[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a qt girlfriend whos fairly redpilled. Should i help her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: shoeongoy.jpg (42KB, 489x472px) Image search: [Google]
shoeongoy.jpg
42KB, 489x472px
i have a qt girlfriend whos fairly redpilled. Should i help her start a youtube channel so we can get those sweet patreon bucks from alt lite/muh free peech/rationalist autists groups?

It seems like if you are a cute grill you just have to be not completely retarded and you get like 1k+ a month for making 10 minute videos every two weeks in which you state obvious things that other people have covered 40 trillion times.

pic related
>>
Do it faggot.
I'll beta orbit the shit out of your gf.
>>
File: 1499685125614.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499685125614.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>134033186
Only if she's a trap
>>
my biggest obstacle is she has this thing called self awareness that keeps her from doing cringy shit at the expense of her making money.

but i dont know how to convince her its basically impossible to make money if you don't pander like a huge faggot, and no matter what topic she decides to talk about someone else will have already done it.
>>
>>134033186
You'll probably be demonetized.
>>
>>134033186

Hell yeah, I wanna jerk it to your grill too.
>>
qt girlfriend (male)
>>
>>134033186
JUST do it
>>
>>134033186
Only reliable way for that to work is if she takes dick on camera. God speed.
>>
>>134033186
Have her Twitch faggot League or gaylord Dota 8 hours a day in a bra. No one gives a shit about her opinions.
>>
File: 1498976700097.jpg (102KB, 843x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498976700097.jpg
102KB, 843x768px
>>134033438
>I'll beta orbit the shit out of your gf.

you cancers losers really are a meme
>>
>>134033186
The market of "rational sceptic girl" or "conservative girl" is pretty saturated, but sure, try it if you want to whore out your gf to neckbeard atheists.
>>
>>134037754
there really are some sad homos here kek
>>
>>134033186
there is already a channel with shoe0nhead die next
>>
>>134033186
You could also just... ya know... contribute to society
>>
>>134033186
why not at this point the sooner we reach the point of over saturation the better as these liberal parasite e celebs that coopted the ideals of the right have been contributing to it's decline
>>
She got pimped out for Starwars toys by her (((Skeptic))) master
>>
>>134033186
The mind boggles. Milk it for all it's worth buddy, I would.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.