[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://pastebin.com/qgqb7fHR Has it always been like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 66

File: vice.png (392KB, 709x845px) Image search: [Google]
vice.png
392KB, 709x845px
https://pastebin.com/qgqb7fHR

Has it always been like this /pol/?

tl;dr
>tee hee hee I don't want hook ups but I still do them. XD
>there's no cute guys to fuck anonymously so I want a bf now

Am I wrong for hating this? Am I just socially out of the loop? Am I right? Is this a new thing or as old as time itself?

God I feel so lost
>>
>>134050792
>no hookups
aka if your not hot enough then i will string you on then ghost you.

just be up front and call them on that bs jokingly ive never gotten a blocc when i used it and kept the convo going. nobody actually gives 2 fucks about a thot in tinders reason for no hookups. its utter illogical bullshit in terms of using the app
>>
>>134050792
It's because retarded women though Tinder was a dating website and were turned into cumdumpsters on call.

Don't get me wrong. These women were cumdumpsters before Tinder but it would have to be at a club or a house party which could only happen so often in a week. They were totally unprepared for on-demand getting assfucked in a public park or whatever and then realizing the guy has no relationship plans.

Anyways, that's why they gotta say 'no hok-ups'.
>>
>>134050958
has it always been this way or was the early 1900s the end of America?
>>
>you must provide x amount of ego validation before the hookup is what it actually means

They're just whores with a slightly steeper price.
>>
>>134050792
>>134050958
>>134051155
why do you dumb spergy fucks even care? jesus christ. how about you stop whining about what women do on twitter and sort your lives out?
>>
>>134050792
>using tinder in your own country
>>
>>134051501
at no point in history was it ever normal for women to not be background characters of history or be sexually promiscuous all the while being expected to be a good mother in her mid to late 30s.

We're in the fucking Twilight Zone
>>
>>134051501
nigga I don't care; that's a dispassionate account of what happened after Tinder first came out
>>
Decent guys and girls don't use tinder.
>>
>>134051562
do you think youre making an argument here? again, WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT A WOMAN DOES ON TINDER? it has literally less than nothing to do with you. sort your own shit out retard. you fags sound like betas that are pissed at stacys for spurning your fat asses in highschool
>>
>>134050958
this
"no hookups" means if you're so socially inept that you literally believe this as you're reading it on tinder then you don't belong between her legs.
>>
>>134050792
>every one local is a fuck boy

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>134051752
are you dumb? If enough people do something, and it's considered bad, then society as a whole becomes the victim.

Get out of here with your NAP shit.
>>
File: 1493949640719.jpg (62KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493949640719.jpg
62KB, 560x700px
>>134050792

>Am I wrong for hating this? Am I just socially out of the loop? Am I right? Is this a new thing or as old as time itself?

Wrong for hating whores?, the most degenerative pieces of shit on the Earth

>no, no you are not wrong
>>
>>134051683
Who said im into decency? I like my women like i like my coffee, tasteless, and bitter.
>>
>>134051792
>HRNNN HUGGNNN DEGENERACY HRNNNNNN
if you really cared about the well being of society you would kys
>>
>>134051792
It's definitely a woman you're replying to. They lack the macro level of understanding and don't think their actions have overall implications on society.
>>
>>134051957
pedophilia is natural. Is that degenerate to you? Where is your arbitrary line?
>>
>>134050958
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>woman posts no hook ups
>clearly it's because she's evil or worn out somehow

it's a perfectly natural inclination for women to seek out providers for their offspring, it's the way it should be, the why's and those why's being negative is just speculation caused by too much 4chan and reddit
>>
>>134052161
no, read the pastebin link. That's where I posted the article.

None of the women actually care about practicing that rule. They hook up regularly, but just kind of sort of hold their fingers crossed for a bf when putting that there.
>>
>>134050958

FUKKI'N GREEN LEAF

RARE
A
R
E
>>
actually you should be able to tell by their pics or social media profiles whether they are legit no hook ups trad-leaning or worn out whores
>>
>>134052055
>girls not using tinder for hook ups is ruining society
yeh ok retard
>>134052088
>pedophilia is natural.
jesus christ unironically kys
>>
>>134050958
RARE FLAG
>>
>>134050792
because they have been lied to by the political left that they have trusted so blindly and now they are broken human beings
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (88KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
88KB, 900x720px
>>134052088
None of it is natural it's all been induced by media. The guy you're replying to is most likely a woman who burned a guy in highschool and is mad because that guy now shitposts on 4chan with his friends and together theyre shaping a new, better tomorrow out of the remains of a shattered yesterday.
>>
>>134050792

lemme give you some advice.

stop giving a fuck what these cunts think. you do what YOU want on a daily basis. stop changing your routine to accomodate someone with a gash between their legs. i'm serious, why waste 18 hours of your day obsessed over a girl. do something productive.
>>
>>134052229
if this is a legitimate how much of this is your fault for culturing a society that values women for their ease of access, berating them for "sunk cost", and boiling their self-esteem down to their genitals and tits?

they're just mindless child like followers after all.
>>
>>134051957

Children from intact family structures fare better in every quality of life metric. They're healthier, do better in school, have less chance of going to jail, and score better across the board. They're even fucking taller due to being fed healthy foods instead of whatever microwave slop the single mother provides from her food stamps.

Encouraging women to engage in stable family relationships benefits children and therefore benefits all of society. Seeing a woman have no children or being a penis pin-cushion for all of her life and completely destroying her ability to pair bond hurts children and degrades society overall.

You can spaz out about it all you want. But the reality tells a different story.
>>
>>134052425
society value people for many reasons, they have chosen to sell that side of themselves and they reap what they sow just like everyone else

if we want this to change we need to purge the marxist poison from the political left entirely
>>
>>134052370
Go home you're drunk
>>
>>134051358
That's when we began our temperance movement against all things fun actually, so you've got it backwards. They pretended that we never had brothels in the ol' west as they said "we're going to hell in a hand basket."

It's all bullshit.

>le cars exist
>le must ban all drugs so no crash
>le depression because partied too much ban party

It was the beginning of lack of freedoms in the country.
>>
>>134051501
>sort your lives out
>lives
>without women to work for

Not a life to live.

*plays vidya until 30s at home with mother*
>>
>>134051840
>be pagan
>doing wrong to others mean it comes back to you
>be christfaggot
>do whatever you want then ask for forgiveness later
Faggot.
>>
>>134052551
since women like to stand out, traditionalism will become a "thing" again once the culture dictates that they can no longer receive as much gratification and validation from meaningless sex

but you definitely have to play the part yourselves, don't give into temptation for casual sex and work on being the leader that women want

we can do this if we all work together
>>
>>134052740
*loves life so much willingly works and hands over money to mother so I can stay home and play videogames*

Work that one out
>>
>>134050792
It's a form of virtue signalling that they aren't degenerate whores. However, much like actual virtue signalling, it's just a ruse, a form of manipulation that spreads like a memetic disease while being normalized among impressionable, idealistic youth.

No huge conspiracy to destroy western values in this one, impressionable kids just being impressionable kids.
>>
>>134051501
This

I cleaned my room and two days later I was head of my company and married with two children
>>
>>134052088
>pedo is natural
Only if you actually mean hebe, and that was rare as it was. Hebe is approx twelve to approx fifteen or sixteenish. Then it goes to ephebo of which is actually normal, of which is about seventeen/eighteen to twenty-one, or early twenties.

