[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sadsack /pol/tard dumbfucks. You sit on the sidelines and shitpost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jewishcontributions.jpg (146KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
jewishcontributions.jpg
146KB, 728x546px
Sadsack /pol/tard dumbfucks. You sit on the sidelines and shitpost while Jews best you, while Jews excel in every field of human endeavor.

inb4:
>the jewish conspiracy is why I'm not a winner

GTFO of /pol/ and back to your Stormfront cockroach mound. you are universally hated here.

Fucking sad, very sad, how pathetic and sad do you have to be to hate the Jews for their success, SAD
>>
>>133989030
Those numbers are bullshit.
>>
It's funny because /pol/ should be going after slant eye china man. Chinese own most of Hollywood and bought most of US Gold. They are the actual ((JEWS))
>>
t. td trump zionists
go back to ptg
>>
>>133989030
Yeah. Jews are burning in hell
>>
>60% Robbers
Show us all the stats next time
>>
>>133989177
china is soon to collapse. its why they are after the SCS
they are of no concequence atm
>>
>>133989030
the jewish conspiracy is why you're not a winner.
>>
>>133989030
Except that they control everything and are therefor able to award themselves for everything.

Literally, Jews giving Oscars to other Jews.
>>
>>133989030
The only Ines that are impressive are the second and third, posting the rest as if they're actual achievements shows your complete lack of intelligence
>>
File: 270131-komodo-dragon-jew.jpg (107KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
270131-komodo-dragon-jew.jpg
107KB, 600x400px
>>133989030
prize whoring, playing checkers, cornering the music industry, advertizing themselves and brainwashing is not as import as you want convince us silly golem .

>Einsten was a plagiarist, your god is a phoney just like everyone else of your parasitic trashcan-tier race and creed . Eat shit kike.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.