[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSM causing Trump fatigue STORY TIME >Dad tells me he went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 48

File: 1487289553156.jpg (1MB, 4784x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1487289553156.jpg
1MB, 4784x2912px
MSM causing Trump fatigue

STORY TIME

>Dad tells me he went golfing with a family friend last week
>Family friend hated trump same with his wife, voted Clinton due to insane hatred of Trump
>Dad gets back from golfing tells me his friend said the following
>"Anon I really could not stand Trump but the news won't stop attacking him. I still don't like him but the way the news is I am now rooting for him"
>Dad tells me he thinks Trump will be re-elected, I agree since even hardcore liberals are sick of this shit.

It seems the news is inadvertently converting people to Trump. Anyone else have any stories that are similar?
>>
File: 1492143202283.png (177KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492143202283.png
177KB, 500x313px
Anyone else have any stories?

Let's get some discussion going
>>
>>133965669
I feel the same way, voted for Trump confident he would do good. Saw the zionists he added to his administration and saw him allow a strike on Assad's airbase and I gave up on Trump. however how mad the liberals are and how angry MSM is it makes me still want him to win.
>>
File: IMG_3488.jpg (96KB, 650x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3488.jpg
96KB, 650x608px
NYC here. Was the only trump supporter I knew during elections. Now half of my buddies are sick and tired of the Russia "scandal" and even say things like the msm is trying to brainwash the public in to thinking the Russia shit is real.
>>
>>133965669
That is so they can pull off the next habbening without you seeing.

> war on cash. Goldman total control of you life, wife and clay
>>
File: 1491305154457.gif (438KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491305154457.gif
438KB, 239x200px
>>133966091
Seems alot of people are ending up in support for him, it doesn't help that no one can be a centrists. More centrists I know are forced to support him since they have no one else and are grouped in as trump fans.

MSM tried to push daily to either hate him or you love him.
>>
>>133966187
Holy shit even NYC is getting sick of the MSM? Damn. Proof he has more support then reported.
>>
>>133965669
your delusion that people don't care doesn't make it go away. remember when they said who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it?

jr's recent mishap, he's changed his story 5 times now. it isn't going away. maybe if they stopped lying about stuff it would.
>>
>>133966990
>who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it?
what timeline did you come from?
>>
>>133967235
you really don't remember when fox and stuff ran every day with the emails as they came out? the pro-hillary media at one point started a 'who cares' campaign to try and stop it.
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cynthia-dill/who-really-cares-about-hillary-emails_b_10193776.html

the same thing is now happening to trump and russia. if they'd just be up front and disclose all meetings, we wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
>>133967553
Archive https://archive.is/X8vDc
>>
most people I know still think he's a fuckin retard so theres my counter anecdote.
He sure as hell isn't gaining widespread moderate support thanks to Don Jrs shitbrained move regarding his meeting/disclosure of it, and basically every other idiotic/unethical things they've done so far. Cheers
>>
File: 1493672719244.jpg (51KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493672719244.jpg
51KB, 500x479px
>>133966990
I didn't say people don't care I mentioned how the news is converting people to Trump supporters and don't even realize it. Many moderates or centrists are really sick and tied of how the MSM is OBSSESSED with trump. I spoke to a friend who hates Trump hit even he admitted the news is out to get him and could be reporting on actual news rather then stalking Trump 24/7.

People who aren't radical liberals are getting sick of this shit. It's to the point where half the shit the media and liberals freak out about is the same shit they have been repeating.
>>
>voted Clinton due to insane hatred of Trump

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Hillary is worse than Trump.
>>
>>133967553
Well nigger the thing is the e-mail and Benghazi things are real and actual crime

The Russia bullshit is neither real nor a crime
You coleslaw faggot
>>
>>133965669
Kek my Berncuck co worker started listening to Infowars because he saw how much Colbert constantly tries to discredit Alex Jones
>>
>>133967695
i'm tired of it too. but when it comes out that jr lied about things, he's giving the media ammo to keep running with it. the dems are going to use the russia narrative through 2018 and beyond as their main talking point to get voters. how could he have not known better than to disclose this sort of thing? at this point its his own fault.
>>
>>133966091
>ZOG is ok if it makes Liberals mad

When did you realize that the Jews own your thoughts?
>>
Hardcore, long-term liberal here.

Trump is pissing off all the right people. He handled the Syria thing better than I even imagined it could be handled. He's keeping liberal promises, keeping conservatives happy, and pissing off the empty-headed SJWs right and left.

He's a strong leader and we need a strong leader. He thinks the Republicans are crooked morons and I agree. He thinks the Democrats are no better and I agree.

The media is attacking him like a bunch of pathetic fruits, and he's trashing them. It's great.

And he's openly fighting with the Deep State.

This is exactly what America needs. I hate his approach to the environment and a few other things, but for everything else, I'm right on board.

And I'm still liberal. A bunch of intolerant fuckwads call themselves liberals now, but they're not. They're blue state conservatives, and they can fuck right off. Real liberalism is about results, not about particular politicians. If Trump gets me what I want, then Trump's fine with me.

I'm crazy enough now that I even think he might get us universal healthcare.
>>
>>133967906
when did he lie
>>
>>133968009
>I'm crazy enough now that I even think he might get us universal healthcare.
this seems likely to me
theres really no other option because it costs too much and competition isnt actually allowed in that industry
>>
>>133967850

Well anon? Any more to your story?

Please continue.
>>
>>133968009
this is bait. trump ran on destroying isis, but otherwise being not intervenining. if we end up going into syria, thats proof-positive that there is a deep state and greater goal at hand. i dont know what the goal is but it will prove that no matter who is president, the goal doesn't change. greater isreal project maybe?

>>133968317
going on hannity and saying there was nothing to this, then the next day it comes out there were up to 8 people in the room, and continuously changing his story isnt helping. the whole thing is likely a setup by lynch, but they should know better by now that if they even saw a russian, they have to put it on paper. thats what the dems are running with now.
>>
File: shareshills5.png (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
shareshills5.png
11KB, 225x224px
>>133967636
fuck off and die shill
your kind isn't welcome here
>>
>>133967850
Tell us more nigger
Im waiting
>>
>>133965669
>gonna be sick of winning
>please
>please
>Mr. President, we're tired of winning

It has barely even been 1/2 a year
>>
>>133968009
>long term liberal
>reddit spacing
checks out
>>
File: 1493226090268.gif (985KB, 325x277px) Image search: [Google]
1493226090268.gif
985KB, 325x277px
>>133967906
What did he lie about? I don't see anything he did wrong I just see the media and liberals foaming at the mouth over nothing. Sure it doesmt look great but it is the fact the news is hyping this shit up to 11. They are making the attacks on Bush Jr look like nothing compared to this.

Of course not everyone is just going to Trump and he is NO WAY perfect but he is the best chance we got for this country.

People won't care about this shit unless they are told to care, but if the late shows, SNL, all MSM and all of social media are attacking him 24/7 people are going to start questioning why they are working so hard to discredit a president

Many just accept the fact the news is corrupt but you also forget how many brainless shee0 we have and this how Hillary was able to run on corruption and "not being trump"

People may be "offended" but we need someone brash in times like this when we have a generation of millenials who have been taught to be unamerican, flip over climate change and to call others who don't agree nazis
>>
>>133965669
The news converted me back in 2015. I thought Trump was a moronic clown buffoon like everybody else. But when the media started shitting themselves every time he opened his mouth, over things average people say every day, I knew he must be doing something right, and I started watching him more closely.
>>
>>133967906
>>133966990

You honestly don't give a shit about this Jr. stuff. This is just the 24 hour NewsCycle sensationalist headline for you to care about.

Next week or two you will completely have forgotten about this whole Jr. thing and be sensationalizing over the next fake "bombshell" manufactured by the media to make you feel that way.

Big money and big media really have their hand on you.
>>
>>133965669
I stopped watching to the news back when the the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 fiasco happened. Any pity I had for the folks who died and their families vanished after the third day of constant news coverage that more or less said "We have no news to report on right now but we're going to check back in in 10 mins or less because we have nothing else to report on but we still want money". Nothing, and I mean nothing, pissed me off more than getting home from working 8 hrs a ski instructor on my weekends to find my parents were constantly watching that shit. And they wondered why I'd put my headphones on and go to sleep instead of talk to them after work.
>>
>>133968009
Hardcore liberals are sjws. You cant see how ridiculous you are because your brain is filled with stupid.
So the rest of your postia moot. 2/10
>>
>>133968483
Except there is a cease fire in Syria after Trump and Putin met....did you miss that?
>>
File: 1491738106595.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491738106595.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>133968009
What is some liberal promises you are enjoying from him? You sound exactly like my friend and he is also sick of the news. He hates Trump but says the news is unfair to him and could be reporting on actual news rather then just spread B.S. It seems the more liberals I talk to (unless hard and radical left), the more that are getting sick of this Trump hysteria.
>>
>>133968912
>there was no russian meetings
>except this time we met with a russian under the premise of obtaining government documents on hillary
>ok there was a meeting, but we never got anything so its cool

>>133968995
what do you think the next 'bombshell' is going to be? id bet its something that was totally avoidable if they just disclosed things in the first place. they know the media is going to eat up any small insignificant stuff. thats whats happening now.
>>
>>133968317
The main reason healthcare is so expensive is because of how many people don't pay for it. If we had universal healthcare we would end up paying the same thing in taxes, minus maybe a few percent for the insurance companies' profit and marketing budgets.
>>
>>133968995
This.

