[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2 015/jun/21/kendrick-lama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Kendrick-Lamar-photograph-009.jpg (24KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Kendrick-Lamar-photograph-009.jpg
24KB, 620x372px
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jun/21/kendrick-lamar-interview-to-pimp-a-butterfly-trayvon-martin

Kendrick Lamar is an elite puppet sent to brainwash (sway, whatever you wanna call it) Gen Z into believing the BLM narrative. His music is ridiculously popular among young kids. Any others feel like this could be valid?
>>
>>133982065
What if we archive that
https://archive.is/I3z2H
>>
>>133982121
Why?
>>
>>133982065
I enjoy his music but don't get my personal political beliefs from a musician
Most people get their political beliefs from their parents
>Most
>>
>>133982065
Well, the name of his album is a direct reference to MKULTRA Monarch programming, so yes.
>>
>>133982336

No, the problem is that most people do.

They just aren't aware that that's where they're getting their views reinforced.
>>
>>133982339
Which would that be?
>>
It's almost as if a certain group of large nosed people own the music industry and have an agenda of some sort
>>
>>133982121
This

OP is retarded and wanta to give "Media" Outlets click revenue.
>>
For the record, I don't think it's working because the right wing tide is rising so fast but the dude is so massive right now. Plus he was chummy with Obongo.
>>
>>133982065
Nice try Big Sean K Dot is still leages above your fake ass
>>
>>133982694

Incorrect. I just had a theory I wanted to see if anyone else kicked around. I apologise if I broke a rule.
>>
>>133982065
What? He doesn't goes with the blm narrative. Tpab is about the problem within the black community is the blacks, get fucked
>>
>>133983210

Fuck you. He has a song where the entirety of it is going through a list of minorities that are less selfish and more righteous than the white man. Untitled 3 I think. He also spends a good majority of DAMN shitting on Trump and America. Don't give me that shit.
>>
>>133983468
I'll give you untitled 3. But the trump attacks are only like 2 bars on Damn. Damn it's about self reflection and the seek of god as a mean to live a righteous live
>>
>>133982065
Theres a youtube video of him claiming his inspiration is from Lucy which is short for lucifer. Hes a muslim satanists worshipper
>>
>>133982065

Let's not forget: the entirety of Damn is based around that ISRAELITE narrative. And the ending of TPAB is Tupac talking about how the "rich will be swallowed by the (((poor))) and about how black people will eventually uprise against us."
>>
>>133982065
Who?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.