[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social welfare is, pic most related, an interesting thing. In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500374130316.jpg (319KB, 901x673px) Image search: [Google]
1500374130316.jpg
319KB, 901x673px
Social welfare is, pic most related, an interesting thing.

In the past, she, mother of kids from 7 different men, would been starving to death or been killed by one of the men she has cucked.

****SUDDEN REALIZATION****
Social welfare means that all men (that is, also YOU, anon) actually are forced to pay for her and her children.
That means - while you have no children yourself or just sex with her - you are forced to pay taxes to support her and other like her.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE,
CULTURAL
KEKHOLDING.
YOU are a victim and pay slave of such women, YOU right now, anon, because you do pay taxes in some form or another and those taxes go to such women.
>>
>>134061978
>feminism is cuckolding

wow startling realization gentlesir
>>
i support this woman and im proud.
>>
>>134062135
I wish I could be proud of stupidity too.
Life would be easy.
>>
>>134061978
Imagine the state of that pussy. Bet it stinks!
>>
>>134061978
what, did they need someone to rape the girls?
>>
>>134062518
Mom's boyfriend probably did to #2 and maybe #1 as well
>>
>>134061978
One of those definitely isn't t hers
>>
>>134061978
That's a shop, she has six white kids with one in the oven.
>>
>>134061978
If you would knowingly let a productive fellow countryman starve to death on the streets than risk inadvertently supporting a scumbag, you have no moral high ground.
>>
>>134061978
as a feminist child welfare makes me sick
not only because muh overpopulation and muh resource depletion
but because you are encouraging the poor to breed, which causes wellfare to be strained hard
>>
>>134061978
a welfare society only works based on guilt.
People need to feel guilty if they don't work.
women need to feel guilty if they produce useless trash babies.

so make them feel guilty /pol
>>
>>134063894
>If you would knowingly let a productive fellow countryman starve to death on the streets
If they're productive why are they starving
>>
Why is one of them black?
>>
>>134064777
why do you think?
>>134063992
>overpopulation
Not something for white people (who breed under replacement rate) should worry about. Should only be concerned with india/sub-saharan Africa where the population explosion is actually occuring.
>>
File: women in politicis.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
women in politicis.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>134061978

Wow, who would have thought
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.