The reason it's a topic is because the news deems it to be. People forgot about this shit fast as Fuck when there is so much going on.
>>
>>133969311
it does not cost $10,000 to stay in a hospital room over night. the cost of basic care is the problem. even the repub bills dont address this. a pill developed in the 80s should not cost several hundred dollars. until they attack the real problem, cost, its just another partisan show.
>>
File: 1492832361807.jpg (41KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492832361807.jpg
41KB, 480x622px
>>133969283
>conveniently ignoring Obama let the Russian into the country with special access with no explanation.
>conviently informing the Russian worked for the Clinton foundation or received payment but was connected to them.

Also the DNC knew about the Russian who met with Jr.it was a hit on him, that's why he dumped the emails instead of letting the story come out.

Not to mention if there was actual treason then Hillary and many other politicians would already have be areested.

You are one of the few who fell for this bullshit story. Why there is no evidence of Russia collusion with Trump or his employees after over 6 months of investigsting but conviently ignore the incredibly damming info about Comey, lynch, podesta, and obama?

Come on anon, you need to open your eyes
>>
File: sage mental illness.png (176KB, 800x825px) Image search: [Google]
sage mental illness.png
176KB, 800x825px
>>133966990
>who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it
Absolutely delusional.
>>
>>133966990
Sure but Clinton was directly investigated by the FBI and the news was also shilling for her so bad. she was barely attacked compared with Trump
>>
>>133968732
You don't know what "Reddit spacing" is.

Lurk moar
>>
>>133969158

Nope, SJWs are little conservative fucktards who want to be a new type of racist and hijacked my movement because they wanted to sound good.

Fuck them.
>>
>>133969970
Hell she was defended on multiple counts by the media.

Trump would go a few days not stirring shit up and they would attack him for that yet stayed quiet when Hillary would not give a Q and A like he did.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds anon.
>>
>>133969922
i mentioned the whole thing is likely a setup by lynch and co. this doesn't absolve jr for taking the meeting.

>>133969928
are you really trying to say that the news didnt run the email stories as they were dropped by wikileaks?

>>133969970
the majority of the media is left wing. they ran (and still do) anti-trump stuff 24/7.
>>
>>133969233

Killing the TPP.

Fixing shit in Syria without invading.

Getting us healthcare.

Incorporating sundown laws.

Investigating problems with vaccines instead of shitting on the parents of the handicapped.

Actually working with people you don't agree with.

Not talking down to people.
>>
>>133970348
Another thing Trump is doing which no one is noticing which is fucking bizzare after the last 8 years of Obama is, he isn't talking shit about Democrats. Have you noticed that? His tweets are towards the media and people who insult him but t my recollection he never makes blanket statements shitting on all Democrats the way Obama did for Republicans. It's kinda refreshing.
>>
File: 1486988420191.png (158KB, 256x302px) Image search: [Google]
1486988420191.png
158KB, 256x302px
>>133970265
Where is your condemnation for Hillary, Obama and others? Opposition research is not illegal and has been done for years. It only became a problem when the Trumps did it.

If someone said "hey I got some damming info on your opponent" your saying you wouldn't be insterested just to talk? Even when your opposition was plotting much more shady shit behind the scenes? Like say manipulation.

I told you it's DOESNT look good but it's being hammered into people's heads like he committed treason when he did not. The fact he realeased his emails shows he has more transparency then Hillary had her whole life.
>>
>>133970348
Wow anon I thought you were trolling but this doesn't seem like it. How do you intwreact with other liberal friends who hate him like no other? Are they treated like conspiracytards were treated when Bush was prez?
Please continue.
>>
>>133969311
Wrongest post youve ever made
we are getting incredibly jewed by our healthcare industry from every direction imaginable
>>
File: b64ev2okqu9z.jpg (117KB, 665x493px) Image search: [Google]
b64ev2okqu9z.jpg
117KB, 665x493px
>>133969970
>>
>>133970666
>whatabout

we aren't talking about hillary or obama. if you'd like, i can go with that. they are both guilty of tons of shit, hillary especially. but to constantly scream 'what about hillary' while we're talking about the trump admin only seeks to distort and move the conversation.

jr only released his emails after he was contacted by the journalist who was about to publish them, he wanted to seem more transparent and get it out ahead of them. had he just released this info months ago, the news might be taking the angle of lynch setting him up. but no, he shot himself in the foot by not disclosing things and now this is the media narrative.

how can he not know that when the media narrative is russia russia russia, to not disclose the meeting? he's dumb and its biting him in the ass now.
>>
>>133970265
>i mentioned the whole thing is likely a setup by lynch and co. this doesn't absolve jr for taking the meeting.
i dont understand why i should give a shit about don jr taking this meeting
hows it wrong in any way?
if isis contacted trump and told him they had intel i would expect him to meet with them
even if something really satanic like jews contacted trump with damaging hillary info i would even be ok with him talking to them
i dont get what the issue is
>>
>>133967612
Damn, son. I love you
>>
I'm the opposite. I voted for Trump, but after I found out the Russians gave him evidence of Clinton's corruption, I don't see how anyone can support him having the nuclear codes.
>>
>>133966015
My parents hate watching the late night talk shows now because "all they talk about is trump"
>>
File: 1488923064926.jpg (60KB, 635x591px) Image search: [Google]
1488923064926.jpg
60KB, 635x591px
>>133971165
It's not "what about" it's about point out the hypocrisy from the general public and MSM. did the MSM report this shit while Obama was president for 8 years? Better yet try and find some non Fox stories that attack Obama the way Trump is attacked because unless you were on fox, infowars or Brietbart, you weren't going t9 hear ANY Obama criticism.

ITS ALL ABOUT HOLDONG YOUR ENEMIES TO THE SAME STANADARD.

If the news preaches that Trump did x yet only decide to cover it with Trump and never reported such info on Obama it starts to show the liberal bias. It's about everyone being on the same page and follow the same rules. They claim to be better and tell us what to believe, yet they are not held to this standard?

Put your Trump hatred aside for a minute and look at it from a non bias point of view.
>>
>>133971309
>i dont understand why i should give a shit about don jr taking this meeting

because this is going to be the dem talking point for the next few months and years. you might not care, but others do. anything russia related, the media is going to run with. and this could have been avoided had he put it out earlier. as i said even it it was a setup by lynch, the media doesn't care. now its all about who was in the room, what was exchanged
>>
File: 1490220169037.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490220169037.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>133971489
I swear to God this pasta will still be posted even when Trump is no longer president
>>
>>133966350
This, they created a polarizing divide. Centrists are being pushed away from the left due to the left going completely insane.
>>
File: kuh.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kuh.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
I heard CNN's ratings are so low they're having to diversify. I heard there branching out into fast food.
>>
>>133971534
again, this thread isnt about obama or hillary, its about the msm. im up for investigations into both. hillary is one of the most corrupt and biggest pieces of shit to have walked the earth.

none of this detracts from jr taking a meeting with the intent of obtaining foreign government info which is biting him in the ass now.
>>
>>133971644
I'm not saying more are going republican but more people I speak to are labeling themselves as "independent".
>>
>>133965669
>STORY TIME
kys
>>
>>133970798

First off, an enormous number of "liberal" friends are not liberal and haven't been for a while. A lot of conservatives are liberals who haven't examined their politics since college, the world moved on while they're still fighting to get black people the right to sit on buses. News flash, we had a black president. The problems in America are mostly of class, not race, and the big cities are the most racist places now. The rurals are actually fucking sick of being racist.

I handled it by being as quiet as I could for as long as I could, but I'm coming out. It'll be easy for people I know to recognize this -- I tend to repeat myself. But I stopped caring.

I left Austin, because the idiot conspiracy theories just won't quit. Austin's not interested to hear they're more racist than the rest of Texas, either. They may conform to some abstract, but all you have to do is look around. Most of America is full of people of all races, perfectly normal people, going about their daily business. Austin's nothing but pretty little white girls.

Austin, Portland, Minneapolis and the other big cities are segregated as fuck.

My friends all know that I'm way, way more liberal than them -- I've always been the political outlier. So when I tell them that they're fucking up and backing the wrong horse, it causes problems in their heads. Some can't handle it and try to set elaborate traps for me, which I completely destroy, because nobody knows liberal orthodoxy like I do and I'm a tricky motherfucker, or they slink together and bitch behind my back. I've got some famous haters, people you may have heard of. Fuck them; I don't have to deal with them anymore.

