
>The catalan president for example only asked for paying less taxes or to have more goberment investment
https://www.google.es/amp/www.lavanguardia.com/economia/20170328/421261213251/catalunya-fla-2017.html%3Ffacet%3Damp
>>
>>134105560
Interesting, yeah I need to take a trip over there in the future, I just need to learn Spanish first I've been meaning too but it kid of hard to find a teacher for Castilian Spanish and not South American Spanish, seeing that there so few Spanish folk in America I guess
>>
>>134105166
implying that's enough
>>134105345
commie someone that wants to preserve traditional languages and to quit the whole solidarity bullshit? you are the commie here
>>
>>134105617
>pruses
Say proceso or procès
This "le pruses" thing only shows your disdain for a spanish language and your jacobinian hate wich gives catalans more of a reason to want the independence
Again, after losing every colony, you still continue with the same attitude and now the nation will fall under the hands of muslims again
>>
>>134105838
>https://www.google.es/amp/www.lavanguardia.com/economia/20170328/421261213251/catalunya-fla-2017.html%3Ffacet%3Damp
pay 8
get 5
can't pay
here have one lmao
>>
>>134075484
You have some serious mental issues.
>>
>>134105970
Yeah, and people in Spain know no English, so you should try to learn a little.
>>
>>134107322
Spain needs to be centralized, there's no place for catalanian nor for Euskera nor for anything but Spanish.
This followed by demolishing every single mosque and kicking out every single muslim.
>>
>>134108679
Alandalus needs to be centralized there's no place for spanian or anything but arab
this followed by demolishing every church and kicking every christian
>>
>>134109239
No, Al Andalus was an abomination that got put down like a filthy dog, and the same should happen to everyone else.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_89.jpg (73KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_89.jpg
73KB, 460x287px
>>134108238
>>134107385
Thanks goys for entertaining my questions and what not. Might find you in another thread next time you never know. Take care goys.
>>
>>134109512
come to live in catalonia to counterbalance the pakis
thanks
>>
>>134069979
I went to Spain last year and was almost killed after I said that Franco was a decent dictator. Same thing with Salazar in Portugal.
>>
File: Francisco_de_Zurbarán_058.jpg (158KB, 1576x2489px) Image search: [Google]
Francisco_de_Zurbarán_058.jpg
158KB, 1576x2489px
>>134070318

Take this with a grain of salt. My mother's side of the family is all Spanish. Almost everyone in her family and extended family except for her crazy bipolar sister are hardcore rightwingers. Her father served under Franco in what they call 'the good ol' days' unironically. They talk about how safe Madrid was. How she and her friends could walk around at night and literally nothing would happen. No mugging, rape, assaults of any kinds. The only people that were 'taken' were all harboring some kind of grudge against he government and/or importing commie shit from Cuba. They all have the unspoken rule of not trusting kikes and general dislike for jewery.

I don't really know what most normies in Spain think about him as I think my family probably holds an unpopular opinion of Franco. My guess, after speaking to some 'friends' I have over there they are mostly as bluepilled as your average retarded NY liberal. Although I will say, they are still pretty redpill when it comes to Islam. Even the most rabid liberal Catalan I've met distrusts muslims and feels uncomfortable around them.
>>
>>134109309
but isn't your like language half arabic along with half of your food too?
>>
>>134111215
No, Spanish comes from latin.
And I have no idea about food.
>>
>>134099378
15 rn lol, shes my waifu! also sandra is my waifu too xD
>>
>>134111215
>Leaf education
>>
>>134111693
they are perfect thanks for showing them to me argiebro
>>
File: 1471522192302.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471522192302.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>134099930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05_tghbhlfM
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.