[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any rational alternatives to MGTOW in the west in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: winning move.png (143KB, 509x196px) Image search: [Google]
winning move.png
143KB, 509x196px
Are there any rational alternatives to MGTOW in the west in the current year? If there are, I really need to hear them right fucking now. Please.
>>
>>133985487
Pekka take your medication and go to sleep. Hit the gym early and then go talk to women.
>>
What are you looking for
>>
>>133985487
>Are there any rational alternatives to MGTOW in the west in the current year?
As a general tendency, not really.
But it doesn't make sense for a given individual to fixate on personally being MGTOW. There are a lot of good women out there. But you have to deserve them.
If you think ALL women are shit, then the problem is 100% you. You are shit.
There are not enough good women for everyone though, so you should be willing to accept MGTOW as an option. Many men will have to. Society does not pressure women into being wife material. Society does not encourage family stability. So you really, really got to be smart about who you get with.
>>
>>133985487
You can just date women without marrying them, you know.
>>
>>133985487
>not challenging dates to chess to assess their intellectual value/intrinsic westernness
never gonna be anything but a beta orbiter
>>
>>133985487
>>133986118
No hymen, no diamond
>>
>>133986118
And not make babies?
You would like that wouldn't you. For our numbers to be thin as you plot the reconquista.
>>
>>133986359
no cherry, no marry
>>
>>133985683
I'm already going that. That's why I'm considering MGTOW. Lifting is awesome but dealing with women is so fucking tiring.
>>
File: 1487402407396.gif (139KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1487402407396.gif
139KB, 500x541px
>>133985487
>Mfw watching this movie
>Boring teen flick with a side
>Mfw ending
fucking brilliant.
>>
>>133985487
put babies in women without marrying them and fuck off. this achieves:
1. increasing the number of europeans thus counteracting the replacement migration being forced down our throats
2. you dont get tied to a shallow, superficial, crazy woman who cannot think for herself (as many women seem to be nowadays)
3. this will lead to a whole generation of unhappy single mothers. their children will look at them and realise that having a proper family is important and that pursuing a purely hedonistic lifestyle has it's drawbacks in the long run
>>
>>133986438
This. You wanna save Western civilization, anon? You gotta stop shirking away from duty as Pater Familias. MGTOW are all either betas or closet homos.
>>
>>133986438
Well you can't exactly "go your own way" and start a good family at the same time now, can you.
>>
>>133986897
thats why you dont "go your own way" like some faggot cu.ck.

procreation is paramount. if the woman you decide to have children with turns out to be like the rest of them you cut her loose
>>
>>133987211
Hey man I'm not arguing for or against procreation, OP just asked what the alternative was between MGTOW and marriage. Just dating is one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.