Males no one cares of course.
>>
i can confidently say i've never picked up on tinder.
>>
>>134052861
I agree, and I do want a proper relationship, but if I do meet a girl who is incompatible with that then I might have some fun.

What they must learn is that they do not get any real gratification from doing it and that whatever validation they get from it is fake and shallow. Once they realize that their promise for happiness have been a lie the problem will solve itself and until then I will simply stick to the girls who already figured it out
>>
>>134052892
*mother dies*

who's gonna change your diaper now, faggot?
>>
>>134052861

oddly enough, sex robots may cure the "sex for validation" phenomenon we see now.

long ways off, but still. women will lose their only cards at the table.
>>
women are just on there for self gratification.
>>
>>134052892
You should have worked out that I'm a forever NEET. Even if I got a job, women need you to work way too hard for what they're worth. So your kids can get taken away, after she forces you to have them, and then she gets a divorce and forces you onto child support?

And gives you an std for having more experience then you for being female and only used you as a beta provider for a child that probably wasn't even yours?

Like I mean come on now.
>>
>>134053152
Homeless shelter would be less stressful than trying to have a normal life at this point.

There's nothing to gain but disappointment.
>>
File: 1491099770296.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1491099770296.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>134053152
Whoever I pay.
>>
>>134053191
>also
It nearly happened to me when some nineteen year old asked me out and didn't tell me she was pregnant before I was even through with college. At some point you just give up and drop out.
>>
>>134051683
Depends where, because in a year I sure et decent women on Tinder. I consider myself decent and I'm not into hookup even though I did a few times for the sake of saying it's by choice not because I can't have it.
But of course screening the good ones in the flock of hoes is hard, but rewarded with very interesting dates.
I've met girls and seen friends who are in Tinder for a few weeks, find a good man and delete their account once they got a relationship.

It's dating on steroids and so it works as well for sluts as it does for girls who broke up and want to be into a relationship quickly again.

Seen a good lot of degenerate profiles though, and ohh surprise it's almost always american girls traveling here. I thought UC Berkeley was just a meme.
>>
>Well, I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol

Top kek, she actually thought her friends were praising her.
>>
>>134050792
Women have always primarily wanted relationships, unless they have an elevated testosterone/estrogen ratio and only want to be sluts (not that common).

The reason they put "no hookups" in their bios is that getting ghosted is shameful and women care too much about social status.
>>
>>134053240

The traditional wife would support and comfort a husband. Feminism deemed that to be oppressive.
>>
>>134050792
>no hook ups

>I'm still lowkey down [to hook-up]
>For sure, but they'd have to introduce it [a hook up] as a date and I'd have to like them.
>but sometimes it leads to hook-ups
>but if a hook-up becomes a thing then maybe I would.

What does no mean again /pol/?
>>
File: 1449975746507.png (164KB, 200x352px) Image search: [Google]
1449975746507.png
164KB, 200x352px
>>134052454
woah relax bro smoke some weed stop using all that logic n shit. you're bummin me out brooooo
>>
>>134050792
>being picky about who you want to fuck
Yes anon, it has always been like this. and more than likely, you act like this too. Stopp having your jimmies rustled.
>>
File: 1488622885409.gif (277KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488622885409.gif
277KB, 200x200px
>>134053191
I know the story all too well. It's the same song played across the world. My parents even warned me about that sort of thing, and at 16 when an ex gf was practically begging me to cum inside her their words rang in my head.

I was sad for a few years after that, but after a while it all made sense.
>>
>>134053647
All women are "lowkey down [to hook-up]"
>>
>>134052861
I'm not really old enough to know, but I suspect that traditionalism in women is a pendulum a lot like politics is, and it swings left and right every X many years.

I've read that the youngest generation now is more conservative than any recent generation, it might be starting to slowly swing back.

It's kinda like fashion, things go out of style when everyone is doing it, and something new comes along, and eventually you cycle back round to where you started, once there's enough of a genorational gap to forget it was ever cool to begin with.

I also think that women will soon realize that trying to compete with men for as much meaningless sex as possible, doesn't make them happy.
>>
>>134053690

Mindless hedonism harms society. Full stop.
>>
>>134053647
Power+privilege+single+horny+yes = no
>>
>>134052370
reading comprehention, everybody! check her's out.
>>
>>134053921
what about mindful hedonism?
>>
>>134053578
Yes I know, it's what led up to my life now.
>grandmother becomes feminist
>ruins marriage with father
>father goes crazy with abandonment issue
>tries to marry first girl he see's
>she engages with him
>breaks up (and was a whore too)
>marries my mother because she's super nice
>she's also super lazy, why she's nice, and never does housewerk
>he breaks back at work
>comes home and clean more
>loses mind from lack of sleep
>I end up in foster care because neither of them are sane enough to raise a child
Yay for my specific story.

>>134053757
Even more fucked up, the chick that dated me was impregnated by her youth pastor.

What even kind of world did I end UP IN REEEEEE

My mother didn't even want to have kids also, my father did. It's so ass backwards for me specifically.
>>
>>134054346
ruins marriage with grand*father
>>
Look like a politically correct way to weed out unwanted partners. There's nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>134054437
OH

And my grandfather went on to just randomly knock up random women, and ended up having eight daughters without a father.

Did that escalate out of control at all grandmother-first-feminist?
>>
File: dirty-whore-generic.jpg (26KB, 331x454px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-whore-generic.jpg
26KB, 331x454px
>>VICE: If not hook-ups, what are you looking for on Tinder?

>>Fatima: To be honest, at first, I was down for whatever, but after a year of going wild, I told myself my second year of college that I just wanted a boyfriend. [That's] why I put no hook-ups. I'm still lowkey down [to hook-up], but I'd rather have someone long-term than a one-night stand.

>> I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol.\.

>>YEAR OF GOING WILD (FUCKING every Chad in School)

>>Now I just want a cucked beta boyfriend....

I wish Scarlet letters were a real thing, I wish you could really tell who this fucking disgusting whores are so you could avoid them
i wish they could get branded
>>
>>134054666
>scarlet letters
Never heard of it but there's the fact that women have STD's twice as often as men. You could consider that a brand.
>>
File: my mom is a slut.jpg (44KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
my mom is a slut.jpg
44KB, 400x368px
>>134054666
luckily yes they sometimes brand themselves with things like chokers. One needs a keen eye to spot them. Sometimes it's the behavior, the vocabulary, the modes of expression
>>
>>134050792
It's just typical female tactics. They pretend they're not sluts, that way they don't feel bad when that act like total whores.
>>
File: The_Scarlet_Letter_.jpg (140KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
The_Scarlet_Letter_.jpg
140KB, 300x214px
>>134054834
its a book about a whore and the cucked husband

adulteress Hester Prynne must wear a scarlet A to mark her shame after getting pregnant.
Her lover, pastor Arthur Dimmesdale, remains unidentified and is wracked with guilt, while her husband, Roger Chillingworth, seeks revenge.
>>
>If I get a boyfriend on tinder I don't want him to think I'm a slut :P
>>
I've swiped on women who said "no hookups" and still wanted a hook up. Honestly man, women are so disgustingly promiscuous that no relationship can work these days. People wait until they're like 35 to get married too so by that time a woman's pair bonding ability is greatly reduced. Just use them for children, sex and nothing else
>>
File: 1500059769087.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500059769087.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>134051752
>>
Whitney, 19, Retail:

