[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest here, furries, traps, trannies and the far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: singlemoms.jpg (169KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
singlemoms.jpg
169KB, 1024x1024px
Let's be honest here, furries, traps, trannies and the far left are the result of single mothers. Women cannot raise kids on their own. Even if they the financial means, women aren't mentally built to raise children.

Look at the statistics of how many children raised by single mothers become criminal, don't pursue education, don't have a career and live at home with them. Or just look at the ghetto, where almost every child is raised by a single mother (usually all 9 of them).

Single mothers are what has ushered in the far-left. All these millennials being raised by single mothers is why Hollywood, the MSM and companies now pander to mental illness. It cannot be fixed and it will only get worse.
>>
>>134058116
Every young man I've met that's been raised by a single mother has be a complete idiot shithawk.
>>
>>134058116
My brother and I are both doing just fine. I guess my brother is a bit on the beta side, but that's about it.
>>
Not true. Furry trap-loving atheist MAGApede here raised by two parents.
>>
I was saying this to my mum today, she's very active in raising my niece. Having a family like this is like anti single motherhood. Instead of just one adult role model, my niece will have both my parents, my sister and her husband as well as myself. This is what is actually missing, role models.
>>
>>134058307
sometimes people are just natural fuckwits
>>
>>134058307
Why do you hate your father? Or were you raised by two mothers?
>>
>>134058116

>shitting on single mothers instead of the coward men who leave them
>>
>>134058475
This in my opinion,
Yes people can say that no father figure can lead to a fucked kid I don't believe its because of no father but the fact there is a lesser chance of a good role model.
I was lucky I had a pretty right-winged mother and a large family to look up to.
Most single mothers raise shitty kids because they themselves, are shitty people.
And to be completely honest knowing how certain generations are I doubt the addition of the father figure would improve the situation (as they themselves are probably as bad as the mother).

I do not believe its the lack of a father but the fact that the wrong values are institutionalised into the children by the parents.

The reason why couple have a higher chance of raising a decent child is because they have a higher chance of atleast one of them having my conservative values.

However I may be just some sort of enigma in the single mother community and I was pretty redpilled at a young age so I don't know if my raising really had an impact on my ideals at an older age.
>>
>>134059084
Holy fuck I wrote an essay.
>>
>>134059113
Yeah, it's nice to care about something, isn't it?
>>
>>134059378
No not really its kinda gay senpai.
>>
i'm a tranny and wasn't raised by a single mother, but by my White and married biological parents. I don't deny there's increasing degeneracy and i don't deny that single mothers are a symptom of it but your causal analysis is oversimplified.
>>
>>134058625

Not really paying attention are you?

It's the mother who is incapable of selecting/maintaining a relationship who insists on having a child then is unwilling to give up the child to a better future when the inevitable happens

Narcissism has its price and we are all paying for it.
>>
>>134059773
Kill yourself
>>
>>134059773
Try 2mg of Pimozide a day.
>>
>>134058116
That infographic is tiring
>>
>>134058269
You're here, how 'fine' could you be?
>>
>>134059084
my values are what science consideres healthy
wow stop posting anytime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.