The rest are all growing up and realizing that politics is about disagreement, so if they can't handle disagreeing, they need to get the fuck out of politics.

Finally, any of my friends who called losing an election "Kristallnacht" knows that they're gonna have hell to pay from me, so they're scared.
>>
>>133971841
>foreign government info
what?
>>
>>133971841
Only intent was opposition research. He doesn't look pwrfec4 but again it's being overhyped and exaggerated. Look at leddit and that should give you a idea of how much hysteria the news is causing some people. They make pol look sane most days and have turned into conspiracy tards.

I agree it looks bad but it wouldn't of worked in the media and liberals favor to not hype this up to a 11. They just had to drag it out, but now it's coming back to bits them.
>>
>>133966091
Oh FFS

GET OVER IT MAN IT'S JUST AN AIRFIELD /SG/ NIGGERS CANNOT LEAVE IT ALONE
>>
>>133969283
> id bet its something that was totally avoidable if they just disclosed things in the first place
And I'd bet that works in their favor because it will be something that is either insignificant (Trump ate Russian salad dressing), and media attention on it will inadvertently shine the light on genuine dirty dealings by Obama/Hillary & co.
>>
>>133971976
>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump

its part of the email chain jr released.
>>
File: 235256%20-%20Wendy.jpg (181KB, 850x955px) Image search: [Google]
235256%20-%20Wendy.jpg
181KB, 850x955px
>when you hire the media to smear your opponent but they're so bad at their jobs he just ends up looking like an underdog
>>
>>133965669

If the whole Russia thing that's been pushed for the last 9 months doesn't pan out, Trump will be reelected.
>>
File: trumpatsatanswall.jpg (154KB, 1125x675px) Image search: [Google]
trumpatsatanswall.jpg
154KB, 1125x675px
>>133968483
>if we end up going into syria, ... i dont know what the goal is

Israel gets Golan Heights oil.

Israel knocks off one of lebanon's 2 patrons (Iran the other), closer to re-invading Lebanon, need the water in Southern lebanon's Litani River, for self-sustainment.

Take control of oil pipeline to Europe and run it up from qatar, instead of Iran. Cut Assad, Iran, Russia out. If the pipeline goes through Syria under Assad, it will come from Russia, and Iran and syria harder to defeat, and therefor lebanon, also the (((long game))) of taking down Russia, world domination gets a set back. Pinon Plan and Greater Israel are set back, and Hornet's Nest is over.
>>
>>133971165
>had he just released this info months ago, the news might be taking the angle of lynch setting him up.
No they wouldn't have, they'd have shit on any attempt to suggest such a thing like they did with "Trump Tower is wiretapped". Timing is everything.
>>
>>133969311
Boy, you are one brainwashed motherfucker.

That's like saying car costs are high because not enough people pay for gas.
>>
>>133965669
based fake news jews
>>
>>133972085
i agree with you. if you don't know already, the lawyer was denied a visa in the first place but later granted by lynch herself under circumstances which arent clear yet. this is the setup i was talking about. but the media doesn't care about this part, its just russia russia russia. im playing devils advocate and saying what the media is running with.

>>133972457
this only supports trumps narrative that he (and others) were tapped. we dont know for sure yet but its very likely lynch sent this lawyer in as an operative and then used that to tap manafort's (possibly others) phone
>>
>>133971966
Thanks for the insight anon. I wish more "liberals" would listen because the shutting down of other opinions and the shift to a more fascist brown shirt ruling with these progressives and radical lefties is destroying the ability to have a discussion.

How do you feel about Bernie or Warren still mouthing off about Trump and such daily?
>>
>>133970217
Double spacing existed long before reddit, newbie.

DOES

THIS

TRIGGER

YOUR

STUPID

AUTISTIC

ASS?

GET

FUCKED
>>
>>133972167
Who said that?
>>
>>133972651
Thanks anon. I wish we had MORE people play decils advocate in a logical way like your self. JUST screaming Russia has not been helping anything and it keeps blowing up in the liberals faced from what I see.
>>
>>133970348
>not talking down to people

Joe and Mika on suicide watch
>>
>>133972761
that is what the lawyer had said in the email to jr. supposedly once the meeting started, there was nothing. but that line is straight from the email and its what the media is running on now. the whole email chain isn't long, its like 4 pages. worth a read if you aren't up on things.
>>
>>133971542
but its fucking stupid and absurd
and they would have had a different stupid and absurd thing to obsess about without this
its impossible to defend against someone who will take something slightly suspicious and turn it into a scandalous narrative
there will always be something slightly suspicious
to act like they can fix this by being absolutely perfect in every way is completely illogical
theyve been running with this story for a year despite absolutely no evidence at all if you remember
>>
>>133971841
>jr taking a meeting with the intent of obtaining foreign government
for one, it's trumps son,. not trump. for two, this is the first I am hearing about this. I thought they promised him damaging hillary info, but it was just a dem setup. Where did this new "foreign government info" line come from?
>>
>>133970348
Sundown laws?
>>
>>133972666
I had hopes for both of them and they sold out so fucking fast it was disgusting.

Hopefully they're both relegated to nobody status within the next few years.
>>
>>133972914
The lawyer that doesn't work for the government who ended up giving Trump Jr nothing correct?
>>
>>133972666

They're doing their jobs and I don't think Trump minds it either. They know the game.

You can't expect politicians to like Trump any more than you can expect comic book artists to like Rob Liefeld. The man is a living parody of everything they spent their lives on, and he walked right in and took it from them. Human beings don't like that.

To me, it's very obvious that Trump is playing the heel, that he honestly likes Sanders a whole lot, and his plan is to go around and thump dictators on the head for one term before turning it over to Sanders and letting him figure out health care. Sanders is a face, and Trump knows a face comes after a heel.

Could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me. Another four years of the ACA will be garbage but I don't see any options besides a civil war that (SPOILERS) my side will lose so, so bad.
>>
>>133972711
it wasn't pervasive on this website until reddit cancer started bringing it because on reddit when you
space
this

it doesn't come out properly, but here
it
works
fine

fuck you, fuck your fake flag, kill yourself.
>>
>>133972961

One of his first EOs was that agencies had to get rid of two regulations for every one they instituted.

Most of my friends are far too governmentally durrrrr to see how important that is.
>>
>>133972961
People in the executive branch are barred from lobbying for a period of time after they leave.

Foreign lobbyists were supposed to be outright banned for life too, but I can't remember if that made it into the EO or not.
>>
>>133972167
Goldstone a fat pedophile jew faggot
>>
>>133969283
What's happening is a brewing of perfect storm created by the deep state.
Not gonna lie if they actually could prove anything I would not be surprised.
People wondered why they didn't come up with this right after election. Stupid, it would have been drowned in a wave of euphorism and negligence.
I would do it exactly like that:
Get the rope tighter with each month, leak more and more information, getting closer to the inner circle, make more and more people around Trump step down.
And then release the pee pee tape.

screencap this
>>
>>133972914
what about this arent you getting? if there was someone with 1% russian descent in the room, the media will be looking for it. the trump admin should know this by now. the whole russia thing is hysterics. but jr could have and should have known to disclose this meeting months before it happened. hell, if he did, he could point out that the lawyer in question has ties to fusion gps and dems and is an obvious operative. but nope, now its just who did you meet, when, how many people were in the room? they are ignoring the underlying parts and jr gave them this ammo by not disclosing it in the first place.
>>
>>133966990
they knew about jr's meeting it is another diversion tacit from something else - the Haitian dude suicide or susan rice testifying and lying (again) the msm do this like clockwork - seth rich story got bumped because of something, follow it is amazing, Also the Dems know Russia isn't the story but think the repubs will be swayed b/c we think Russia is the bogie monster (Romney 2012)
>>
>>133973286
LMFAO the pee pee tape being real would make me so happy
>>
>>133973082
It was wide fucking spread on this site from the very beginning, newbie. But nice try.

It's called Essay Spacing for a reason, and that's why you see it so often.

IT'S

NOT

AN

ISSUE

TO

CARE

ABOUT

YET

YOU

STILL

DO

BECAUSE

YOU'RE

AN

IDIOT
>>
>>133973286

Watching the tolerant left masturbate themselves into a frenzy over the pee pee tape is one of the most distasteful parts of this whole shebang.
>>
>>133973311
disclose the meeting to who
if you think theyd react differently because he disclosed it youre insane
because kushner DID disclose it and they are actually spinning it into him not disclosing it LOL
>>
>>133965669
>>133966015
nobody cares about your fanfics, drumpfkin

kys
>>
>>133965669
>>"Anon I really could not stand Trump but the news won't stop attacking him. I still don't like him but the way the news is I am now rooting for him"
AND THE MEDIA STILL DOESN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS.
>>
>>133973367
>nowbie

oh please do go on projecting, but only after slitting your wrist, thanks
f

a

g

g

o

t
>>
File: zqb.jpg (65KB, 530x695px) Image search: [Google]
zqb.jpg
65KB, 530x695px
>>133965669
I didn't vote for Trump, I voted 3rd party. I'll vote for John Kasich in the Primary and if Trump beats him I'll vote for Trump in the General. Unless the Democrats pick Gabs, I'll vote for Gabs.
>>
>>133973367
also change your fake flag you stupid faggot
>>
>>133973014
meant for
>>133972887
>>
>>133973286
If the peepee tape were real, I'd only respect him more.

