[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck yanks, I thought we were bros Why did you kil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Justine.jpg (96KB, 692x466px) Image search: [Google]
Justine.jpg
96KB, 692x466px
What the fuck yanks, I thought we were bros

Why did you kill an Aussie, what did we ever do to you?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/justine-damond-minnesota-policeman-had-two-years-experience/8717936
>>
>>134010409
Nice try
https://archive.is/NqB6Y
>>
>>134010409
>Go to America
>Get shot
Wow must've been hard to guess
>>
So we could fuck her corpse. I thought it would be fun but it turned out to be like sticking your dick in a jar of cold spaghetti sauce. Terrible. Don't ever try it. Keep them alive for a while.
>>
>>134010409
B U R G E R E D
Reminder that australian women belong to american men
>>
trusting the septic tanks and their somali murderers, sad anzac anon, many such cases
>>
Fuck you cunts, we're gonna launch the emus as a response
>>
>>134010409
I don't even understand how this could have happened. Nothing about it makes sense. She called the cops, saw the cop car, was speaking to the officer in the driver's seat and then his partner just opened fire on her, shooting across his partner out of the driver's side window.

He was a dindu named Mohammed, so unless he went full Allahu Ackbar, I literally can't imagine what happened.
>>
>Somalian nigger kills Aussie
Aussies blame yanks.
Liberalism. That's what happened. Jewish, internationalist liberalism.
>>
>>134010409

The shooters name is Mohammed Mohammed Allahu Ackbar Jabar or fucking something, and he had less than two years on the job.

He was some green as fuck Arab.
>>
>>134010472
thanks norskbro
>>
>>134010409

No worries cunt she'll be alright.
>>
>>134010409

We let somali muslimniggers be coos because we are diverse and tolerant.
>>
>>134010409
It wasn't a yank it was a nigger. The headline should read "Another Black Muslim Man murders White Australian Women
>>
>>134010409
Hey man it wasn't as American cop it was a filthy, stinking, rotten buck toothed, foul, dirty, simian, bed sheet wearing, moon worshiping, ship seizing, Mohammad Farrah Aidid hiding, American sniper killing and dragging, starving, skinny assed, sullen eye havin, fucking Somali migrant diversity hire that shot that Jenny, not a real American police officer.
Condolences too, she was an esthetically superior woman.
I just hope that when the whites riot in Minnesota that the police let them destroy the Somalian community with impunity.
>>
>>134010409
>this thread again

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1500324745960.webm

STOP
>>
>letting somalians become cops
I'm not sure what they expected...
>>
>>134011554
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.