[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a liberal with making over $100k/yr and living in California

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: duXIA7S.jpg (203KB, 772x800px) Image search: [Google]
duXIA7S.jpg
203KB, 772x800px
As a liberal with making over $100k/yr and living in California it makes Trumps win was bitter sweet. I am really looking forward to the tax cuts this year and making even more money!!!!!

I feel sad that his supporters will never reap any rewards from his presidency with the exception of the rich

the rich will continue to be rich
the poor will continue to be poor

if youre a poor struggling stormcunt i've got bad news for you. You still are going to be a broke ass hobo. Takes actual leg work to make money Trump aint giving you shit.
>>
>>133979536
>Takes actual leg work to make money Trump aint giving you shit.
Good, now take that logic and apply it to niggers
>>
>>133979536
>Takes actual leg work to make money Trump aint giving you shit
good
>>
>the rich will continue to be rich
>the poor will continue to be poor
It's been like that for past few presidency now and the rich has been taxed as fuck

I guess if you tax higher social class, it's harder for anyone below it to move up
>>
>>133979536
Same here but, you know state income taxes will just go up for our bracket.
>>
File: Trump worst president.png (581KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Trump worst president.png
581KB, 750x1334px
>>133979536
You realize that Trump has to be able to pass policy of some kind in order to implement tax cuts? You realize that he has completely failed so far at policy implementation?
>>
>>133979536
>making over $100k/yr and living in California
Wow! You're just above the poverty line. Keep it up, maybe one day you'll be able to inherit your moms house, sell it, then afford something of your own when you're 50.
>>
under Trump's original proposed plan people making under 25k or 50k joint are placed in a tax bracket paying 0% federal income tax. How is this bad for the poor?

I'm getting a headache trying to figure out why you think Trump supporters are the ones looking for handouts
>>
>>133981581
thats bullshit. Trump will never NOT tax the fuck outta the dumbfucks that voted him. people who makes less than 50k a year in usa are the majority theres no way hes not gonna tax the shit outta the retards.
hes probably gonna tell you all, well, just be richer. and youll slurp his dick as usual.
>>
>>133979536
where's your US flag then? stop hiding you canadian larper
sage
>>
>>133982132
Solid evidence. Sound reasoning. You sound like a bright lad.
>>
>>133982247
>>
>>133979536
>$100k in California
That's the equivalent of being $500k in debt everywhere else in the country, except NY and HI.
>>133982132
>when the rebel flag poster is actually an inbred octaroon retard
>>
>>133986582
wat?
>>
>>133979536
Bullshit, whatever Congress lowers, California is going to take that difference. Pay attention to the bullshit going on in Sacramento while Brown has his super majority.
>>
>>133979536
Terrible bait, lurk more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.