That's what you fucking idiots don't realize. We LIKE it when he looks bad. Because it just makes neo-liberals like you look like the weak, ineffectual nutcases that you are.

You're the ones that allowed identity politics to destroy modern discourse, and now that you lost the popularity contest, you want to play the victim.

Well you better just get used to feeling like a loser, because your ideal is dying and dying fast.

Now go back to your mosque. Your Imam is wanting another tight boy hole.
>>
>>133973114
Ah gotcha. Yes I didn't realize sundown was the term. That's good to know.
>>
>>133970220
>they're retarded so they can't identify the same as me
Delusional.
>>
>>133973429
i dont know which agency youre supposed to submit these types of things to, but there definitely is a process for it. didnt kushner just update his papers to include over 100 meetings and names that werent previously disclosed?

the moment this russia crap started ramping up, they should know better and disclose every single time even see someone russian. its bullshit but its the way you have to play the game. the majority of the media is lefty as i mentioned before and you have to abide by some of their rules at least or things like this become an issue. this is all literally nothing, but could have been avoided in the first place.
>>
>>133969539
Absolutely agree with this. I had no insurance in the 90's, appendix burst, they saved me but cost me $20000 out of pocket. Was in hospital for maybe 48 hours. Obviously wont take a job without insurance now.
>>
File: gas_the_kikes_man.jpg (15KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
gas_the_kikes_man.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>>133965669
Everyone knows this russia nothing burger is shit

>>133973334
>>
File: donatella.jpg (182KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
donatella.jpg
182KB, 500x281px
>>133973335
>golden shower hour
Look forward to it.
The very fact that they brought this into the public mind is part of a long process and speaks for the idea that it actually exists.
His mysophobia makes it plausible.

They expected people to forget about it, just letting it sink in..
Until it is released..
If it released out of nothing right now it would be easily brushed off as fake but after all those rumours circulating for such a long time...
maybe we even get HD?
wait for it.
>>
>>133973601
supposedly yes, but now that jr went on hannity and it came out later that there was more people in the room, his word means nothing (to the media) and thats why he's currently under tons of scrutiny.
>>
>>133973506
If you weren't a complete fucking newfag, you'd know it goe all the way back to the days of Pedobear and Happy Negro.

But you were probably still in grade school during those days and weren't allowed to access the internet without a parents consent.

I

LOVE

TYPING

THIS

WAY

BECAUSE

IT

MAKES

IDIOTS

AS

DUMB

AS

YOU

MAD

PRAISE

KEK

SHADILAY

CHECK EM

G
E
T

R
E
K
T

NOOB
>>
File: IMG_9931.jpg (35KB, 286x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9931.jpg
35KB, 286x249px
>>133965669
>In Britain
>Trump supporter in liberal family
>I pointed out how every "political" comedy show and news channel is baselessly attacking Trump over Russia
>Sister chimes in with feminist shit out of nowhere
>Mum says that although she doesn't "like" Trump she nowadays respects him for the way he takes on the media and the way the media go on and on about him
Mfw
>>
>>133973130
Ah thanks. Didn't realize those EO's had the name sundown laws
>>
>>133972651
>this only supports trumps narrative
Nobody was listening to Trump's narrative and normies weren't sick of the media's 24/7 Drumpf shit yet, releasing it then would have fizzled and also given the game away. As I said, timing is everything. Trump needed some Obvious Ws that the media would shit on, and with his international visits, his kept promises, and so on, now he's gotten them. This is a marathon not a sprint, you don't give everything you've got out of the gate.
>>
File: sides.jpg (6KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
6KB, 151x233px
>>133973408
Don't be sour, I'm not even a leftists and it might not exist, but if it does...wouldn't that actually be fun? Maybe your god emperor is showering himself?
>>
>>133973988
t. subrural retard
>>
File: sargonofakkadisagenius.png (124KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sargonofakkadisagenius.png
124KB, 853x480px
>>133973552

E
A
T

S
H
I
T

Y
O
U

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
A
B
Y
>>
retards

msm is cia
>>
>>133973822
thats what im talking about with cost. there are a ton of stories you can find on google about a whole family taking a vacation to mexico or something, getting like the equiv of 10 grand worth the dental work done, and you still come home with more money in pocket including the cost of staying at hotels and stuff. the cost is the real problem but most of these companies are us-based money hungry

when you can vacation as a family to a foreign country, get your work done and then come home and still spent less than the cost of having the same stuff done in the us, something is def wrong.
>>
>>133973014
This is the real kicker. Do you think they agreed to a meeting without even checking out who she was? They knew going in that it would be a set-up.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (91KB, 944x442px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
91KB, 944x442px
>>133973708
>mosque
>bad meaning good
>loser
>cuck cuck cuck
Kevin..what's wrong with your sense of humour you colossal faggot?
I'd welcome Obama shitting Michelle as well, you are a sour degenerate dicksucking minion.
>>
>>133973925
>supposedly
Do you have proof he was lying or that the woman there worked for the government since that was your smoking gun? If not then this is nothing. People in this country are innocent until proven guilty. There could have been 100 people in that meeting it doesn't matter as long as you don't have proof of wrong doing then it's nothing.
>>
>>133973896
lol
if youre real youre retarded
the pee tape is the most hilariously obviously fake thing ive ever seen
>>
>>133965669
My shitlib friend keeps talking about how Trump's twitter and reactions to attacks "looks bad".

He voted for Hillary...
>>
>>133965669
All according to keikaku. To us it looks like msm are crying wolf making mountains out of mole hills, and nobody will take them serious anymore. To them, trump is so bad that you can't even keep track of how bad he is. end result is two separate bubbles with two separate versions of reality and no reasonable discourse between them. Because logical, well-reasoned civil discourse would lead to both sides arriving at the logical conclusion. This is some awful perversion of the principle behind the Babel phenomenon. The less both sides understand each other, the less sure anyone is of anything, the easier it is for ///interested parties\\\ to weasel in and control the narrative. Did you notice how quickly that "reach out to a trump voter" sentiment died out? That was by design (think nazi-punching, antifa, those nosy folks at the hail trump conference, etc). In the end the best course of action really is to try to connect with moderate lefties and:
1) show them you're not a psycho and
2) make them realize how much you truly have in common and
3) start to gently redpill them on some of the babby-tier issues that they probably already suspect
4) ????
5) profit
>>
>>133974399
It kinda looks bad desu. He takes the bait too easily
>>
>>133974364
he went on hannity the same day he published the email chain and said there is nothing more to this, then the next day it comes out that there is up to 8 people in the room whom he didn't mention. there isn't anymore info than that as far as i know. im not an investigator or something, im just showing you guys what the media is running with and what they're using against you.
>>
>>133966187
I've always seen the MSM for what it was, biased bullshit. But i knew that with trump in office, the more normal crowd would see this press for what it truly is.

This was an inevitable outcome, and i'm happy about it.
>>
>>133966990
Don Jr's emails are already old news, fag
>>
>>133974497
I mean that's debatable but the lack of self reflection having voted for a criminal is exasperating.
>>
>>133965669

Yeah its the Nag Effect. Your wife nags you to do something so you passive aggresively dont because fuck that domineering bitch.
>>
File: IMG_0573.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>133966187
I firmly believe the media/Clinton machine severely overplayed their hand. Now people are really aware of the role the (((news))) plays in setting the narrative.
I imagine that the same feeling was present during 1890s with yellow-journalism. People just started waking up.
>>
>>133974124
Londonstani actually, please send help
>>
File: basedanne.jpg (420KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
basedanne.jpg
420KB, 621x960px
>>133974379
Until it is released.
I'd say it exists.
Again if you think about Trump and his mysophobia this fetish makes sense...humiliation by bacteria flooding.
Haha not saying it is real, but it is real. Probably. Hopefully.
But as somebody said it wouldn't even bother you, at least not now, so I expect a further delayed release.
>>
>>133974335
Are you triggered Ahmed?

Do you miss your goats?

Did Lady Merkel not give you enough welfare for the week to sate your secret pork addiction?

Better go suck some cocks and then swear up and down that you're a proud man of Allah.

Also Mohammad was a pedophile.
>>
>>133974633
fox is the only network that is even sort of covering trump fairly, and they have their own bias. they're still talking about it as of 30 mins ago. i can only imagine how cnn and msnbc are covering it.
>>
>>133965669

This isnt the result of only the MSM being cunts its also our counter meme war mixing into the public consciousness. We need to keep it up and WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.
>>
>>133974576
Again, he could have lied about there being 20 people. If you do not have proof that this was a meeting where something illegal happened it doesn't matter how many people he met. If I asked you about a mundane meeting you went to 10 months ago and you got the people who were present wrong does that shit on your credibility and make it seem like you are doing something wrong? No of course not. This is reaching to the highest degree. Unless you can prove that meeting was illegal in some way it doesn't matter when he remembers.
>>
>>133965669
True story...

