[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion is influential to the rights of Women and minorities.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png (34KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png
34KB, 500x342px
Abortion is influential to the rights of Women and minorities.

HER BODY
HER CHOICE.

Why would you want to hurt women's rights? Are you a misogynist PIG?
>>
>>134009809
I wasn't aware that "her body" has two heads, four arms, four legs, two beating hearts, and two separate sets of DNA.
>>
>>134009809
lol it was her choice to get pregnant just like it'll always be her choice to use a hot coat hanger
>>
File: 1490051405535.png (445KB, 807x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490051405535.png
445KB, 807x700px
>>134009809
choose to abort all niggers
>>
File: not your body.jpg (22KB, 395x345px) Image search: [Google]
not your body.jpg
22KB, 395x345px
>>134009809 (You) (You) (You Fucking You)
Shameless clickbait
>>
>>134009809

>bait

Anyway, lets say that it is in fact a woman's choice to become a mother of not prior to birth (never mind the choice leading up to the pregnancy). Do men get to choose as well? Meaning that, since women can choose to be a mother or not, why not let men have the choice as well, even if the mother chooses to have the baby, since he contributed to getting her pregnant so he should at least have a stake in the matter, outside of her choosing to have an abortion or not.
>>
>>134010436
Exactly. The baby is just as much his as hers.
>>
I say her body her choice!... if she wants to accept that i will not pay child support for a child i do not want. Its bull shit. What if the man wants to keep the child but the woman says no? Isnt it half his dna? We have given women too much power
>>
>>134009938
fucking demolished
fpbp
>>
>>134009809
I'll be as misogynistic as necessary to save children
>>
>>134009809
>HER BODY
>HER CHOICE; other people's money via taxes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.