[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please give me a complete in depth redpilling about the economy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 273x184px
Please give me a complete in depth redpilling about the economy /pol/, what I know so far is

>banks lend you imaginary money backed up with nothing
>you pay it back with real money

How does this not increase inflation massively? Also any other truths you have about it, especially about the housing crash

Just tell me everything basically
>>
Jews
>>
https://mises.org
>>
>>133985945
It doesn't increase inflation because they do math on it
>>
>>133985945
Read The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. Everything you'll need to know is in there.
>>
>>133985945
The lower the interestrates of central banks, the more imaginary money is lend.

There is no Hyperinflation, but a slow steady one. All the money end by the 1% which hold it till the central Bank rises Rates. Then prices Fall and they buy stuff.

Just dont take no credits and save money, if there is a crisis buy stuft vor borrow some money right after crisis.

Always watch what CBs are doing: zerohedge.com
>>
>>133985945
And get your money out of the Bank. If you get 2000€ out of the Bank, they cant give a credit of 100.000€
>>
>>133985945
Are you talking a bout FIs who take risks giving out capital for startup and existing businesses, with return projected over a decade?

Or do you mean depositories who use pools consisting of thousands of accounts to lend to you $10k so you can buy that civic you've kept on a watchlist at 13% because your credit sucks and you don't know how to budget or save money?
>>
>>133986166
can i do math on my prostate to keep that from growing too?
>>
>>133985945
Its a pyramid scheme, anon.

Loook at the petrol dollar. And you know everything.

And yes its increases inflation and debt that increases inflation and all that money goes to some one.

and if your lucky he will forget the trillions you own him form 100 years ago because you still borrow money from him.

But the circle got crossed, pick related is the salvation. Take look on how the EU works.
>>
>>133986605
kek the bank will take your money you have in ten bank. Dont store money in the bank at all. You loose in the end. Money has to flow constantly or its costing you money.

Hence to kill all the banks you must demand that all your pay has to be payed out in check on hand.
>>
File: merchant2.jpg (46KB, 507x542px) Image search: [Google]
merchant2.jpg
46KB, 507x542px
>>133988425
>>
>>133989143
you see you call out the american jude and he shows up.
>>
File: merchant_.jpg (111KB, 1001x1300px) Image search: [Google]
merchant_.jpg
111KB, 1001x1300px
>>133989343
REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLIAN, GOY
>>
>>133989602
yeah and i celebrate every one of them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.