All the main CNN figures all hate Trump. Despite that CNN claims to be balanced. They have a number of Republican and Democrats to comment days events in a partisan way.

All the Democrats hate Trump of course. But Half (I counted) are rabid never Trumpers! Shouldn't commenters represent reality (50% Dems and NT and 50% Trump Republicans).

I thought about making a thread on that CNN disaster week then changed my mind. Why help CNN? They're constant anti-Trump onslaught makes everyone tune them out completely.
>>
>>133973896
It seriously doesn't exist. It never existed. Even if he did such a thing, the suggestion that Russia bugged the room with audio and video is ludicrous. It allegedly was the Presidential suite that Obama stayed in. If it had been bugged, the secret service would have found it and the President wouldn't have stayed there. That's the biggest speed bump on the story that everybody is overlooking. That's like the lynch pin to the whole thing even being plausible, and Libs just hand waive it away.
>>
>>133972883
Joe and Mika deserve to be talked down to. If you have ever listened to their morning show they attack Trump and his family like crazy. They have called him:

>unfit
>mental
>insane
>liar
>dumbass
>idiot
>fool
>thug
>bully
>nimrod

I mean the list goes on this is just on the top of my head, he had every right to hit those 2 back. If you have heard even 5 minutes of how they treat Trump you would see he did nothing wrong and all he did was hit back at them twice as hard.
>>
>>133965669
Wow, people rich enough to go fucking golfing are republicans, color me surprised
>>
File: 1487980889954.jpg (42KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487980889954.jpg
42KB, 1137x640px
>>133970220
>SJWs are little conservative fucktards
Either trolling or stupid.
>>
File: DT3.jpg (229KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
DT3.jpg
229KB, 800x488px
>>133974779
>ARE YOU TRIGGERED?????
>shlock, shlock, shlock
Calm down and stop making dicksucking noises, subhuman faggot or I will pee your nasty mouth!
>>
>>133972575
>obomgo puts people on insurance who can't pay for it
>insurance costs increases
>but these have nothing to do with each other

The fact that you used a bad analogy to make your point proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>133974911
what proof exactly are you expecting me to pull out of my ass? we only know what the media says and what jr himself said. notice how he went on hannity the one night but has been silent since the story broke that there was more people in the room?

i still think all of this is a setup but the horrible way they are handling things only gives the media ammo
>>
File: 696_billion_defense_spending.jpg (7KB, 316x30px) Image search: [Google]
696_billion_defense_spending.jpg
7KB, 316x30px
>>133965669
What did they mean by this
>696
>>
>>133968009

90% agree with you. I voted for Trump so he would fix obamacare or kill it off in which case we get single payer instead of this corrupt hodgepodge the corporatist wing of the democrats slapped together. Oh and fuck Hillary and SJWs and manhating feminists.
>>
>>133974996
Joe is lost. He constantly trots out the headline of the paper copy of the New York Times and Washington Post to prove Trump is crumbling. The only people he's convincing is over-60 year old Democrats that can't use the Internet.
>>
>>133974335
All those people with those fantasies want to be the one doing the fucking, not the one sitting in the corner crying.
>>
>>133965669
>anon, you're a Pole! You owe Jews everything because 6 gorrillion died in your country!
t. Antisemite since not so long ago.
>>
>>133975166
Insurance rates were out of control all the way back in the days of Nixon, you fucking moron.

The only thing Obama did was try and force people to buy into the already broken program and didn't expect people to see through the lies.
>>
>>133968228
is nobody going to answer this?
>>
>>133967850

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Remind your berncuck coworker how bernie was attacked for thinking it was stupid to sue gun manufacturers for crimes committed with their product because that would be like suing car manufacturers everytime someone ran people over. And then examine the motives behind suing gun manufacturing out of existence
>>
>>133973988
Stories like this show that Trump really is making a difference. I use to think it was a meme but majority of the populace really do respect people who ignore the bullshit and go full speed ahead. I continue to hear similar stories from liberals admitting to "respecting" what he is doing and it pains them to say it every time but so many of them are sick of this and thinks the democrats have been hijacked. Even the ones who hate trump still thinks Hillary fucked up politics with identity bullshit. They think there is damage that will take years to recovery from
>>
>>133975229
i cant believe how much i miss the days when liberals were mostly like you and made arguments that took reality/logic into account
>>
>>133975040

Everyone is tired of that whining bullshit. We can stop being racist and bigoted on our own, we don't need this identity politics garbage to yap at us. It loses elections.
>>
>>133974985
umm..you are baiting right?
There was no president nor secret service when he supposedly did it, it happened before he got elected, didn't it?
Friendly reminder that Obama was in office for 8 years.
Maybe the exact specifics are distorted as well, maybe..we will see Melania Or Ivanka getting pissed on? 4k anon? Fingers crossed.
You should never assume weird sexual fetishes are working class exclusives.
>>
>>133975180
>what proof exactly are you expecting me to pull out of my ass?
Anything. Anything from you, the media the intelligence agencies anything. As of now there is nothing. This isn't the Salem Witch era we don't burn people at the stake.

He did nothing wrong you think it's bad because the media is conditioning you to think it's bad. Meanwhile, the man dumped all his emails for transparency so everyone knows whats up and still gets shit for it.
>>
>>133975061
Is that the best you got newfag?

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart.

I guess Russia killed all the smart ones.

TOO

BAD
>>
>>133971165
Anytime someone does this
>whataboutism
crap to deflect, you know 100% they're a shill.

I have never seen a genuine human use this phrase, only shills.
>>
>>133972852
its sort of sad how things have gotten. ill use dobbs as an example. lou dobbs was on cnn a decade ago and had a hour long show every day. he constantly talked about the wall (not trumps, but the previous one) and illegal immigration. it was a total change of tone for the whole network which was mostly lefty, but they left him alone. look at networks now, they won't allow a single dissident voice that doesn't go against their propaganda.

to get the real news on almost any story, you have to read it from 2-3 different sources. its pathetic. all i want is facts, numbers. but instead its mostly opinion oriented.
>>
>>133965669
He keeps himself in the news cycle so people will get suck of hearing it.
Just like how Putin manipulated the news cycle over Ukraine.
"Spetnaz sneezes in Kiev"
>>
File: 1493428995721.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1493428995721.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>133974675
Underrated.
>>
>>133966091
>saw him allow a strike on Assad's airbase and I gave up on Trump

Educate yourself

>Question 16: Do you confirm that 20% of your air force has been destroyed in this attack as the Americans said?

>President Assad: I don’t know what’s the criteria, what’s the reference of 20%, what’s the hundred percent for them? Is it the number of airplanes? Is it the quality? Is it, how to say, the active airplanes and stored airplanes? I don’t know what do they mean by this. No, actually, what we and the Russians announced about a few airplanes being destroyed, most of them are the old ones, some of them were not active anyway. This is the reality, and the proof is that, since the strike, we haven’t stopped attacking terrorists all over Syria. So, we didn’t feel that we are really affected. Our firepower, our ability to attack the terrorists hasn’t been affected by this strike.

https://syriagenerals.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/video-assad-on-chemical-weapons-attack-on-khan-sheikhoun-idlib-province/

It was a half assed attack to appease Isreal and the kike media
>>
>>133975485
He didn't lie. SHepp Smith thinks he did and all the liberal MSM are picking up what Shepp Smith said. THe rationale is: He lied because Shepp Smith broke down on national TV.
>>
>>133968009
>I'm crazy enough now that I even think he might get us universal healthcare.

Trust me, you DON'T want a public healthcare system. It's a tax goldmine, and a great way to breed a corrupt politic scheme.
>>
>>133966015
Even the most vociferous anti-Trump person in my family, a dyke, thought the media jumped the shark with TWO SCOOPS and since then she doesn't even complain about Trump.

Also she is happy that her investments are more profitable now.
>>
>>133967906
The real story here and I think the Trump team purposefully allowed this to go on is to manipulate the media to put the names of the so called "Russian Agents" out there. What do you know, they all have crazy ties to the Obama administration. They went to trap Trump, he vetted these folks and trapped them. Now we're possibly looking at federal crimes committed by the Obama administration by politicizing his DoJ,FBI and CIA. Just now found out about Meuller's connection with one of the people at the meeting. This whole shit will blow up soon. The left will have a rude awakening...hopefully.
>>
>>133975723
He even leaked his own tax returns when everyone was saying he was an evader, and magically that story disappeared over night.