>>In the past, I would've used hooking up to make me feel complete. I haven't been "alone" in three years, so when I was, hooking up with someone was the way to go—especially with my close guy friends. Eventually people started calling me a whore, and I became something that I didn't want to be anymore. I guess I'm trying to cope with being single by not hooking up with people anymore, [so I'm] trying to find a new distraction in my life.

how can someone be so weak? she rather fuck her close friends than deal with being single......
>>
>>134055155
This is good advice, unless you find a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>134050792
kek just say you're not looking for a hook up either and then just hook up, pump n dump em
>>
>>134054666
>I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol
Lucky. When I went to college all I picked up is crippling alcoholism and an Engineering degree
>>
>>134055840
It seems college is only bad for most people. Why do they still go?
>>
>>134050792

Always thought it was a meme and that only trash use tinder for fucking but my neighbors white daughter uses tinder to get fucked by black men. Very depressing because I knew this chick since she was in diapers. Used to babysit her and now she's a literal whore. Her bio says she's down for anything and just wants to have fun.
>>
>>134055998
It's not just her. All women, ALL women, are exactly like this.
>>
>>134055891
you are literally told you wont make it in life and you will become homeless if you dont go to college

also you will be seen as a social failure by friends and family
>>
>I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol
They always have an excuse, something to fall back on to absolve them of any responsibility for the mess they get themselves in. O-oh I was a sheltered girl, feel bad for me :(

I've seen women use the deaths of family members to justify cheating.
"Oh I was in a hard place and Chad comforted me in my time of need :("
>>
>>134055998
why don't you notify your neighbor? It is good to rebuke a whore
>>
>>134050792
What is tinder ??
>>
>>134055998
do you live in florida by any chance? lol

theres a girl in my neighborhood that is literally the same
>>
>>134056144
You know how Kim Jong Un gets all the ladies? Now imagine Kim was tall, white and handsome with all the ladies and that's tinder.
>>
>>134056144
How do you even fake that flag?
Kim, is that you?

Tinder is a smartphone app where all the western whores advertise their goods. You just swipe on their picture and *bam* anal in the alley.

I don't blame you for hating us.
>>
>>134056109
>also you will be seen as a social failure by transgenders otherkins with a degree in gender studies.
Oh no

>>134056144
Its a mobile app created to facilitate the spread of AIDS and various other STD's
>>
>>134056107

She wants to be a STEM major too.

>>134056135

Yeah, I'll just walk up to him and tell him she's a whore. It's not my place for that. But every young person around us knows she's on tinder now and are cringing. At least the guys.

>>134056166

No, New York. Just depressing seeing a woman you know be an actual whore. I don't know how popular tinder is but it's sad seeing people with potential use it. Literally can get a life changing STD from this shit.
>>
File: white women.png (701KB, 2216x894px) Image search: [Google]
white women.png
701KB, 2216x894px
>>
>>134056353
https://youtu.be/75KrnEzoVxE
>>
>>134056353
>find it really hard to meet people
>atheist
>may or may not want kids
>self-admitted cheater
What a mess
>>
File: ijustdontknowanymore.jpg (170KB, 794x732px) Image search: [Google]
ijustdontknowanymore.jpg
170KB, 794x732px
>>134056353
>introvert
>sucks cocks left and right and dates married men
>>
File: SpoiledBratBabe-1496162999037.png (732KB, 940x3096px) Image search: [Google]
SpoiledBratBabe-1496162999037.png
732KB, 940x3096px
>>
File: slut with standards.png (179KB, 922x848px) Image search: [Google]
slut with standards.png
179KB, 922x848px
>>
>>134050792

What's a hook up?
>>
>>134056122
then I'd tell her I don't date people that weak
>>
File: 1498153649747.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498153649747.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>134050792
>using tinder
pretty fucking disgusting m8
>>
File: 1373700757155.jpg (22KB, 225x301px) Image search: [Google]
1373700757155.jpg
22KB, 225x301px
>>134054346
>>
>>134056696
>Doesn't have kids and doesn't want them,
>Cancer sign
>>
>>134056669
>36
>What am I doing with my life? Idk yet

>religion
>ethics

Women's rights was a mistake.
>>
>>134053385
cal grad here. UC Berkeley are some of the most bluepilled degenerate sluts and faggots. I can't believe the amount of homeless shit, faggotry and degeneracy still they turn towards it without thinking anything even if the institution itself should be a huge redpill
>>
File: lQISOx4.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
lQISOx4.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>134056759
I've also seen them turn it on the boyfriend and blame them for it.
"Omg I was having anxiety that one time and you weren't there for me despite being there 99.99% of times in the past so uhh I had no choice but to get gangbanged"
>>
I don't care what your views are on morality and if it's based on religion or not.

tinder is absolute pure evil and you ahould stay away from it.
>>
>>134055746
this
>>
File: 15.jpg (111KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
111KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: librarian-stereotype.jpg (23KB, 233x369px) Image search: [Google]
librarian-stereotype.jpg
23KB, 233x369px
>>134055998
>>134055155

What Tinder and the internet made me realize is that every woman around you is fucking around all the time.
even the ugly ones, even the old ones. even the ones that seem conservative. (Even your sister, or your aunt, even your high school teachers, even your nurse, your doctor, even your best friends sister, even the grocery store cashier)

The more i searched OK cupid and tinder around my city the more i found all these whores that I thought were either decent women or that i thought were loyal. Even older women too.
I found at least 5 of my high school teachers from the past, Found family members that were bisexual but in real life act like prudes. found profiles on my friends sister, shes only 18 and wants to fuck every chad around.n...
girls from college that were nerdy and quiet, yep fucking around too
I think I even found the fucking Librarian (shes like 38)

so yes. women fuck around and you never know it. even the most prude nerdy conservative or nerdy or shy or quiet.

most women are fucking in private and riding the cock carousel. You only know about the obvious ones because of their slutty pictures or their messages. but the more i went down the rabbit hole and the more i messaged these women with fake accounts the more i realized they were ready to ride Chad's cock no matter how polite they seemed.
I was too scared to searched immediate family

I have the suspicion that all of my exes must have cheated on me, i dont want to search those either. too painful/

But things add up now, all the times they said they were studying or were busy watching a movie with their mom, or the times they said they were taking a nap and couldn't hear the phone, (But I could see them logged in on facebook or I could see them logged in on AOL Chatroom) Or when they said they were at the library but i would go by and there was no one there....
My only hope is that modern sexual revolution destroys their lives .
>>
>>134052241
It's a pinecone. It's a shame we killed all of your kind, had we not you probably would not have been born and your country could have a been great. Dirty niggermix
>>
Womens actions are driven entirely by consequences or the lack thereof.

If they can do something vile and get away with it scott free they will have no moral qualms about doing it. If they however run the risk of social ostracization they won't.

It's why relationships suck so bad for men. We're fucking hardwired to protect them and care about them and all they are programmed for is following their pussy tingles.
>>
>>134057107
Is that cheese?
>>
File: 4sneipkpx6az.jpg (57KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
4sneipkpx6az.jpg
57KB, 432x768px
>>
>>134057015
I'd apologize for thinking she could be trusted and break up

zero tolerance for such bullshit.
>>
File: rqjlfviwu7az.jpg (184KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
rqjlfviwu7az.jpg
184KB, 1242x2208px
>>134057187
It appears to be.
>>
Turning 32 in a few months. Will be paying off my student loan for stem degree soon and never been on a date or had sex, much less a tinder account. Threads like these remind me to I have zero reason to regret not participating in this diseased, human species headed towards destruction.

