[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would removing arabs and sandniggers cause islam to be less barbaric?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (25KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 313x470px
Would removing arabs and sandniggers cause islam to be less barbaric?

They are the ones funding wahabism and exporting terrorism using their oil
They are the ones causing radicalization through their funded mosques in europe
They have the shitiest sects compared to ahmadiyya,sufism and shias
The majority of terrorists are arabs
Non-arab muslims hate them
They fuck goats
They are semites
They have no culture beyond their religion
The majority of rapefugees are arabs

>inb4 hurr durr sandnigger goeatfucked
>>
of course it would. But islam would probably not exist in the first place without the barbarity.
Like all living things, we are bound by our genetics. Our bodies, our behaviors, our minds.
Islam is just a product of sandnigger genetics.
>>
>>134035834

Islam without Arabs already exists and they call it Shia Islam

The question I think you're wondering is whether Christian Arabs are significantly different from Muslim Arabs.
>>
It's barbaric because the ruling classes in the middle east are barbaric, they're still feudal and still treat citizens like personal slaves. It's entirely possible this is a cultural problem with Arabs rather than a religious problem with Islam.

Then again, Pakistanis are frighteningly horrid when they're horrid too. UK was LUCKY they kept to girls when pimping, no telling what would have happened if we saw 8-12 year old boys being pimped
>>
Removing niggers from anything makes it less barbaric
>>
>>134035834
yes it would
>>
>>134035834
>They are the ones funding wahabism and exporting terrorism using their oil
US and UK is totally not.

>They are the ones causing radicalization through their funded mosques in europe
And your government isn't doing anything why?

>They have the shitiest sects compared to ahmadiyya,sufism and shias
Shia is literally Parisian Wahhabi, and the rest are not all that better.

>The majority of terrorists are arabs.
Not a big majority. Plenty North Africans East Asians like Paki and Afghani.

>Non-Arab Muslims hate them
Sure, and Arab Muslims hate non-Arab Muslims. And?

>They fuck goats
Because the religion permits it because it's not said to be a sin. And I assure you that Afghanis and Pakis do it even more.

>They are semites
True, they do share 70% ancestry.

>They have no culture beyond their religion.
Literally not true.

>The majority of rapefugees are arabs
Plenty of them are, but majority of them are Niggers, Pakis, Afghans and what not combined.

Your geopolitics is weak my dude.
>>
>>134035999
But religions assimulate into cultures and races

It was a product of sandnigger genes but then it changed to suit the persians then ottomon turks then the north african moors and then tatars,indians indoneasians and mongols

Same thing with christianity,it was a product of a jew then it became a european/middle eastern/sub saharian religion
>>
>>134035834
It's just a shity religion, if you want a meme religion watch varg you pathetic cuck.

Also Muhammad was a pervert
>>
>>134035834
Pretty much, it would end up neutered, much like Christianity.
>>
>>134035834
It would but it's still degenerate nonsense literally made up by a white germanic (quran repeatedly describes Mohammad as white and ginger, the Islamic practice of dying ones beard comes from Muhammads beard being ginger) mercenary hearing of the political and martial weakness of the Middle East, journeying there and preaching a blend of paganism and Christianity to dumbfuck sandniggers to secure their loyalty to what they thought was a prophet.
It'd be incredibly ironic if the ideology returned to and were adopted by the white germanics that started it in the first place.
>>
>>134036600
>US and UK is totally not.
I was talking about gulf countries,still US gov likes saudi

>Shia is literally Parisian Wahhabi, and the rest are not all that better.
Wahabism is an ideology created by ibn wahab to eliminate other sects
And when did ahmadis or sufists bomb anyone?
Shias only respond to saudi/zionist/american imperialism they never bombed other countries and they kill isis

>Plenty of them are, but majority of them are Niggers, Pakis, Afghans and what not combined.
They are all sandniggers

>>134038051
Its always a german who hates jews
The fuhrer liked mo for a reason
>>
>>134035834
No, just stop government censorship and Islam will die on it's own, it's such a meme ideology it cannot stand to the slightest of criticism.
>>
>>134038564
They will still white knight it and find a way to twist their faith
it wont die but the pressure will cause it to drop the shitty stuff
>>
>>134038437
>I was talking about gulf countries,still US gov likes sa
Yes, I know, that's why I said "so does US and UK", they do support Saudi Arabia and that's the only reason why the are successful.