If neo-liberals can't figure out they're being played by now, then they are every bit as dumb as they claim they neo-conservatives to be.
>>
>>133975990
Don't tell me I don't want healthcare, dumbass. It works in other countries, it can work here.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 260x194px
people at my school told me their parents wouldn't vote for trump because of just the word drumpf

tf
>>
>>133974754
>this fetish makes sense...humiliation by bacteria flooding.
The document said he watched them pee on the bed that Obama had slept in, not that he had them pee on him. What the fuck? Oh wait, Germany
>>
>>133974675
Didnt that new poll say that more people than ever are worried about russia? Their plan is workng on e eryone except republicans
>>
>>133965669
Hehehe

its quite simple

the more they attack him the more normies realise they are being told what to think
>>
>>133975723
we dont have more info yet. we only know what is out. this could have all been squashed by the trump admin if they disclosed it earlier, and again they could even play the angle that lynch sent in an operative and had them illegally tapped. but now that jr went on hannity and said theres nothing more, then the next day it comes out that there were possibly 8 people in the room, ruins his story. they should know better by now. if trump heard a russian sneeze, they have to put it on paper or the media is going to run with it.
>>
>>133975326
O don't even think they are listening to Joe. He constantly is discredited and says som3 of the most dumbest shit ever and claims to still be a republican. No one who is republican is working at MSNBC. Joe also is a scumbag who acts like he is holier then thou when he won't even live by the standards he sets. He is the definition of a hypocrite.

The biggest thing is that he acts like he is speaking for the people when he is speaking for a handful of radical lefties.
>>
>>133976198
You're kidding yourself if you think anything Trump can do will stop the media from attacking him for even a second.
>>
>>133975347
You wish, it's about letting your wifey get cucked.
I bet at least half of you manlets get a hardon thinking about black cock stretching your wife.
Germany: based 4 percenters still fuck themselves instead of being closet-homos.
>>
>>133965669

>MUH ANECDOTES

no one gives a shit about your underage little teenie bopper stories. get a job and stop squandering blue state tax dollars you worthless parasites
>>
>>133976076
RussiaGate is a Democratic Financed and Fabricated Hoax. I'm convinced Top Democrats are going to go to jail for it.
>>
>>133975990
Monkey, we're responsible for creating the most corrupt mechanism of politics mankind has ever seen.

Or did you think Eisenhower was talking out of his ass when he warned the world about the American military industrial complex?
>>
milking the cash cow
>>
>>133976085
They seriously been fed that Trump is an idiot. Kinda reminds me of Keyser Söze.
>>
1. Trump has become the central figure of our time. He is more on the brain and the tongue of haters and lovers alike than any other figure on the earth by far. People are consumed with him. He has taken icon status to the next level.

2. The media has desensitized people to everything. They news has been turned into tabloids. A new day a new "bombshell." It's just washing over people.

So the democrats are stuck with trump as the Sun of their solar system (1), and they cannot do anything about it because their platforms (the media) have lost their effect on the viewers (2). They are fucked from a narrative perspective.
>>
>>133976257
i never said they will stop attacking him. they wont. but they dont have to shoot over things that they could otherwise use to their advantage. this whole story should be about why this lawyer was denied a visa and then granted one by lynch herself. but it isn't. its about how many people were in the room and not disclosing it.
>>
>>133976300

As a real liberal, let me tell me if you have funny it is when I hear this shit about the cities having all the money and paying all the taxes, but somehow class warfare isn't a thing.

Yeah. You steal everything, then you have everything. Don't think the rest of us don't see it.
>>
File: laughing.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>133966015
>used to be a bernout
>left leaning centrist
>hoped he would push far left policies that would be negotiated into ones I liked
>old man loses
>I watched the media attack him constantly, while refusing to touch "madame president"
>I see the same thing happening with trump
>I stop trusting the MSM and watch debates myself
>time to vote rolls around
>I don't hate trump, but can't vote for him
>hillary is off the table
>fuck it, lets go garry, he won't win anyway
>get home
>hillary is probably going to win
>get bored, accept defeat and go to bed
>MFW I wake up and find out trump won my state (OH) and the presidency.
>>
>>133965669
Exact same story some SJW wealty philanthropists i do work for were venemously anti trump but now feel sorry for him and cant stand the news media.
>>
>>133976119
(((poll)))
>>
>>133971966

I do the same thing, I attack the left from the left to point out their hypocrisies. Like get them to agree that income stagnation is a massive problem and then point out how an unlimited labor supply directly causes it.
>>
>>133976353

Yeah. I think Ike, who my grandfather worked for, was taking the easy way the whole time, and one tiny little speech at the absolute end doesn't change shit.

This is still one of the best countries in the world. If we can't take care of our own people, we're pathetic.
>>
>>133971966
Kanye, is that you?
>>
>>133966091
I was mad at first about the strike, but I grew up once I realized it was a one off thing and found out Trump was telling the neo cons to fuck off when the begged him for a full scale war
>>
>>133976113
Sorry to crush your world but there is weirdos out there getting pleasure by dicking your toothbrush anon.
For a mysophobia fetishist hiring disgusting hookers to pee a bed somebody you hate slept in is like burning down the house of somebody you killed somewhere else.
It's an expression of power as well, don't play dumb or permavirigin.
>>
>>133976483
Are you me?

That was almost my exact course of events too.
>>
>>133976425
The man sends a tweet and it sets the news cycle...everything they've prepped the night before gets tossed!
>>
>>133973408

Remeber when the left thought the CIA/NSA were evil and untrustworthy, and now they think the complete opposite?
>>
>>133976626

Basically.

And I got to say, since I pulled Doug's, that I think this Kek thing is amazing. I read Neuromancer. Hell yeah I'm on the side of the mysterious computer God. I'm a goddamn Panther Modern.
>>
>i'm sick of hearing about the gigantic mistake my country just made

Damn. It's so psychologically revealing.
>>
>>133973286
What if the deep state is trying to show us how bad the deep state is so the deep state can come and save us from the deep state by becoming the surface state?

deep statement
>>
>>133976574
>Eisenhower
>taking the easy way
>In anything

You should really go read about his presidency. It was far FAR crazier than people think and the man pulled through it with flying colors.
>>
>>133976712
Hillary is a disgusting bitch but you should now watch that rampaging bonobo close if you are a true patriot.
She can't be excuse for years of sellout to come.
>>
>>133975714
No, but obviously you are. The story is that Trump went to the same hotel and same suite that Obama stayed in, then had the prostitutes pee on the bed that Obama had slept in. And that room was supposedly bugged. The same room that the President had supposedly stayed in. Then fetishists like you twisted it to leave out all the details except for the pee and wrote an erotic pee-fantasy story where Trump got peed on directly, and had to hire prostitutes to do the peeing, like he couldn't get a dozen supermodels to pee on him if he wanted to.
Literally peeing in Obama's bed is the motivation for having it happen in Russia. That's the whole point of the story in the original document, that it was soiling the very bed President Obama himself had slept in.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
whenever CNN makes a report on trumps tweets
>>
>>133976198
A. He didn't need to disclose shit because there was nothing wrong with the meeting. This part is key. There was nothing wrong with this meeting. Why is he forced to disclose everything about something that happened months ago that was minor and he easily could have forgotten the details since he is a man that has meetings all the time. Stop being a fascist.

B. The media is never happy. He made things worse by owning up to it rather than staying quiet. Do you see that? Had he said nothing he probably could have denied this entire thing but he let all his emails out there and still gets shit from people like you. It's never enough.
>>
File: 1499814896304.jpg (297KB, 678x954px) Image search: [Google]
1499814896304.jpg
297KB, 678x954px
>>133966091
I felt the same way, but I believe that I have reached the final redpill nao
>pic related
>>
>>133976089
>Works on other countries

The NHS in UK is great? The Canadian System is great?

Remember, Canada has 36,443,632 people. The UK has about 63,182,000 people. The US, with 320 million, will end in the same hole as ours with a single-payer healthcare.

>>133976353
You guys still have the 1st and 2nd Amendment. And some fight against those corrupt systems. Here, there is no opposition against the Fabian Socialists and the Gramsci doctrine.
>>
>>133976425
Now a days nothing is news cause nothing amazes
>>
File: 1498138893294.jpg (131KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1498138893294.jpg
131KB, 1024x766px
Does anyone else have liberal co workers that display signs of cracking or breaking down mentally? Some resistards I work with have been getting caught up emotionally with Trump winning and believing all the media lies, and its taking a toll on their work performance. Anyone else see this?
>>
>>133976518
Even a Democrat will need to go elsewhere to get their news. Why is the country split down the middle. Why is Trump's base not eroding. Yet why is CNN telling me it's always bad news for Trump all the time for months? What am I missing?
>>
>>133968689
Shut the fuck up cunt. Until globalism is truely dead and we are kicking it rotting corpse into the ground, jailed people who did everyone here wrong, install nationalism in country's, and get to the stars I will not tire of winning. Only when all those thing have been accomplished will I tire of winning, until then it's still game on against the fucking left and the elite and Jew overlords.
>>
>>133976836
I actually agree with you on that one.

But I'm going to need a story against Trump that has some actual teeth.

