[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there dear westerners! My name is Mahmud but you can call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1330969.jpg (38KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1330969.jpg
38KB, 640x427px
Hello there dear westerners!

My name is Mahmud but you can call me Muhammad and I am peaceful refugee from Syria. I am currently in Finland and I can't thank you enough for giving me all these incredible things that I have been dreaming for so long. Brothers back in home said some bad things about you, but I am glad now that I took that leap. I call it "leap of faith", and it paid off. Now I can do absolutely anything here and no one can stop me. Everybody comes and hug me as though I am somekind of God, which is kind of weird, and everybody smiles at me. But I get used to it, i promise. So I thank you again, westerners for this awesome change to really show my true form. God bless!

Pic related: It's me eating. Food isn't that great comparing to my home-country food which is much spicier...gosh i can't wait to visit there someday.
>>
>>133966891
> just watched the first season of 24

Not buying it Mahmud. I believe you have links to terror cells in the united states as well as overseas funding from terror groups. I believe your full associations and history needs to be researched.

> inb4 most of the refugees coming from syria arent from syria and they're trained jihadists

FPBP by the way
>>
>>133966891
>My name is Mahmud but you can call me Muhammad
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Unironicly syrians are the least harmful refugees and the only ones who work
>>
File: freza pepe.png (92KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
freza pepe.png
92KB, 499x499px
>>133966891
>>133969709

Also another thing, you really need to have respect for the culture of the place you're going to. As a refugee you're a guest, nothing more, and you're only there on the good graces of the people who brought you in.

If you start complaining about things not being up to your standards then you've overstayed your welcome, and you have to go back.
>>
Hello Muhammad,

My name is Mohammed Muhammed.
>>
>>133970373
Thats the problem with refugees in europe
Whites are too cucked and their laws are not strict so the refugees take advantage of them especialy since you give them welfare

But Over here if a syrian refugees doesnt work or break the law he'll end up getting deported to europe
>>
>>133966891
>everybody smiles at me
>in finland
>>
File: 13-3-8333465.jpg (147KB, 1198x899px) Image search: [Google]
13-3-8333465.jpg
147KB, 1198x899px
>>133966891
Hah i have seen this faggot getting thrown into the lake after trying to "hug" huge motorists woman. Was good laugh watching the faggot in panic with his phone wet, nothing can stop you my ass. Everyone i know hates you faggots and we show it pic related was what waited these idiots when they where weeled out here.
>>
>>133966891
>Finland
>people hugging
Bullshit.
>>
File: finnish_banter.jpg (73KB, 590x867px) Image search: [Google]
finnish_banter.jpg
73KB, 590x867px
>>133966891
you have to go back, Mahmud
>>
>>133971385
> doesnt get deported back to syria...
>>
Bait
>>
>>133971385
Don't you all get along? Both Algerians and Syrians are Arabic, Muslim and speak Arabic.

It's not the same as Syrians coming into Europe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.