[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all that matters is Culture and IQ, why then is race relevant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: hm.png (45KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
45KB, 400x263px
If all that matters is Culture and IQ, why then is race relevant? Societal mean IQ alone seems to be an incredibly strong indicator of the level to which a civilization is able to rise.

For example, if we selected for people with an IQ higher than 100, then 50% of Whites, 16% of Blacks, 60% of East Asians would be allowed to have children.

The problem is that a low IQ, whether it is White, Black or Asian, presents with the same systemic problems to a society. That is, a low IQ White will want to play the racial identity card in order to benefit and leach off of the higher IQ Whites. Low IQ blacks will will play the racial victim card in order to extract resources from higher IQ Blacks and higher IQ Whites.

This prevailing pattern of low IQ individuals (regardless of race) trying to extract resources from the higher IQ minority is evident.

So, why not select for IQ alone?
>>
File: IMG_2038.jpg (70KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
70KB, 600x465px
>low IQ doesn't mean violent
That part is cultural / religious
By upbringing
>>
haha mine IQ is 6730 get owned
>>
>>134050548
Regression to the mean

Google it

/thread
>>
File: IMG_2039.jpg (116KB, 1024x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2039.jpg
116KB, 1024x810px
Border Collies & German shepherds are smart

Chihuahuas, chowchow Are Jerks

Pitbulls are agressive.

>intelligence dictates how easily we learn, remember, & abstracts we can reach.
But... culture directs the efforts

Imagine if industrial-era Europe was islamic & forcibly converting the world :/
>>
File: East-vs.-West.png (144KB, 1144x496px) Image search: [Google]
East-vs.-West.png
144KB, 1144x496px
Whites also have Guilt Based Society. That means we naturally feel guilty and empathetic. Other races use Shame (honor) or Fear (punishment).
>>
>>134051415
You simply do not understand regression to the mean. Yes, a black couple each with an IQ of 120 will have children with an IQ closer to the Black mean, but it will be slightly higher than the Black mean. The same applies for a white couple: if their mean IQ is 120, their offspring will tend to an IQ of 100, but it will be slightly higher than 100 in reality. If you deny this, then you deny that selective breeding changes population dynamics over time, which would imply that you are an idiot. Regardless, if only individuals with an IQ higher than 100 are allowed to breed, then the problem is self regulating, since the likely low IQ offspring will not breed.
>>
There is also the "Warrior Gene" (i.e. the chimpout gene).
>>
>>134050548
For an individual, race isn't relevant. I would easily employ a nigger with an IQ of 125 if intelligence was a requirement for the position.

But for groups of people, it is relevant. I would never let 1 million unvetted niggers into my country because see bell curve.

And in my company, there would be far more whites working, because there's just not taht many 125-IQ-niggers.
>>
>>134050548
Why not just invent better nootropics and gene therapy to improve cognitive abilities of everyone? Standard selection takes too long.
>>
>>134050548
Thanks Doc.
>>
>>134050548
The bigger question is how do we survive as a country that outlaws abortion?
>>
>>134053076
Exactly. Focusing on a high IQ alone would select for a specific set of desirable genes from each racial group. Statistically speaking, these genes will be more prevalent in Whites and Asians. As for immigration, I agree.
>>
>>134053573
That would be great.
>>134053754
Good question. Breeding rights need to be looked at.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.