Thanks, anon.
>>
File: susie-scam.png (4MB, 2672x2186px) Image search: [Google]
susie-scam.png
4MB, 2672x2186px
>>
File: tt2jdvz128az.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tt2jdvz128az.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: slut2.png (402KB, 1792x830px) Image search: [Google]
slut2.png
402KB, 1792x830px
>>
>>134057197
With eyebrows like that honey you need all the help you can get, guurl!
>>
>>134050958
a fucking tree
>>
>>134057197
what I don't get is who bothers with these kinds of girls?

I get the impression people on tinder are socially functional and often good looking, why would a man like that bother with a woman like this?
>>
>>134050792
Thats a stage of human development

>Lonely Upbringing (Prepare yourself to fit in society, only your parents matter)
>Entering Society (Socialize with others, learn about being likeable)
>Friendships (Self validation, I have lots of contacts with people because Im an awesome person, you should want to be my partner, only friends matter) <- Tinder whores are stuck here
>Finding Partner (Among the friends you gathered, friendships loosen)
>Partnership (You stop caring about friends, only partner matters)
>Parenthood (Children upringing, securing the first and second stage)
>Elderly (Peace of mind and rest)

online dating is a garbage bin for trash unloveable people
>>
>>134051752
So women should make their own decisions then? Hmm, roastie detected. Huge parts of mens job and societies job is CONTROLLING HUMANS so they don´t fuck up completely. More specifically criminals, insane people and women.
>>
>>134051752
Promiscuity harms society via spread of STDs, lowered birthrates, and female empowerment.
>>
>>134057295
you arent really missing much. sex is not that great unless she has a tight vagina.

Im not a small guy, im 6 inches which is just average. some girls felt really good but most girls felt like putting your dick inside two baggy pieces of ham.... you barely felt anything
one girl i literally felt nothing. at all.... she must have been so fucked so much that she had a hallway between her legs.
The only two times I had nice women it definitely felt awesome. one was asian and the other one latina. but girls like that are rare. most of them have a huge hole
>>
>>134057158
I completely agree. If you want final closure as to how easy women have it when it comes to sex just look up the pig woman POF experiment. I came across it a few years ago and it just goes to show that even an obese tranny whose face was merged with a pig's and has a scat fetish can still be inundated with messages
>>
File: rsq6acxbowpy.jpg (422KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rsq6acxbowpy.jpg
422KB, 720x960px
>>134057464
>I get the impression people on tinder are socially functional and often good looking
that's the stupidest thing I heard all day.
>>
>>134052844
God punishes the wicked.

piddly pagan weapons means nothing to an eternal furnace in hell.
>>
File: 1421723437020.jpg (69KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
1421723437020.jpg
69KB, 611x548px
>>134057325
>christian
>god as one thing cannot do without
>christianity not that important
>whores on cam
>>
File: b35g8n3a9r7z.jpg (70KB, 650x960px) Image search: [Google]
b35g8n3a9r7z.jpg
70KB, 650x960px
>>134057325
nice tits.
>>
>>134057600
I don't use it and even if I did I would not know what kind of men used it, but if these woman supposedly have these insanely high standards then I just assumed that there were men to meet them, but that again does not sit well with my logic, that attractive men would settle for needy trash without normal human qualities
>>
>>134057578
>lowered birthrates
Contraception lowers birthrates. Without Contraception tinder based society would have 6 TFR too.
>>
>>134057464
easy lay. quick fuck. horny guys just wanting an easy fuck really. girls like that are basically disposable human sex dolls
>>
>>134057749
what happened to fuck friends and the like? It have to be strangers now?
>>
>>134057611
>god punishes the wicket whilst still alive
I think that's the shitty calvinist christian point of view isn't it? It's shit and so are you.
>>
>>134057258
Just cheat on your gf to lessen the blow if she does it
>>
File: n5qlcerpd96z.jpg (73KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
n5qlcerpd96z.jpg
73KB, 750x1334px
>>134057725
most of them use it just for attention.
>>
File: trymebitch.png (43KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
trymebitch.png
43KB, 200x150px
>>134056353
>atheist

I dunk that shit so hard into the trashcan it will pop back outside and then rot next to it on the streets.
>>
>>134057860
A generous 6/10. Based on her cunt personality 5.5
>>
>>134051752
>why do you care what a female does on tinder
Because I actually care about society, dumb roastie.
>>
>>134057611
Also, no afterlife faggotshit, I meant to imply. Prove et.

And god didn't crusade the crusaders did, and killed because someone didn't believe in what they did, and won because the pagans would have had to die three times over for every christfaggot they killed.

A nicer world is a pagan one.
>>
>>134057791

what friends? most people dont even hang out anymore. everyone is glued to facebook and instagram.
Like, seriously, how many friends do you really have? the older you get the less people you know.
you have coworkers but you cant fuck them or you get fucked with a sexual harassment suit.

besides you dont have to see these women ever again. why bother with fucking your friends and making the friendship weird when you can just fuck some weird chick and forget about it
>>
>>134050792
>taking anything women say literally
how to spot a man who has zero experience with women
>>
>>134057860
right to the point...love her
>>
>>134057705
Is she implying that she only wants average penis size and will make men sandwiches? Because that's a good thing you know.
>>
>>134057586
No nuts or porn for close to 6 months, anon. I have tons of motivation to get shit done now that I realize every woman is basically a whore, an emotional child or a combination of the two, vagina size variations notwithstanding, I can't imagine why you sexhavers put the time and effort in. I'd rather have standards and be lonely and single the rest of my life than participate in this shit show. Humanity is truly a virus.
>>
>>134057845
No, I would no longer want her, it would literally kill my love for that woman and I'd send her off on her new life ASAP
>>
>>134057572
Good eye.
>>
>>134057860
wow, how conceited can she even get?
>>
The accumulated filth of all their Tinder sex and hook-ups will foam up about their waists and all the whores and selfies takers will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "Swipe Left.”
>>
>>134057980
India or Pakistan?
>>
>>134058079
You sound pretty gay mate. It's only a matter of time before she does it so do it preemptively just to be safe
>>
>>134050958
A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>134056980
Well, she is 36 single and with thrist for black bois, so I hope she is ok with marring her dog.
She has good curves but niggers arent stupid enough to marry used old whore.
>>
File: 1499091897755.jpg (186KB, 581x589px) Image search: [Google]
1499091897755.jpg
186KB, 581x589px
>>134050792
http://archive.is/O0UfY

Note: If you can't archive a page, try archiving it's Google cache as a work-around.
>>
>>134057361

reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
https://youtu.be/75KrnEzoVxE
>>
>>134056669
Holy fuck. She's basicly made it her life goal to become a town bicycle.
>>
>>134057936
Good friends I can trust and see fairly often? 5-6 and then there is the extended circle ofc that I often run into when we hang out

The reason you know less people as you grow older is because you sort out the good from the bad but nothing is stopping you from making new friends, at least not me

and one reason is that the sex is always better when you know the person and you have fucked a few times before, it won't make the friendship weird if there is no feelings involved, just gotta stay honest about it and quit as soon as something builds up if it happens. it is also safer and you won't have to deal with people who have shit personality.
maybe its just me but for me a shit personality is a really heavy tax to pay for some pussy, I have ofc done it a few times but every one night stand I have make me want the next one even less.
>>
>>134058300 see >>134056580
>>
>>134057572
>insane people and women
Don't you repeat yourself anon?
>>
>>134057361
>TeamRocket
>420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdwFPXex_e4
>>
>>134058382
I posted it twice
>>
>>134058162
you sound like a cucked happy to father other peoples children by instinct nu-male
>>
>>134058440
No. You sound like you'd be raising my children because you're too much of a faggot to cheat
>>
>>134057841
Never mentioned protestant heresy.

