[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and- radio/2017/jul/17/is-lov

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 5200.jpg (42KB, 1240x744px) Image search: [Google]
5200.jpg
42KB, 1240x744px
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jul/17/is-love-racist-the-tv-show-laying-our-biases-bare

>An ex-boyfriend once told me that most of his friends didn’t date black women because they didn’t find them attractive. When I got upset, he was confused. After we broke up and I took to Tinder for the first time, my inbox was suddenly brimming with messages from men fetishising me for my race. Telling me they’d never slept with a black woman before, and would I like to give it a go?

>The reason this programme will prove controversial with large swathes of the white population is because it’s hard for them to accept how deeply racism is embedded in society. For those of us who have experienced it, it’s easy to see how it bleeds into dating and back again.

>They will also struggle with the idea that, generally speaking, this problem only goes one way. A black person deciding not to date a white person in the UK is far less common. According to the survey, 35% of white people said they would never date a black person, whereas 10% of black people wouldn’t date a white person. Racism is based on power structures, and this is really looking at white privilege when it comes to dating:
>>
>>134009950
Please archive or screenshot https://archive.is/IaM03
>>
>British people need to start tackling their prejudices when it comes to who they’re willing to open their heart to. Love itself ain’t racist, but trust me, you probably are.
>>
>>134009950
>>The reason this programme will prove controversial with large swathes of the white population is because it’s hard for them to accept how deeply racism is embedded in society.

THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S OUR FUCKING COUNTRY AND IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A BLACK COUNTRY THEN FUCK OFF AND DO THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
This world needs a nuclear holocaust (or two).
>>
File: moon cricket hands.png (63KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
moon cricket hands.png
63KB, 256x256px
>>134009950
>if you don't find me attractive, you're racist
>if you do find me attractive, you're racist
>if you hold any opinions about me whatsoever, YOU. ARE. RACIST.
>>
>>134009950
>Telling me they’d never slept with a black woman before, and would I like to give it a go?

I don't believe this one bit
>>
>>134009950
>people are naturally attracted to people who remind them of the people they grew up around and most people grow up around members of their own race especially if they're the racial majority
>FUCKING RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>134009950

>According to the survey, 35% of white people said they would never date a black person.

The fact this isn't 100% disgusts me.

>>134010391

Well they are British so....
>>
>>134009950
>After we broke up and I took to Tinder for the first time, my inbox was suddenly brimming with messages from men fetishising me for my race.
FUck there goes my plan to go to the US to get laid with black girls.
What do I have to fetishize now?
>>
File: 1381670895581.jpg (169KB, 941x707px) Image search: [Google]
1381670895581.jpg
169KB, 941x707px
>>134010285
Guess what's the solution?

Ship em all back to Africa.
>>
>>134009950
>35%

try 90%+
>>
File: 1480713349215.jpg (45KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480713349215.jpg
45KB, 960x640px
>>134009950
>another "das raysis" tv show
don't worry, they usually go away after a while.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.