[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frankly I don't give a shit if this comes off as a white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Frankly I don't give a shit if this comes off as a white supremacy post. We deserve nothing less as far as I am concerned. We as a race have done nothing but good and despite us being kept down and punished for being cursed for having white skin. It's time we are given credit where it is due.

Fuck niggers, fuck Muslims, fuck their advocates, fuck any imbecile who comes to their defense, fuck their backwards ideologies be they cultural or doctrine. There is a fucking reason why whitey is superior.

We have brought the golden age to this world, we have blessed humanity with many gifts, ethics, methods of social conduct, scientific advancement.

Why is it we always come up with the best answers, why is it we live in our own castles complete with lawns, surrounded by police that we can trust in neighbourhoods that are cleaned and maintained on a regular basis whereas theses barbarians are literally living in their own filth?

If the universe was to be turned on its head for one moment and I was blessed with the unlikely event that I was ever granted one genie-esque wish, I would ask to be transported back in time to the year of 1870 so I can give Lenin the childhood discipline that his parents obviously never showed him at an early age. I would quite literally beat the shit out of him for cursing the world with his ideaology of whinging about social inequality. He is quite literally worse than the fucking Bubonic plague, because at least it only killed a few million then died out.

I ask you all, why do we keep putting up with this shit? How have we not gone ballistic already?

Thank you very much /pol/, you've turned me from being a limp wristed pussy into a red-blooded racist. Kudos to you sirs.
>>
>>134067957
Far out man.
>>
>>134067957
Muslim isn't a race dumbass
>>
>>134067957
If I could go back in time, I'd take modern tech back and persuade the British/other developed governments not to take slaves and instead outsource Africa operations from an isolated company.

Africa co, "we'll take that deal with it for you so you don't get flooded by the third world in 200 years."

>>134068531
Nor did he say they were either.
>>
OP here

Seriously, fuck Lenin.
>>
>>134068531

You know very well I am talking about middle easteners, stop acting like you don't know what I am talking about you fucktard.
>>
>>134069028

Most Muslims on the planet don't even live in the Middle East you retard. Are you a dumb American by any chance ? I refuse to believe a fellow European is this dumb.
>>
>>134070533

You know what, you got me there.

Most of them are living in Germany and Sweden now
>>
>>134070533

You're being obtuse on purpose, dickhead. Krauts deserve to go extinct.
>>
Every person from the U.K. that I meet in the states is a leftist coward desu.

You need more people like the UVF/Red Hand Commandos. If London was full of them the Muzzies would be gone in a week.
>>
Having access to abstract thought and critical thinking is a curse in this brain dead robot society. Watching it crumble is entertaining with the right mind set.
>>
>>134067957
Why not both good and bad, and yet more good than bad? Nothing and no one is flawless.
>>
>>134067957

Whites have every reason to believe they are superior to the other races, because based on empirical evidence and science (The religion of the left they love to shove down everyone's throats) we are.

That's the problem, if you believe in evolution whites are more evolved by some number of tens to hundreds of thousands of years (based on their own theories of human migration and development) little taboo they don't talk about.

Empirical litmus such as development of civilizations, technology, societal structure etc.

And from moral stand point as only the modern western world has truly moved away from barbarism.

The only fault of the west and whites in general is allowing the savage races to continue and pretend their subhuman cultures they are our equal, and deserve equal voice.

Basically if you aren't a western anglo or a non jungle asian you have literally shit all to be proud of, and your culture and voice should be less valued.

This isn't racist, it isn't bigoted, its the fact.

I'm personally glad more people in the western world are moving away from this indoctrinated horseshit, maybe (its a long shot at this point) we'll be able to keep this planet from devolving into a shit slinging ball of primates, but the more we consider all cultures "equal" the less likely that is to happen.
>>
>>134071284

Critical thinking has been destroyed in the modern era and replaced with a "Critical Thinking" that is akin to parroting of "Facts" or responses called "Stage One" thinking.

Basically the average person references "critical thinking" in the way you reference a flow chart, rather than considering all outcomes and possibly correct and working back to the source, ruling out faliacies as one considers the problem.

Its even worse than a flow chart because some outcomes are considered essential heretic from the outset, so its basically a linear flowchart with only one outcome, thus the braindead masses the left have created.

Posing a question like "was Hitler bad?" or "Was Mao Zedong bad?" is a question that could take literally hours to answer, and you might arrive at twelve different outcomes.

Bad for whom? Bad for what? What is bad, what was bad then, bad in what sense? Economically, socially, historically, militarily? The list goes on and on.

In the liberal mind "Was hitler bad" "Considering any option besides "yes killed many shekels" is heretical and you just walk in a straight line to "yes."
>>
>>134072869

Amen brother

So many self-styled intellectuals abandon common sense and pontificate for hours in so-called forums talking about how these paragons of humanity were the best things that ever happened to us

Bullshit.

They are a fucking plague. People died by the millions. I say this despite me being a man of peace, but I hope purgatory exists just so they are being taught a fucking lesson for being a bunch of cunts.

We as a species are on the cusp of reaching the stars, yet these utter wankers, these dipshits, these charlatans are holding us all back.

They need to be dragged out into a back alley and shot.
>>
>>134073569

Exactly correct, and these same so called "scholars" of our time laugh and say colonization of space will never happen, and its a fantasy.

I personally believe they say this because they know that if man ever escapes to the stars and other worlds there will be no way to reign in the free spirit of man, so they must crush us here and now before we escape.

They cannot unite a single globe under their chains, much less an entire galaxy. It frustrates me daily to know the only means of true long term longevity for mankind is through space exploration and colonization and I yet I only hear endless discussion about fantasy weather patterns caused by car emissions rattled off by people who don't know the planet has undergone polar realignments and ice ages and and warm periods etc hundreds of times over.

Should we wantonly destroy the environment? No, but what is one world compared to ten? A hundred? Infinite?

They deserve the firing line, they are no better than the religious authority censoring scientific advancement through the histories that they claim to hate so much.
>>
>>134074347

And I say again, Amen brother.

We can only survive being in one place for so long until a disaster happens that either cripples us, if not outright wipes our species from existence.

We gotta spread, otherwise we're all gonna die out.

Humanity cannot be contained, and any successful attempt to do so would only end in our extinction. We don't need to be the likes of Nostradamus to figure this out. Even Steven Hawking, despite him getting on in years knows we gotta flee if we are to survive.

We gotta stop bickering and start working together, throw idealogies aside and give ourselves to the same enlightenment that dragged us out of the muck in the 18th century.

I don't know what will happen in the future but I say this with 100% conviction - If we fuck up now, we're all dead. You can build shelters as deep in the earth as possible but we will all die, along with our children, and there will be no indication we ever existed at all.

And yes, I see some of you here thinking I am a rambling madman but I mean what I say. If we don't get our shit together soon then we are fucked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.