Clean that potty mouth, good sir. I'll pray for you.
>>
File: lol.png (447KB, 302x621px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
447KB, 302x621px
>>134056669
>>134058331

I thought that was a troll account until i saw her pics...... lol
>>
>>134057860
What do you even say to those kinds of girls?

>nice pictures?
>love your bio
>your such a cunt
>how are you?
>>
>>134058524
try harder and at least be consistent if you want a proper reply
>>
File: leilafontaine.png (479KB, 968x2740px) Image search: [Google]
leilafontaine.png
479KB, 968x2740px
>>
>>134058645
fake interest, get laid. Don't feel proud they're broken, kick them out of your bed, look at the celling and hate yourself.
>>
>>134050792
Was on OKC for a while
Every girl that messaged me for casual sex had "Not interested in casual sex" in their bio/relationship interests.
They are all liars and they are all whores.
>>
There are facets to this phenomenon.

One reason to write this (no hook-ups) is leaving an easy graceful out for herself. Same way if you wrote "not looking for a relationship at this time" would leave you if you WERE looking for a relationship, but NOT with most of the girls you meet.

It's the alternative to telling people "I'm looking for a relationship (or hook-up) but not with you!

On another level, if a woman puts "looking for hook-ups" she appears slutty just as a man who seems too keen on jumping into a relationship may appear too tame or sexually insecure.

You can always "break" these "rules" and it only seems like a complement then. "I'm only a slut with you." "I wasn't looking for one, but I think we should try a relationship."

Anathor aspect seems to me to be women's use of language is much like that of a major corporate advertiser or gubernment in that they basicaly say the opposite of the undesirable truth.

For instance I've found that any woman who says "not looking for drama" is likely usually swimming in drama.

Women in general use language as a tool or a weapon. Where as men sperg out detailed truths in a transparent unflattering attempt to sell themselves. Women decide what they are looking for and then write whatever will more likely get them that. This often entails communicating the opposite of the truth.

Would you be more keen to hook-up with a gall who ostensibly, admittedly does hook-ups on Tinder, or one who just became weak and gave into YOUR charms? And which leaves an opening for a relationship if she decided she liked you, or could use you in her life?

It's a chess match and women are more sophisticated at the game. Perhaps largly from the fact that most of their conversations with friends along with the women's magazines they read most of their lives are about this stuff.
>>
>>134050792
>using Tinder
You get where you fish

If you fish in a bad river you get bad fish.

Ask the priest/any religious leader to fix you a good wife.
>>
File: 20170626_235832.png (84KB, 1080x482px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_235832.png
84KB, 1080x482px
Fucking americunts, thanks to you this shit has landed to Finland. Fucking control your schlomos.
>>
>>134058647
I'm being consistent. I literally cucked one of my past gfs, as in she literally wanted me to have sex with other women whilst she watched. Granted she had some emotional issues but if you aren't willing to cuck your gf she won't respect you
>>
>>134058645
No seriously, help me out. I see these kind of vapid whores on Tinder all the time, but I don't have a clue what to say to them. I can talk with a girl who actually has interesting pictures, has a cool hobby or whatever, but having 5 duckfacing selfies really leaves me wondering how to even communicate.
>>
>>134058435
Oh... but WHY
>>134058572
For the fact that I'm not allowed to use profanity without being arrested and or harassed (such as by an electric demolition man tier sign coming on to tell me to stop on the bus) then christfaggots can go fuck themselves. Seriously you are not needed and are tyrannical. I wish you all would actually disappear as you believe that you are going to. Do I have to start the apocalypse with some magic horn to get you faggots to go away? I'm agnostic enough to still be glad you're fucking gone after I do. Tell me where it is asshole and I'll blow that shit harder than stacy blows tyrone and chad's dick on sunday mornings.
>>
>>134058835
start with yo, they're usually that sad.
>>
>>134050958
What is a "thot"?

I don't even own a smartphone.
>>
femanon here, i'm totally disgusted at all you virgins crying about "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE no gf"
get a life drumpfkins
>>
>>134050958
A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>134050958
Ugly males btfo
>>
>>134051752
you have to go back
>>
>>134058923
Thot actually literally means "that hoe over there". It's a nigger thing
>>
File: women relationships.png (29KB, 619x324px) Image search: [Google]
women relationships.png
29KB, 619x324px
>>134050792
>>
>>134057929
Wow, easy on the language, my friend, you're going to hurt someone here. I'll pray for your tongue.

If no Jesus - no Church - no Church - no Crusdaers - no Crusaders - Islamic Europe. The Crusades was, in most part, a defensive war. Would it really matter if someone believed in the same thing you did, if they were killing, raping, and burning your continent?

> A nicer world is a pagan one
Source please? Some intrinsic fact to back that statement up? Talk is cheap, give me a history lesson. Give me previous applications.
>>
File: women LUL.png (184KB, 845x589px) Image search: [Google]
women LUL.png
184KB, 845x589px
>>134059087
>>
>>134058771
That's the whole point isn't it? You're playing "against them" apparently. What happened to having a teammate? Goddamn feels.
>>
>>134056353
>atheist
>no morals or standards
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>134059120
>If no Jesus - no Church - no Church - no Crusdaers - no Crusaders - Islamic Europe.
Well, If Europe was Pagan would we have lost the crusades? Probably not.
>>
File: women in western countries.jpg (94KB, 699x509px) Image search: [Google]
women in western countries.jpg
94KB, 699x509px
>>134059143
>>
>>134050792
'no hook ups' is just a shit test

they want to keep away thirsty betas such as yourself; how fast the panties are coming off is all down to how alpha you are.

