[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is polygamy illegal? If all the parts are consenting adults

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: katekylegeorgiaweb[1].jpg (51KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
katekylegeorgiaweb[1].jpg
51KB, 600x424px
Why is polygamy illegal? If all the parts are consenting adults why would society object against their union?
>>
Should be good for the birth rates.
A surplus of betas cause problems though.
>>
>>134036500
Duh. I mean look at the Islamic world. Do you think it's the guys with 10 wives who are blowing themselves up?
>>
>>134036033
Honestly if white chads had white harems and 20 kids that would be fine because most white guys are fat and or beta nowadays
>>
>>134036622
Right you are. A lot of people claim polygamy would have a massive eugenic effect (only the best men would breed), but has it really benefited the Arabs all that much?
>>
>>134036033
This was oddly made legal when they passed federal gay mairage. But I doubt you'd get it allowed or approved. It's legal in theory with current law but no one takes it seriously.

Also hates form naturally when women are allowed sexual freedom. Legalizing chadz would be a net loss and most chads refuse to take on the responsibility of one woman much less many.
>>
>>134036801

>the best men would breed

Not really. Maybe at first. But then you get violent uprisings because there'd be way, way more men who didn't get to breed and thus they would overwhelm those fewer in numbers and start up rape camps.
>>
>>134036801
>>134036622
Islam is their main problem, blowing yourself in order to get 70 virgins sounds like a great deal to me.
>>134036670
As long as I don't pay for those kids with my taxes Im ok with it.
>>
>>134036622
What if they had robowaifus?
>>
>>134036988
I figure Europeans have been doing monogamy for a long time, and it worked pretty well for Western society. Why change a good thing?

I'd argue our decline has come from a rejection of traditional monogamy in favor of promiscuity. If anything, traditional monogamy had a eugenic effect of it's own - men who were smart and resourceful could have a stay at home wife and have more children. Plus it allowed an array of talents to be passed down to Europeans such as creativity in the arts and music, intelligence in the sciences, etc. I feel polygamy would just be about physical strength and political connections.
>>
>>134037036
Well let us look away from Islam - has polygamy worked for African pagans? Has it worked for Papuans? Has it worked for Fundamentalist Mormons? I don't think it really has, if anything you hear the horror tales of old men taking all the young women for themselves. Not to mention the genetic risks, FLDS members suffer from an array of genetic diseases specifically in their pool (fumarase deficiency) because they have very few patrilineal ancestors.
>>
File: IMG_8360.jpg (609KB, 1536x2172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8360.jpg
609KB, 1536x2172px
>>134036670
I'm a white chad and that's the plan.
>need to be powerful though because people will ignore it if your powerful and they already support you. especially if you keep your private life private. People don't give a fuck unless you claim to be against it or something.
Pic related is my future family photo before 15 kids are added in.
>>
>>134036801
Our society is beyond valuing physical form alone. Many desirable traits fall under the scope of what could be labelled beta, and many undesirable traits fall under the scope of what could be labelled as alpha. Proper eugenics requires much more intensive screening than
>HURR I'M ALPHA CHAD, COME GET PREGNANT LADIES
Especially when women are given complete say over who is Chad and who isn't. I see so many morbidly obese man children chadding it up just because they are also tall. It's sad.
Even when you remove female mate selection like in the Arab world the quality harems are distributed to what are essentially feudal lords and frankly all they bring to the table is money, which isn't exactly genetic. If they were so genetically superior they wouldn't need entire resort cities to house all of the outside contractors and businessmen from elsewhere in the world.
>>
>>134036033
Women are far more likely to share their bf with other women than men would share their gf with other men
This would cause the supply of women would run out
>>
>>134036033
It will eventually lead to pedophilia. Polygamy requires a population with more females than males. Since most polygamists live in insular communities with a limited supply of individuals, they keep marrying off younger and younger girls to older men. Pretty soon you have a 14 year old wife and the feds are raiding your compound.

It works in hunter-gatherer bands where the leader has 2-3 breeding partners and most other males have one, but at that point you're not too concerned with the age of consent.
>>
>>134037489
But see that is just it, in theory you would be able to control for all those variables, but in practice it ends up being the guys with the political connections hogging all the women.

It sounds wonderful for America until you realize the women will be going towards negro athletes, wealthy Jewish financiers, and the working white man will be screwed.
>>
>>134037437
Dude, there is always two versions of a story. Check these 3, they look happier than all of these social media couples, posting instagram selfies for "goals" comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNouIAL-Kg
>>
File: Goal.jpg (109KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
Goal.jpg
109KB, 640x541px
>>134037486
Also even though that's my goal it still needs to be illegal, even if people look the other way for powerful men or it is legal for a specific class, because it will result in low IQ and degenerate idiots having 20+ kids and you know damn well someone will look after those kids. The number of idiots will skyrocket.
>polygamy is for eugenics in a positive direction not to fucking ruin the gene pool.
>>
>>134036500
Modern females will just cuck a beta husband and have an alpha child, so there is no real difference in birthrate or nation genepool. At least with polygamy there would be no need in cheating [spoiler]who the fuck am I trying to convince, females will cheat even in polygamy cause they are bitches and whores[/spoiler]
>>
>>134036033
i would kill myself if i had to deal with multiple women
>>
>>134036033
there is no law that say you can not get more than one women pregnant and live with them
>>
>>134037806
Well of course if you are for it, you will focus on the positives and ignore the negatives. If you are against it, you will focus on the negatives and ignore the positives.

