[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"This is the end of Drumpf's presidency! This will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

"This is the end of Drumpf's presidency! This will get him impeached for sure!" says increasingly worried man for the 11th time.
>>
>>133989792

Well it seems like anytime anything Russia comes up, Trump and co keep saying "muh fake news" and "why is the media focusing on this?". And then more revelations keep coming. I do wonder if the Don Jr emails was the last of the Russia revelations, or if there's any more to come.

Trump keeps getting the benefit of the doubt on the Russia story and then botching it. We'll have to hope Robert Mueller finds nothing on Trump.
>>
>>133989792
>projecting this obviously about becoming increasingly worried
>>
There is a lot more to come ... that is the pace of disclosure. You can assume Mueller is way ahead of what everyone else knows, and he is not even close to being finished with the investigation.

You've got years, no decades, of shady dealings between Trump and Russia and massive amounts of metadata to sort through to put together the events of the last year or so on the Trump campaign and how it is all connected.
>>
>>133991761
>You've got years, no decades, of shady dealings between Trump and Russia

Is Trump's financial dealings under scrutiny by Mueller? I thought it was only Flynn, Kushner and Manafort.

What shady dealings does Trump have with Russia other than being an associate of Felix Sater?

>and massive amounts of metadata to sort through to put together the events of the last year or so on the Trump campaign and how it is all connected.

I kinda doubt there is overall collusion with Russia. Trump's campaign was too crazy and improvisational to allow for that. I do think that Manafort and Flynn are screwed.
>>
File: MindRapeMedia2.jpg (511KB, 1176x736px) Image search: [Google]
MindRapeMedia2.jpg
511KB, 1176x736px
Mind Rape Media MRM is doubling down on Mind Raping America into a shallow grave to save their ratings
>>
>>133990843
they'll fabricate evidence next
>>
There's no smoke or fire. What a joke.
>>
>>133992379
Well, the investigation includes the people from the Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, which sort of means implies they are looking into his businesses
>>
>>133991761
I hope 20 years from now CNN is still going on about Trump and Russia. In fact I'm sure Trump could be dead and they would still try to find even a single piece of real evidence just so that 100 years from now they can say "See Trump was Russian agent, BTFO".
>>
>>133992379
Also, I agree with you that there was probably no huge organized and coordinated effort (on Trump's side anyway) but at this point he has made himself look guilty by telling so many lies about it it really doesn't matter what more they find in the way of a smoking gun
>>
>>133992921

I assumed that was for Paul Manafort. There was an investigation since like 2014 looking into Manafort and Mueller took it over.
>>
>>133993075
>but at this point he has made himself look guilty by telling so many lies about it it really doesn't matter what more they find in the way of a smoking gun

yeah Trump keeps on contradicting himself, and his associates keep saying half-assed shit or lies that it fucks up any belief people have until Mueller finishes.

Does it fall under perjury though? Like when Clinton lied about Monica Lewinsky?
>>
>>133989792
>thats all been put to rest
... but it hasn't. like at all
>>
The other interesting thing to me is that the Trump associates seem to be stand alone in their Russian connections. It's not one giant collusion, but rather disparate individuals who have weird Russian ties.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.