> listening to what women say
> ever
>>
>>134056353
Love reading about strippers, Tinder girls and other whores who define themselves as introverts/introverted, as if they have any idea what the word means.
>tee hee why yes im an introvert im so reserved and thoughtful and deep and smart but hey i dont mind doing the occasional butt naked twerk on chads kitchen table what can i say it just takes me a little while to open up to people
>>
>>134059226
>>
>>134058835
I think you have to go to the gym and be just as superficial as they are. The shitty part is, they don't have to do as much as men, we have to seriously work out to look like chad, they just have to lay off sugar.
>>
>>134059267
Introversion is a feminine trait
>>
>>134059226
just a fellow based pede looking out for our BASED black brothers who are campaigning fro trump
>>
File: women10.jpg (381KB, 1513x960px) Image search: [Google]
women10.jpg
381KB, 1513x960px
>>134059273
>>
>>134059291
Most women, even the 'introverted' ones, are extroverted
>>
>>134053918
I think this a optimistic misnomer. The pendulum has never swung back all the way, it's always been 5 steps left, 2 steps right, then "Look we're centered".
>>
>>134059143
ahah what a fucking mac
>>
>>134059226
>>134059273
you pieces of shit have to ruin every thread with blacked. I hate this board.
>>
>>134059203
Intrisic facts please!
>>
>>134059273
>6

imagine going to the family trailor park reunion.. and seeing that niggerkid
>>
>>134059226
Say bye-bye to any chance of forming a family. How can women be this thick?
>>
>>134059290
>they just have to lay off sugar
not even that. there are lots of land whales out there who get a lot of dick despite being morbidly obese
>>
File: women6.png (26KB, 447x494px) Image search: [Google]
women6.png
26KB, 447x494px
>>134059357
>>
>>134058771
>>On another level, if a woman puts "looking for hook-ups" she appears slutty just as a man who seems too keen on jumping into a relationship may appear too tame or sexually insecure.

How about... NOT MENTIONING HOOK UPS AT ALL.....
how about that? How about just not saying anything of that sort?
What about saying something like "Looking for long term meaningful relationship" instead?

by putting NO HOOK UPS. you are already putting men on edge or putting men on alert that you dont want to be played with. or messed with.

Obviously men still message them for that, so whats the fucking point
Is it a Taunt? are they taunting men into asking for hook ups? is it like reverse bait?
>>
>>134059361
Right, but I meant that they're signalling femininity.
>>
File: 1469543040331.jpg (52KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1469543040331.jpg
52KB, 797x957px
>>134059357
I've read this before. Last I heard he was talking about suicide.
>>
>>134051501
hi clementine
kill yourself
>>
>>134059290
>lay off sugar
not quite but i understand what you mean
im in def mode and im losing small amounts of muscle and dont even appear as buff, cant wait to build lean muscle again
fuck sugar and carbs
>>
>>134057929
crusaders killed more christians than muslims in the crusades anyway.
>>
"no hookups" basically means "I see myself as a slut"

honestly

>I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT MY SEX HABITS
>>
>>134059469
they are lying to themselves, you dipshit
women are fucked in the head and they use mental gymnastics to convince themselves whats up isnt really whats up. they dont care what any guy thinks of it
>>
>>134052844
>pagan is one relligion
>>
>>134059290
So I have to get big and be a dick?

>ordering protein powder now

But in all seriousness, when I broke up with my gf some months ago I realized I cut ties with girls that I was in the fuck zone with. I know 0 new girls and having a hard time meeting new ones. I'm in my late twenties, have a decent job, looks are above average, pretty intelligent.

I notice that girls in their late twenties want a 30+ year guy who will provide for them.

What do I need to look out for, 23-24 year old girls? All they do is visit festivals and go to stupid clubs. Fuck man.
>>
>>134059456
this board is going to make me into a serial killer
>>
>>134059456
Of course women will act like that. They're not much different from children taking a video game too seriously. Just like there are Chads, attractive women will rarely be challenged and forced to think about consequences and long-term benefits.
>>
File: 1492655196277.jpg (99KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492655196277.jpg
99KB, 772x1000px
>>134050792
>https://pastebin.com/qgqb7fHR
>Fatima 19
>I was down for whatever, but after a year of going wild I told myself my second year of college that I just wanted a boyfriend. [That's] why I put no hook-ups. I'm still lowkey down [to hook-up],

what is this retard shit
>>
>>134058844
I think your inside voice is a little wobbly, good friend. Speak venom if you wish - but the truth speaks through your tongue as the venom biles out onto the keyboard. A venomous tongue will spill a venomous heart and your reply proved it 100%.

Jesus loves you, and so do I (in a way). May your days be filled with happiness and blessing so that your heart may find it's cure.
>>
>>134054666
friendly reminder that a year of wild means 300+ dudes
>>
File: betaBuxAlfaFux.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
betaBuxAlfaFux.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>134051752
majority of those sluts at certain age will realize that they have no chance to find rich prince and that train of time is going to wreckage them soon so they wil lact very prudish and
>you have to deserve access to my pussy because when I was young and doing random coocks in pub toilet it was different and now its more important for me.

lmao

I do not care if a slut is a slut as long as after fucking several dicks she is not acting like a fucking moral compass while majority of them are going to do.

I am tired of reading again and again articles how males are responsible for current siutation and how they have to "man up"

lel
>>
File: RODGERS WISDOM.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
RODGERS WISDOM.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
>>134050792
>>
>>134054666
When the War finally comes, we will brand the faces of all whores. Or possibly remove their noses.
>>
>>134055485
>how can someone be so weak?
biocunt. the core programming is the same in every model.
>>
>>134059786
Realistically 2 a month, so 24 a year. I've only had 7 in 5 years including 3 year relationship.

Freedom of sexuality means women get to fuck more, most men get to fuck less and the alphadudebros get to fuck even more.
>>
File: 1491611486822.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491611486822.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>Was there anything in particular that turned you >off from hook-up culture?
><>MJPGOLack of attractive guys I guess. Every guy I wasgjnm

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING AAAHFGK U
>>
>>134058775
If you can't control your women how can you expect them to control their jews?
>>134058835
>but I don't have a clue what to say to them
If they don't bother to pretend to have a personality why should you?
>>
File: 1450879573606.png (283KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1450879573606.png
283KB, 546x432px
>>134055840
anon i...
>>
This whole thread is basically one giant reason to go on adultfriendfinder and find some whore in your local area to fuck.
>>
File: oldman tree.jpg (133KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
oldman tree.jpg
133KB, 800x715px
>>134050958
Get a load of the tree over here
>>
>>134050958
Father?
>>
>>134059203
>If Europe was Pagan would we have lost the crusades? Probably not.
Why would pagans crusade for jerusalem you fucking idiot?
>>
>>134060288
They'd fight against Islamic aggression retard. Who gives a shit about Jerusalem
>>
>>134060016
Our women are on tight lease what u talking about faggot? We beat them sillt, we have loads of songs about domestic violence.
>>
>>134057261
>anthem is by some pop cunt who flashes her tits on stage for publicity