My point is this wouldn't be as easy as you say it would. You aren't going to have white /pol/lacks snagging all these women. In practice, it usually ends up being the politically connected guys, or the famous. That's what women crave - stability and power.

I personally believe in keeping to Western tradition, because I love western people as they are. I don't feel we need to copy the Arabs to get ahead.
>>
>>134037708
The working white man is pretty screwed already. Tinder culture has created de facto harems for all the Chads, Tyrones, and Schlomos by virtue of female psychology. A beta uprising in the west is a matter of not if but when.
>>
There are two reasons. First, it inevitably happens that the "leaders" of the group use force/duress to marry all the women. Second, when women run out so pedophilia will eventually occur.
>>
Polygamy and society don't mix. There are only so many women to go around and when you have men with no chance of.a family it leads to severe societal problems.
>>
>>134038021
Yeah, but what if you are in love with two women, and they are ok with sharing you and the responsibilities in the house. why would the government or society condemn it?
>>134038231
>beta uprising
most betas are ok with fapping to lolis and playing vydia to death. the most they'll do is post memes on pol/ and the occasional elliot rodgers.
>>
>>134038231
But is the solution to enable the harems? Or to go back to the values that made this country great?

I like traditional America and Europe. Polygamy didn't create that, strictly enforced monogamy did. When we abandoned that, we became what we are today. And this isn't a Christian thing, nope the Germanic pagans practiced this per Tactius. So this is as white as it gets.

I just think a lot of guys think they personally will benefit from this only to find out that they won't. Or they are libertarians who have no experience in the real world, have never had a country of their own, but claim they have the answers.
>>
>>134038445
Wishful thinking there baka.
Leadership is not a trait exclusive to alphas. There are leaders amongst betas too. They will rouse the masses and direct their mutual frustrations.
>>
>>134036801
It's because it has a disgenic effect on females. With polygamy, a girl would have to be a special kind of horrible to NOT get married
>>
>>134038659
You can't go back at this point without force. We have crossed the rubicon.
>>
>>134038445
Society would condemn it because of the harsh social costs. I'm not a libertarian, so I believe government has a role in protecting the general stability of society.

You legitimize polygamy, you run into all the same problems that polygamous communities face - shortage of women, large amount of young men with no hope and prospects. This is going to create massive social problems that I'd rather not risk just to abide by the libertarian gods.

Monogamy has a history of working in Western society. I don't worry about the what-ifs. I worry about what works. I'm practical, not theoretical.
>>
>>134038989
And this is why we need to eliminate welfare, you should keep most of the money you earn and taxes only invested in infrastructure. If some dude wants +10 kids he must pay for those kids or he and the women go to jail.
>>
>>134036033
google the pareto principle. 20% of the men (the alphas) would take all the women for themselves. Then the other 80% would slaughter them and steal their women. Shit is an inherently unstable system.
>>
If a man is able to satisfy and provide for multiple women

Why shouldn't he?
>>
File: 1493203453305.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493203453305.png
171KB, 657x527px
Too often in society people forget that outside the flimsy veneer of duress that is the rule of law individual strength is technologically obsolete. No amount of muscles, or height, or money, or social status will stop a bullet. Compassion and cooperation have already been chewed up and spit out in our society in favor of it's amoral individualist approach. Thus it's reasonable to surmise that we are one crack in that flimsy veneer away from our society unwinding into a bloodbath.
>>
>>134039332
But this already happens in the black community, some black thug having several baby-mamas. Remove welfare and see how those nigresses start closing their legs.
>>
>>134039299
I'm support the free market, I believe it has created more wealth than any system in the world. But it did this while having a socially stable background in society. Those men who built America were not promiscuous men having sex with every woman they could. No, those were family men who married one wife, raised a large family, and worked to make things happen.

John Adams said that our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. To have the free market as you wish, there has to be some stable background supporting it. There has to be some reason for men to participate and do well, and family formation has been one of the chief reasons. Take that away, and you see decline. We see it already.
>>
>>134039736
And how do you plan on getting a socially liberal, welfare dependent people to turn away treasury payments? You'll have better luck selling devotionals at an atheist convention.

The fact of the matter is, America has seen an increase in social liberalism, but also a concurrent increase in fiscal liberalism. Look at the support for Bernie Sanders among the youth. It should be a scary sight for any free marketeer (which I include myself in). But I just feel that sometimes you can't have it all. Libertarians have yet to turn social liberalism in their favor, as team blue continues to dominate that arena.
>>
File: Angel-Adams[1].jpg (64KB, 659x372px) Image search: [Google]
Angel-Adams[1].jpg
64KB, 659x372px
>>134040151
This is why people voted for Trump, but what we need is a stronger/smarter government. If you want to feed your kids go do one of the jobs the deported mexicans would do. No more free money/food for you.
Pic related
>Woman Has 15 Kids – “Someone’s Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids!”
I bet that woman never worked one single day in her life like that obese youtuber constantly posted here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.