[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the cannibal who showed up late to the dinner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cannibalism.jpg (280KB, 800x657px) Image search: [Google]
cannibalism.jpg
280KB, 800x657px
What happened to the cannibal who showed up late to the dinner party? He got the cold shoulder.

All jokes aside, what's wrong with cannibalism? Other than the fact that it can spread certain diseases, is there any reason not to do it?
>>
>>134035298
Wtf man. You need to see a psychiatrist if you really believe this post is appropriate.

Saged
>>
>>134035689
Not an argument.
>>
>>134035298
No reason not to, but you kind of have to source the meat first, and murder is generally frowned upon. I have heard it tastes good, have not tried human myself.
>>
>>134035970
There are plenty of otherwise healthy people who die in accidents.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-002644.jpg (569KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-002644.jpg
569KB, 1080x1920px
>>134035298
Proof of capcha jewry
>>
You people are fucking mentally ill. You think it's healthy to be thinking about eating human? Wtf is wrong with you people?
>>
Um...I'm not going to judge someone whose survival might actually depend on cannibalism; I hope I'm never in that situation. However, as a lifestyle? I don't think it has anything to do with anything I've been taught about morality or potential disease. It's just ... damn, that's just nasty.
>>
>>134036174
Well look. If, as OP has stated, the harvest comes from people who have recently died because of an accident or somesuch, what is the harm? We might even extend our thought experiment to include those who specifically request their body be used in such a manner if they were to die unexpectedly. It has happened, I believe a man who had his cock cut off sold it to some person who cooked and ate it. Or maybe it was his balls...
>>
>>134036648
It was in Germany. First, they ate his cock together. Then he volunteered to let the other guy kill him and eat his whole body. Rammstein wrote a song about it called Mein Teil.
>>
Ok, this shit is bait. nice larp
>>
>>134036517
You are having a normal gut reaction to a taboo that exists because it benefits society. If you find you have a taste for it, that it is your favorite meal... You might run out of it. And then there is a non-trivial national demand for human meat.
>>
>>134036893
Thank you for stopping by. I have it on good authority from an actual cannibal that human meat tastes absolutely divine, perhaps because out of any type of flesh we are suited to best taste nuance and subtlety of our own.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.