Until then it's all limp-dicked neo-liberals screaming into the dark about how they miss the lightbulb they smashed years ago.
>>
>>133966015
Yeah, my story is of the entire fucking election. MSM was too greedy, and could not ignore him. If they were not such baiting greedy fucks, and didn't want him elected, they would have ignored him like they did with Ron Paul. Trump outsmarted them, he knows the value of being talked about, no matter what's being said. He also knows how detrimental it is when you're ignored.
>>
File: macronthrone-1.jpg (151KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
macronthrone-1.jpg
151KB, 1000x600px
>>133976782
imagine if you were french.

le pen was their trump and macron was the eu good boy. now he's done a 180 and is going to start deporting illegals. he's looking more 'france first' and nationalistic by the day
>>
>>133976889
>wah! it's hard being a public official and following laws! waaaaah! i'm new to this! why do i have to follow laws, i'm the president's son?!

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>133976825
>>133976825
Could actually make sense as well.
Smear campaign against Trump > 'true patriots' in the deep state speak out against it, say it's manufactured and demand a purging of the deep state.
>wtf deep state cleaned, they are /ourguys/ now
>>
>>133977143
>public official
He isn't this a "public official" you dumb fuck.
>>
>>133977121
The difference is, Macron isn't a bumbling, bullying moron in bed with Russia.
>>
>>133975917
It doesn't matter if strikes do anything, its if they are used. The military industrial complex makes money when the strikes are used, doesn't matter if they hit anything
>>
>>133976836

Part of the problem with what the media is doing is it's so hard to actually know if something he's doing is really wrong or just them trying to create something out of another nothing burger. To me Trump is just kind of there. He doesn't seem uniquely better or uniquely worse than any other president in my lifetime. Sometimes I worry some really bad shit is happening but I'd never know it because the media has made me so desensitized to controversy.
>>
>>133976889
i have not once questioned the legality of the meeting. i simply said by not disclosing it when all this russian stuff started ramping up, he's stupid for not disclosing it. i've mentioned multiple times this likely a setup by lynch, obama. but when jr goes on tv and says 'nope nothing more to this' and then the next day the news is about 8 people possibly in the room, this doesnt help his story.
>>
>>133977049
And that's how fucking well machined our corruption is.

It can exist in the shadows, exploit the entire fucking planet, and then distract everyone with an easy story in the media.

The only reason Brazil is as violent as it is is because you fuckers default to it when you need even a minor amount of real estate.

Tell your god damned farmers to stop destroying acres of rain forest so they can grow 20 square feet of crops as well.
>>
>>133977252
>A public official is anyone in a position of official authority that is conferred by a state, i.e. someone who holds a legislative, administrative, or judicial position of any kind, whether appointed or elected.

How fucking dumb are you? Like seriously? You make it out of high school?
>>
>>133976518
Youre not. I also noted a marked correlation between the return of muh russia fear mongering and the falling of CNN prime time ratings to 13th..
>>
>>133965669

My parents are doing the same now. Liberal democrats their whole life, but the way the media and democrats have been attacking him since before he even was inaugurated has them to the point they now laugh off most of the breathless "SCANDAL" headlines, stories and complaints coming from politicians and the media while starting to think Trump must be right.

The people and organizations behind all these allegations and nothingburgers just aren't credible any longer.

An example of this is today's news that we are going to reach the Paris Climate Accord goals even after pulling out of the agreements, saving America billions of dollars and proving Trump right. A couple weeks ago, the media and the left were going crazy and saying the decision destroying the earth. Now they look like fools and he looks like the smart one watching out for us.
>>
File: IMG_6318.jpg (59KB, 750x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6318.jpg
59KB, 750x399px
>>133976483
Living in the nations capital it was a huge pay day for me. A family member I'd loan money to paid me few days before elections, I made bets with random ppl I met at the bars. It was a glorious day on Nov.9.
>>
>>133977378
Trump Jr is none of this you dumb fuck.
>>
>>133977379
>people are desperate to avoid hearing about collusion with Russia, therefore it must be fake news

lel. you have the intellectual capacity of a 8 year old.
>>
>>133965669
They need to cover for dirt of which Uranium1 is probably the tip on the iceberg. Also, who knows where Imran, Abid and Jamal Awan & two of their wives (Hina Alvi and Natalia Sova) are. Not to mention, all the intel they got away with.

>Three members of the intelligence panel and fivemembers of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.
>>
>>133977273
macron is likely a globalist, not a russian puppet. but his stance on many things has changed and we have to wait and see what he does. but its looking like he's finally understanding that as the president of france, you should put france and french people first. ill happily eat my own words about him if he starts putting frenchies first instead of being the EU shill that he ran as
>>
>>133977273
Hillary fucking sold URANIUM to the Russians.
The one super huge no-no our government has stuck to since the very beginning of the cold war.

But she gets a pass since she shits her pants and her husband is a whoremonger.
>>
>>133976836
believe me, im watching what trump does. I just know now that i can't trust CNN or MSNBC to give honest information about him. also, you should always support your president when he fights to make the country better, and hold them accountable when they try to stab the people in the back. if hillary won i'd be doing the same thing. i'm just a little more happy with trump because he gets the added benefit of pissing off insane lefties.
I don't trust the "Muh russia bullshit" because at most, they just released a bunch of emails. i'm just tired of all the former Hillary supporters trying to over-analyze everything trump does just because they lost. he's not a politician, so i don't hold him to the same standard when it comes to what he says. I focus more on what he's actually done since that's a better way to find out what his plans are.

>>133976712
I'm sure millions of Bernie supporters had extremely similar stories. you can only get called a sexist, racist, misogynistic, bigot for so long until you just let the lefties destroy themselves.
>>
>>133977273

Unlike the US, The French authorities seized the En Marche Party server that everyone was saying was hacked by Russia. THey recently proved there was no proof of hacking by Russia, contrary to the news in the French MSM.

Why can't the FBI examine the DNC server like the French? Are the French just Putin shills?
>>
>>133965669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIftUE4usUw
>>
>>133977574
Well they carted out the theory wih no evidence until they had to tell all their reporters to stop reporting it. Then within 2 weeks CNN ratings plummeted to near last in the primetime slot and all of a sudden the next week we have a new nohtungburger scandal. It is not against the law for a foreign person to offfer to tell or tell someone information.
>>
>>133977573
Oh, so Kushner must have reported the meeting then?
>>
>>133966990
>remember when they said who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it
The media did their best to bury it. What are you on about dumbass?
>>
File: meme hillary shit.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
meme hillary shit.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>133977690
>>
>>133977747
>muh laws

You don't have to break the law to get impeached.
>>
>>133977598
Trump can't trust McCabe with an honest investigation. Wray day cometh soon...hopefully he knows how to use the gallows.
>>
>>133977574
>talking with Russians: Collusion
>selling them fucking Uranium and helping their mob cover up human trafficing: Politcal Outreach

You really need to google 'Cognitive Dissonance.'
>>
>>133977549

What odds? If you agreed on straight off you wouldve been better off betting online. I think the payout was 5-to-1
>>
>>133977144
oldest trick in the book, create a problem offer a solution

basically what the illuminati is doing

fucking the world over with PC brainwashed masses, war, famine etc only so they can stroll in after a while when everyone is feed up with the bullshit and offer us a rational and just system

sometimes you goto push people to make them move

if we keep going like this (or as we have been going for the past few hundred years) we will destroy our selves eventually
the people who are actually in charge know this so they purposefully create a shitty situation which they know exactly how to solve simply because every step of the way is planned out

the reason everything feels orchestrated is because it is

the reason evil is allowed to fester (hillary for example or all the horror stories you have heard about elitist satanists) is to have a scapegoat, a villan to point out

how well would people react if the worlds leaders came out and said "tiiihii we just fucked over the world to show you how bad it can be"

ofc this is just a autistic work of falsehood
>>
>>133977864
Unless top Democrats go to jail for completely fabricating RussiaGate, the fix is in.
>>
>>133977574
I just want some evidence before making a claim. you know, that thing journalists are supposed to do. you can't expect to say "trump is a russian puppet" with no evidence for about a year, then expect people to keep believing you when they still have no evidence.
>>
>>133977799
It doesn't matter what Kushner did the meeting itself was not illegal. Kushner could have said 10000 clowns and magicians were present it's irrelevant because there is nothing wrong with the meeting. This is how retarded the Russia meme is you can't find any collusion proof and instead fight semantics.
>>
>>133977903
>guys, guys, it was just a "talk" relax!

We at least have proof of the Russian collusion, the uranium story is still unsubstantiated. Maybe Clinton will be dumb enough to tweet out her emails about it.
>>
>>133968914
This! I translated many debates and videos for my mom and in silence ahe is /ourgirl/ . Her cuck friends always rant about man lies and she just say yes and smile in her. most of the time she asks me if something is right. my dad is a centrist msm cuck and one of those "b...b...but the msm said Clinton would win in a landslide" despite of constantly showing him the metadata.