Into the FUCKING trash you go, whore.
>>
>>134050958

Gtfo tree lover
>>
>>134058835
dtf?
>>
File: 1411816352415.png (187KB, 396x423px) Image search: [Google]
1411816352415.png
187KB, 396x423px
>>134058168
Boy, I bet you have been waiting years to post that one.
>>
>>134052241
It's a Norfolk Pine, fag
Pines don't have leaves.
>>
>>134060341
>They'd fight against Islamic aggression retard.
They couldn't even beat pacifist Christians you slack jawed dullard.
>>134060381
>Our women are on tight lease what u talking about faggot?
Then why do you blame the Americans when they talk like niggers? Control your blob faced whores.
>>
File: women1.png (38KB, 883x402px) Image search: [Google]
women1.png
38KB, 883x402px
>>
>>134050792
>Tinder
>implying i need to know about TInder
Just another site being pushed by Americans, like Facebook, so they can have monopoly on service and control everybody at one place.
>>
File: open relationship.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
open relationship.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
>>134060546
>>
>>134060502
I'm not pro-pagan fuckstick. I just have 0 tolerance for Christianity. Christian "values" are responsible for communism, liberalism and the like. Christianity deserves to be destroyed and replaced with a pro-European spirituality.
>>
>>134059686
yes, we just need to organize you killers into the spearhead for a new 4th reich
>>
>>134051752
Truth
>>
>>134060618
>I just have 0 tolerance for Christianity. Christian "values" are responsible for communism, liberalism and the like.
That was jews. Open a fucking book and stop being a genetic dead end railing against sky daddy for giving you tay sachs you bagel snorting dick weasel.
>>
>>134060566
>>
>>134060720
Christianity is a watered down Judaism. Christianity and the other Abrahamic religions have no place in Europe and all their followers deserve to be violently attacked
>>
>>134060762
>Daddy never hugged me!
>There is no G_D
>It was anybody but us jews!
>BORK BORK BORK
>>
>>134060879
>Blaming everything on JOOZ
>Our weak pacifistic religion had nothing to do with it
Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Islam included, have no place in Europe as well.
>>
File: images-15.jpg (23KB, 316x465px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
23KB, 316x465px
>>134057158
>>
>>134056696
Jesus christ. Charlottesville needs to be checked for fucking lead in their water.
>>
>>134060736
Lol sounds like a good guy
>>
>>134052425
>dude they're just le followers so why are you getting mad at them for doing this and trying to admonish this type of behavior instead of just realizing that they're dumb children and not being so hard on them???

I see the "follower" meme a lot and it's fucking retarded since EVERY SINGLE TIME it's used by some cunt like you to try and shift blame from the women to the men in society and detract focus and punishment from the women as well. Even if the men are at fault too for softening up, you can't just call women followers and pass the buck to the dudes. Fucking hell, by being tough on the women and calling them out for being whores, that's how you grab hold of the leash again! The way you fucking use it is to give men shit for softening up, but it's only ever brought up when men get mad, as if it's unfair for the next generation of men to shift opinion.
>>
they're just larping as a fucking tinderwhore you guise.
>>
>>134060964
Sure thing rebbe.
>>
>>134051752
>kangaroonigger successfully farming (you)s
>>
>>134061259
Show your flag
>>
I've fucked at least 30 girls off Tinder and 50+ off of POF and other sites. Off the top of my head here's some stats.

If you just want to fuck you can make it happen almost immediately without even meeting in public. Chances are though they'll want to meet you somewhere public though. If this is the case and you don't feel like dealing with all the extra curricular bullshit then your best bet is to string them along and continue to just text them while getting to know them over the phone. Give it a week or so and eventually they'll cave and come to your place or invite you to theirs.

If you keep 5-10 connections in regular contact and you have decent "text" game, this is what I've experienced

90% will let you fuck

80% will let you fuck the first night

75% of the one's who let you fuck will let you do so without a condom

50% will let you cum inside them

30% will beg you to cum inside them

100% will tell you they've never done this before
>>
>>134058771
>>134059149 #
Yeah it sucks. I got myself into Chad territory and there was still this feeling of emptyness. I gues you have to be a true Chad to not hate it. It seems bro's are about the only friends we find in life. But don't risk trusting your girl with them either. Not worth the risk.
>>134059469 #
The thing is just being on Tinder says you're looking for hookups in the first place. So as a woman you feel the need to clarify. Even though you are either looking for, or open to, hook-ups.
>>
>>134061282
Show your forearm with timestamp to prove you're white and then I'll show my flag.
>>
>>134061117
The guy made the best decision in his life and I hope he didn't back down on it.
It's more about the girl and how horrible are some women even if you think you know them.
>>
>>134050958
Fucking loser. Enjoy your HIV.
>>
I've fucked four girls off tinder, and all them said the usual 'I've never done this before' or 'I didn't think I'd be doing this' as they're taking their clothes off. Women are whores, they just hate admitting it. They will go on a date with a freshly shaven pussy knowing full well they will end up on their backs later that night, but like to pretend it was just spontaneous and unplanned. In their mind, that's a better justification than admitting they actually just wanted to fuck. It's pretty sad to see what women have become.
>>
>>134061357
Abhramic religions are shitskin religions, retard. Why would showing your flag be a big deal?
>>
File: 4346744_1.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4346744_1.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>>134061311
do u have a good jawbone? or a good face? otherwise i call bullshit

tinder in my country is just a popularity contest
>>
>>134051155
FUCKING THIS A THOUSAND TIMES
>>
>>134054834
>Never heard of scarlet letter
burger education strikes again
>>
>>134061455
Thanks for admitting you're not white rebbe. I already knew. Say your kol nidre for me.
>>
>>134061428
What kind of girls? Slutty looking girls or decent looking?
>>
>>134061534
I bet you're a middle eastern Christian
>>
>>134058923
>I don't even own a smartphone.
It's what >>134059070 said, basiacally. Smartphones and dumb people don't mix well, desu.
>>
>>134061589
You'd lose that bet rebbe. Show me those hairy brown forearms. Be brave.
>>
>>134056696
>omnivore

This is how to spot crazy
>>
>>134061739
>never does drugs, smokes, or drinks

How to spot a liar or a sheltered weirdo.
>>
>>134061575
All types. There are very few 'decent' girls that have values that they stick by. For the majority, a bit of flirting, confidence and humour is enough to get them in your bed.
>>
>>134055998
its the parents fault but whatever blame the teen girl
>>
>>134051562

m m mM M M M UH HISTORY!!!!!!

newsflash, its not the fucking 1500s anymore.

go back and catch the plague if you loved it so much back in "da good ol days"

fucking virgin piece of shit
>>
The "No hookups" shit was really the same before tinder, too. What I mean is even if it all went the traditional way and you'd go out on a date some chicks would be like "..but I don't put out on the first date" or my favorite, once you're already at your or her place "don't expect anything to happen today". It's meaningless, they all put out if they "feel" like it. They just want it to happen "naturally".
>>
File: results-after-4-months.png (39KB, 545x400px) Image search: [Google]
results-after-4-months.png
39KB, 545x400px
>>
File: 20170522_172224.png (838KB, 1080x1549px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_172224.png
838KB, 1080x1549px
>>134061474
Honestly, I'm decent looking and in decent shape. I'm good at talking and steering conversation. I was a bartender for 13 years and that was like fishing with dynamite. Almost all the pussy I've gotten off Timder/POF was a direct result of quitting bartending and no longer having the benefits that come with working in a bar/nightclub

I also live in AZ and the women out here are conditioned by the nightlife industry and College to be fairly promiscuous.
>>
>>134061905
Hey Stacy
>>
>>134059357
why dont you compare the turia pitt one to the woman who stood by her fiance and married him after he got his arms and legs blown off instead? There is good and bad from both genders.
>>
I got my gf from tinder (the last 2 gf`s)
In germany tinder is not that of a hook up app
>>
>>134061905
Don't get so butthurt roastie.
>>
>>134050792
Besides getting raped once, shes been keeping her legs closed.
Not only that but will protect you and drink rum all day along side of you.
And she can work a 92FS.
But go ahead and trust a tinder 3D whore.
>>
File: 1496724106765.png (596KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496724106765.png
596KB, 683x1024px
>>134057107
>>134057197
>>134057359
>>134057600
>>134057705
All the fucking thots..
>>
keep shilling against so-called "pedophilia" /pol/ (aka marrying girls once they have sex drives).
>>
>>134061955
Are you that /pol/Chad who fucked a left wing journalist after which she wrote article about it?
>>
>>134061945
The women as a group received over 20 times more messages than the men.