>And when did ahmadis or sufists bomb anyone?

Have you forgot thousand year of Jihad? Are you going to blame Wahhabism on that? Be real.

Islamism is non-partisan between Islamic sects. It just happens to be that Wahhabis got oil and they are rich. If Suffis were rich, they would also afford to indulge in Islamism. It's same damn religion with different flavors and cultures.

>They are all sandniggers
So you must go then, because you are a north African and they rape in France. Kill yourself OP.

Or denounce Islam and try to be a human being. Monkey see, monkey do.
>>
>>134039570
>Have you forgot thousand year of Jihad?
Dont be a hypocrite Everyone was barbarian at war at that time europeans conqured more than everyone
Its not like peace would've been established if muslims didnt exist
But now we did so islam needs to drop that stuff

>denounce Islam and try to be a human being.
What does this have anything to do with north africans raping eurocucks?
Besides I never said i was a muslim in the first place i am not that stupid to believe in spooks

>If Suffis were rich
Sufism is quite popular in arabia even if it is overshadowed by wahabists
They wouldnt go against the teaching of their sect and scholars

>you are a north African and they rape in France
I am not in france
Blame france they are the ones who took harkis with them after the war,besides their laws are cucked of course jamal will rape if he can get away with it
and i never said arabs should be killed
>>
>>134041005
>Dont be a hypocrite Everyone was barbarian at war at that time europeans conqured more than everyone.
Who? Which era and civilizations went on conquest and war against the Middle East? Did they keep to themselves or did Sandniggers like you invaded Europe from the Balkans and from Spain? Shut the fuck up.

>What does this have anything to do with north africans raping eurocucks?
They are also Muslims like Algerians. Like you. So fuck you.

>They wouldnt go against the teaching of their sect and scholars.
To Jihad? Because that's their teaching. I know Islam inside out mate.

>i never said arabs should be killed
Wrong, they should be. Sand niggers like you need to be killed everyday until none is left.
>>
>>134041656
>Which civilizations
Romans and byzantis did and they even conqured north africa
The vandals and greeks conqured us
Tell me they dindu nuffin and sandniggers jihaded them despite islam not borning yet

>They are also Muslims like Algerians. Like you. So fuck you
Yes and they believe sex before marriage is haram n shit
And we dont export terrorism we dont have trucks of peace unlike your shitholes
And again i am not a muzzie i dont care about spooks

>To Jihad? Because that's their teaching. I know Islam inside out mate.
Looks like we've got a retard who reads wikislam and jihadwatch and believes he's "redpilled"
Sufis and ahmadyys dont jihad
Shias have only defensive jihad no stealth one or "kill the infidel" one
Same thing with malikist sunnis

>Wrong, they should be. Sand niggers like you need to be killed everyday until none is left.
I am an aryan kabyle,thanks to the vandal rape
Besides eurocucks are the real subhumans since you commit beasteality by fucking niggers
>>
>>134042671
>Romans and byzantis did and they even conqured north africa
These are not white people.

>And we dont export terrorism
You know Algerian terrorists is not all that uncommon in France.

>Looks like we've got a retard who reads wikislam and jihadwatch and believes he's "redpilled"
No I read the Quran. Ana atakalam al-lugha al-arabia, ya azizi.

>Sufis and ahmadyys dont jihad
They do

>Shias have only defensive jihad no stealth one or "kill the infidel" one
OH! So it's self defense to initiate proxy wars and shit? Like in Yemen?

I am sure you aren't a Muslim. Totally not!

Take your Taqyah and shove it up your ass.

>Kabyle people
>Aryan

AHAHAHAHA.

You are a barbar nigger. Kill yourself and get rid of your genes.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1500307453612.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
1500307453612.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>>134045240
>romans werent white
>byzantines werent white

It's nice to know a bunch of non-whites conquered half of Europe and laid the foundation for western civilization.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.