[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've run out if ways to defend the most corrupt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490534545400.jpg (25KB, 480x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490534545400.jpg
25KB, 480x412px
>tfw you've run out if ways to defend the most corrupt politican of our lifetime, so you instead complain about an unemployed grandma living in the woods.

/pol/ why are you ok with Trump constantly lying to your face? No one cares about Hillary. Just send her to jail. Why hasn't Trump done that yet?
>>
>>134065712
>Thinks that the president is a dictator that can just say what everyone will do

American education.
>>
Stop and think anons.
>>
8========D~o~o~o O: <---OP
>>
Trump is not corrupt at all. Please explain what corruption you think he is guilty of.
>>
>>134066652
Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the election
>>
>>134066749
that's some low quality b8
>>
>>134065712
> Hillary Clinton, candidate for national President, receives multiple millions of dollars from Saudi Arabians
>Uses money to fund personal politically ideological bent foundation named after self.
>Takes from practically anyone. Like middle eastern countries give a shit about "Global Citizen Awards" Are essentially pure bribes.
>supporters completely okay with this.
>Clinton wants Russian boogeyman for easy public support to fund Russian enemies via tax dollar, and in return get more foreign bribes.
>Russians reveal said things happening.
>Allegedly
>Leftist garbage bags claiming they're actually humans have a bitchfest of "muh 'lecshun effection"
>Cry corruption
>herp derp drumpf.
>Cry bought and paid for
>half are actually bought and paid for.
>Hur dur mor dumf.
>Another quarter of a billion dollars to same organization, coming in from Canada, recently. >No big deal, what's a quarter billion.
>libs actually just sons of a nasty old fucking bitch, each and every one, that want gub program welfare in thier fucking mouth at all cost.
>doesn't give two fucks about "corruption" or foreign influence in elections.
>>
>>134066749
>hack the election

Explain this. There's zero evidence that voting machines were """""""hacked""""""". All you have is the presumption that the Podesta emails were phished by Russians; yet Wikileaks says they came from Seth Rich and DNC insiders. Even then, your argument is "ummm, the public doesn't have the right to know about DNC corruption."

Those pesky white males are just too damn smart and informed on matters of the government, amirite? They should be like our nigger and spic drones, and only listen to our kike entertainment media for info.

>TFW the DNC is CSI MIAMI writers
>>
>>134066749
>Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the election
But where is the proof?
>>
I'm a Democrat and this fucking Russia shit is probably the greatest case of being a sore loser in recorded history. The Trump campaign didn't do anything that other candidates, including Hillary, probably did do on a worse scale. What "collaboration" was there wasn't even fucking significant. It just so happened to be a big deal this time because people don't like him and he crossed someone who is known to be as well connected as she is entitled. I'm sick of my party's leaders making my party look fucking retarded, I don't need your dumbass helping. Between the reactionary uneducated fucks voting dem with me, the corruption, and the muh free stuff kids, my party is fucking dead. Fuck off.
>>
>>134065712
Because Trump's election and candidacy wasn't about Trump.. obviously?
The democrats have been caught in, fucking literally, more felony corruption and conspiracy cases than I can even remember...just in the last year and a half.
Democrats COMPLETELY IGNORE this and start firing at Republicans (literally and figuratively) over bullshit nothings.
>Democrats proven to collude with Saudi Arabia and Ukraine during election. No big deal.
>Trump's son heard gossip from a Russian lawyer during an open meeting?!?!?! TREASON REEEEEEE
It's this level of contradiction that is going to lead to some serious trouble if the snowflakes don't chill.
History will not look kindly on the Democrats.
>>
>>134065832
probably best advice. No one's going to listen though.
>>
>>134065712
Ya but to be fair that unemployed grandma is nakedly worshipping satan and diddling kiddies in the woods
>>
>>134066652
Flagrant disregard of the emoluments clause. Refusal to put assets into a blind trust like all those who came before him. Repeated shilling for personal businesses while holding office.
>>
>>134065712
There's nothing to defend because he hasn't done anything wrong. Next topic, libtard.
>>
>>134065712

>Trump is the most corrupt politician of our lifetime

Another nonsense insult by the increasingly mentally disturbed detractors. He's been President for less than a year and hasn't really done anything corrupt.

What's the matter, got tired of Fascist? Did someone finally handcuff you to a pipe and deliver a basic high school class on what Fascism is?

>actually trying to characterize pro-Trump people as babies, while he screams and cries about everything Trump does, no matter how inconsequential or fake

Nice projecting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.