The two most attractive women received 83% of all messages.

The two most attractive women probably would have received several thousand more if their inboxes hadnt have reached maximum capacity.

It took 2 months, 13 days for the most popular womans inbox to fill up. At the current rate it would take the most popular man 2.3 years to fill up his.

/\ This was with NO responses too, meaning they didn't even use the accounts just let em chill.
>>
>>134051752

btw... stacey's mom... has got it going on!
>>
>>134062102
Lol, no. That shit was awesome though
>>
>>134061077
Kek'd
>>
>>134059290
>lay off the sugar
Too bad the cunts in this area can't figure that out. Not to mention curvy 9/10 times isn't actually a curvy woman, it's a fat one. All the fatties are always trying to message me and shit too like I spend time in the gym so I can be with some disgusting cow. Literally no shame or self awareness about their bodies.
>>
>>134059226
>School of Life (still attending)

...and yet has learnt nothing
>>
>>134059686
You gonna superseed redpilled, senpai.
>>134059838
Perfectly rational until "instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself"
>>
>>134061854
I just don't now what to talk about. Maybe it's because I spent my time reading news about dirty kikes, playing videogames and getting drunk with my friends who are sociable, like me, but don't get the girls.

>tfw too smart for girls
>>
File: 1495516030333.png (428KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495516030333.png
428KB, 720x719px
>>134061905
I seriously wonder how many STDs this triggered whore has
or how long it will take until she becomes a single mom. couple of years ? sooner? faster?
kinda interesting seeing the women freak out in this thread and PROVING the whole point of the thread.

Whores getting angry at being called whores.....
>>
>>134061945
whoa dude are you telling me that child bearing women are valuable in our society... whoa.. this is powerful
>>
File: 194092_front.jpg (75KB, 640x746px) Image search: [Google]
194092_front.jpg
75KB, 640x746px
>>134062121
This x1000. almost in all dating networks. Ex-PUA here; we have known for a decade now that online is impossible unless you are a model tier male

I did an experiment... these ho's wont even like a male model who is 8/10. they only like 10/10 male models

in the PUA world online is avoided since every fuckin idiot will message a hot chich. making the competition too large to win

on tinder a woman will get maybe a dozen matches a day resulting in her getting swooped off her feet by every new match. cycle repeats and no man gets to fuck...and if u fuck her; in a week u will be replaced by the next guy
>>
>>134050958
>Norfolk Island
>Population: 1756
I think it is safe to say that everytime we see this flag, we are talking to the same guy.
>>
>>134057325
>beat you at Super Mario
:^)
>>
File: INTENSE.jpg (59KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
INTENSE.jpg
59KB, 400x401px
>>134062317

but they aren't you stupid fuck

you played yourself because of evolutionary lag
all of society is playing itself
>>
>>134062483
It's your job to stand out in the crowd. Out of 100 matches 50% doesn't even send message. 50% of those is a total retard. Having some originality in your messages and having some guts goes a long way. And besides if you don't know many women it's a great tool.
>>
>>134061905
hahahaha
>>
File: nnmmn.jpg (26KB, 538x582px) Image search: [Google]
nnmmn.jpg
26KB, 538x582px
>>134062317
>child bearing women are valuable in our society
>child bearing
>valuable

is this a joke?
>>
>>134062668

>white knighting intensifies
>>
>>134062769
I'm not white-knighting. I'm defending the point that if you want to get laid these dating apps are a decent tool.
>>
>>134062668
>if you don't know many women it's a great tool

well man i can only speak 4 my country, but from what i hear the tinder crowd of bitches is all the same. flaky and ADHD
>>
>>134062857
Yeah it is. Vapid and mostly dumb. I haven't had any luck, but it's something I can improve.
>>
>>134059357
/pol/ is hell. Shit like this makes me hopeful for a fucking solar flare. How are normies happy? Regardless of upbringing, I swear 99% of people seem to be parasitic garbage who can't bring themselves to care an ounce about anyone unless they can help to improve their standing in life.
>>
>>134062917
maybe you get a couple fucks and thats it. her matches will keep on piling up and she'll move on the next fuckboi in a week
>>
>>134051543
This. You go to other countries and fuck girls because you will never see each other again and she will be more comfortable with that
>>
>>134063002
Well maybe the guy on the left married the acid faced chick because she was beautiful and would produce decent looking children
>>
>>134062102
Link?
>>
>>134059273
Are 1 and 3 also pregnant?
>>
>>134059143
Shit people actually felt sorry for this slut, its time for a ww3.
>>
>>134052275
LOL
>>
>>134059143
That's actually a good idea. Pretend to be a cuck and secretly have guys pay you to fuck her
>>
File: Pietrowski 2017.jpg (91KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
Pietrowski 2017.jpg
91KB, 614x614px
>>134063165
Pietrowski is good looking and can have offspring too. Fortunately he recently found someone who accepts him as he is.
Last year all his posts on facebook were about suicidal thoughts and some philosophical bullshit about how everything doesn't matter and why not end it all.
>>
File: 34256.gif (947KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
34256.gif
947KB, 285x235px
>>134060736
Kek. Fucking love these roastie posties.
>>
>>134063895
Maybe get in an "open relationship" so you can have multiple gfs and increase prostitution revenue.
>>
>>134060546
stories like these are hilarious, it amazes me how they fail to realize.
>>
>>134058835
You dont dumbass

It's called having taste. Youre not meant to talk to everybody (or get along with them)
>>
>>134063165
I just don't ever wanna fucking hear about how so many men are awful, shallow pigs when we're constantly told to man up, get a job, and settle down and protect and provide for some whore while women have the world by the fucking balls and refuse to acknowledge it or try to twist their advantages into some sort of ridiculous crutch. I kinda digress, I guess, but seeing posts like this just makes the double standards that much more obvious.
>>
>>134059143
Top fucking kek
>>
>>134060566
>asks girl for advice
>gets fucked over
>need more advice from girls

its like she want to fail
>>
>>134064220
>>134063895
I think I might actually try this. I'll become the greatest pimp that ever lived
>>
File: 1462073066230.jpg (21KB, 406x441px) Image search: [Google]
1462073066230.jpg
21KB, 406x441px
>>134059226
>School of Life

Finnish memes are going global, goys!
>>
Former pimp weighing in on this thread to let you all know a thing or two about the reality of bitches.

1) Never show weakness of any kind around a bitch. Be completely confident in everything you do. Never complain about anything unless it is about her to her. For example if a bitch is talking too much, and you find it annoying it's okay to tell her to shut the fuck up if she don't want a bitch slap.

2) Do not put the pussy on a pedestal. She will look down on you, and not respect you.

3) Women will never leave a so called abusive man. I'm not saying to punch her in the face if she cooks your eggs wrong... but keep her in line. This requires a delicate touch like a safe cracker.

4) Make her both fear, and love you. That is how to gain true control.

5) Keep her self esteem LOW, and not high. If you let her get her self esteem high than she will be out the door, and abusing weak men using them as a tool or sugar daddy.

6) Make her dependent on you.

7) Make her put you first, let her know who is Daddy.

8) Almost any slut can become a whore given the proper pimp, and enough time.

9) Never fail to excite her.

10) Keep your bitch off drugs. She will worship the drug not you, and it lowers the resale value of her pussy.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.