It was great to watch him and his friend who occasionally visit the USA rant about fake news (pol plays etc) while talking about what CNN said. It is tough but I keep my mouth shut and lmao inside.

My father unironically thought/thinks since the pre election month Trump is crazy and start ww3 and HILLARY is an angel.
>>
>>133977364
>Tell your god damned farmers to stop destroying acres of rain forest so they can grow 20 square feet of crops as well.

49% of our land belongs to the "Native Indians". Our agriculture is WAY more efficient than ANYONE in the world. But, the goods (soy, corn, sugar, coffee and others) goes to Europe/US FIRST. Our premium meat? Asia.

This shit is bullcrap. Leftist propaganda to gutter down our potential self-sustaining land.

Also, the Rain is there, therefore the Forest. If we cut down the ENTIRE forest, in 20 years she is back. It's not the Saara.
>>
>>133977280
Agreed to an extent. But what other option did Trump have in that situation?

Pic related in this post >>133977012
>>
>>133978122
>We at least have proof of the Russian collusion
oh yea whats the proof?
>>
>>133977574
I love how you shills just resort to literal grade-school insults when you get BTFO.

Are you a fucking woman?
>>
>>133978117
>can't find any collusion
>i'm the one fighting semantics

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>133977973
It was even higher than that.

Vegas had Hillary winning 10 to 1.
>>
>>133977076
This. I am for giving a chance to everybody, but I fear that if a real scandal emerges people may deflect it just because of the MSM.
One must say that stuff like Flynn and others stepping back and Trump Jr. really trying to play everybody for a fool is retarded as well.
Did Trump ever release his latest tax returns?
No. Only those old ones.
>well he at least SOME KIND of tax return so basically he didn't lie.
Sure.

>>133977290
What I actually would worry about is the direction he is pushing markets into:
Deregulation, the idea that the evil FED wants to raise rates is a bad thing (which are actually good for a soldi economy and means americans get interest for their savings), the idea to compete with chinese in who-manufactures-the-cheapest-undertrouser.
I mean you are 'made in america', you are in the comfortable situation to have a strong dollar to buy the trade surplus of the world for cheap and sell the world products which don't have to compete by price like apple or cocacola.
Why going for bromance coal parties in the rust belt???
America is in an exclusive and extremely privileged situation right now if you understand how markets and currencies interact, the idea to give up on it makes me think.
Putting GS into cabinet makes me think somebody may preparing the next big short, twittering company shares up and down doesn't establish trust either.
>>
>>133977973
I would assume it was one of those, we both bet $10 and whoever wins gets all the money, kind of bets. normally when you're making a casual bet with friends then that's how you do it.
i'm not sure about the exact odds online, but you're right. he would have made a lot more betting his money there.
>>
>>133978161
>we have some oppo on Clinton
>i love it
>*has meeting*

This is not collusion?
>>
>>133978122
It was literally in the first batch of the Podesta e-mails you fucking retard.

You know, that info dump Seth Rich was murdered over?
>>
>>133978161
The one from the DNC that told the FBI "it's the Russians" but you can't check for yourself.
>>
>>133977862
Look at the mental gymnastics theyre trying to do in order to paint these people as spies. The one guy that was there is a fucking American citizen and the other "Spymaster" lawyer is a well known DC Lobbyist who has met with dozens of democrats during the same time period. It doesnt make sense when every russian is being called a "spymaster" then it is exposed that the entire US government met with them. Just like the ambassador "spymaster"
>>
>>133978202
Yes you can't find anything wrong here. How is that semantics? Trump Jr isn't guilty just because you want him to be.
>>
>>133977973
I got Trump for 100$ at 5 to 1 on a british bookies. I believe it hit 6 to 1 at the peak but by election night it was only 3 to 1
>>
>>133965669
Libertarian leaning centrist/conservative here. Didn't vote Trump. Knew Hillary was Satan but thought Trump was a blowhard.

Now I root for the guy to bring down the Establishment. I always root for the underdog and the media has made him into just that. Nobody has ever taken on the powers that he has and I respect the hell out of it.

I think Trump Jr is a moron but I'll deal with him if we can take down CNN and the DNC
>>
>>133978315
Certainly not if the people you are presented are Democrat agents play acting.
>>
>>133978427
Like Goebbels, Jews prefer to repeat a lie over and over hoping people believe. It's literally as simple as that here in 2017.
>>
>>133978126
Man, they really did a number on what you consider a brain over there.

If you can't find the ridiculous amount of data on the deforestation your disgusting people are responsible for, then you simply aren't looking.

And no, tropical rain forests do not magically 'grow back' in a few years.

Try a few hundred.
>>
>>133978315
col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
noun: collusion

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

No it's not.
>>
>>133974228
This.
>>133974996
And I agree, they're both basket cases and one is a murderer.
>>
>>133978058
And then the pee tape gets released and you realize you just replaced the heads of intelligence with traitors..it's a complicated subject, I believe the world is as well.
I don't believe everything is orchestrated, but some habbedings clearly are.
>>
>>133967553
shill spotted.
>>
>>133978378
Wait, wait. You think Putin and the Kremlin are stupid enough to send actual spies? Seriously, that's what you think? You think the intermediary between Kremlin and the Trump campaign are going to be spies? People the CIA surely have a fucking roster on? That's what you expect? Fucking James Bondovic is gonna show up to make these deals?

No. It's gonna be a nondescript lawyer, a pop star and some shady lobbyist.
>>
File: 1498741536127.gif (2MB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498741536127.gif
2MB, 480x250px
MSM be like
>>
File: 1499083197452.png (175KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499083197452.png
175KB, 500x550px
>>133973082
>I'm triggering by how people post

Get a life you fucking cuck holy shit. I almost feel bad for you if you're so fucking butthurt over something so trivial but you're being such a fucking baby about it I can't help but laugh.
>>
>>133978515
Wait so you're saying committing crimes means nothing if it was an undercover operation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Man, don't try to buy a hit man.
>>
>>133978126
>Also, the Rain is there, therefore the Forest. If we cut down the ENTIRE forest, in 20 years she is back. It's not the Saara.

the forest creates a large amount of that rain

like ALOOOOT of it actually

http://www.calacademy.org/explore-science/rainforest-makes-rain
>>
>>133978598
>anyone who criticizes trump is a shill

kek you still dont understand why he won and why the dems fell flat on their face do you?
>>
>>133978627
Yes well youd better come up with some actual evidence before calling everyone spies. Just like your bullshit treason narrative. Do leftists even know what treason is??

Literally the only people who actually buy the muh russia hatchet job are old boomers dreaming of having the sort of intriguing drama they once had in the nixon era. Sorry not happening. Sad thing is if you ever do actually come up with substantial evidence no one will even listen because you have cried wolf every day since the election.lol
>>
File: 1373036812163.jpg (31KB, 310x252px) Image search: [Google]
1373036812163.jpg
31KB, 310x252px
>>133973367
2005 anon here. you are a faggot. if you imagined this post looking better with spaces between each sentence, you are truly a redditor.

die, normie.
>>
>>133978627
The fact that meeting happened was because of Democrat money. FBI needs to squeeze everyone there.
>>
File: IMG_0259.png (197KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.png
197KB, 722x525px
>>133970220
>>
Holy fuck, people this stupid need to be gassed. How the fuck do people believe this crap. You and your dad should kill yourselves right now. Your dad just takes the side of the people who brainwashed him because he was too stupid to tell truth from lies and fiction from reality out of habit with no understanding of the situation. If you read the stories you understand. Because you people are too stupid to do anything but watch tv and listen to radio you never expose yourself to anything but propaganda and yet you act like you know everything. You are the most misinformed idiots on the planet.
>>
File: 1430698334417.gif (9KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430698334417.gif
9KB, 480x480px
>>133978921

ARE

YOU

TRIGGERED

PUSSY?

WELL

FUCK

BETTER

CRY

ABOUT

IT

TO

SOMEONE

WHO

GIVES

A

SHIT

YOU

PATHETIC

WHINY

LITTLE

BITCH
>>
>>133978722
There's statutes about attempted murder, but no statutes of attempted collusion. The undercover agent then works for the FBI. Here the undercover agents were working for a private party, Democrats.
>>
>>133979049
Here, have a sympathy (you).

They mean literally nothing to me.
>>
>>133979217
only redditors get so upset that they are wrong that they all caps for 5 posts in a row calling everyone else mad.
>>
>visit mom this weekend
>Talking about Trump
>Originally hated him and bought the narrative
>Showed her the okeefe video showing it's only about ratings
>She's shocked
>She says she's starting to like him because of his policy on immigration
>Says she doesn't like that he put in devos for department of education
>Explain to her the voucher idea allows you to take your child to a better school and the only people against it are teachers unions that don't care about children
>It makes sense to her
2020 will be a year of salt and suicide watch
Count on it.
>>
>>133968009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
>>
>>133978808
>Well nigger the thing is the e-mail and Benghazi things are real and actual crime
>The Russia bullshit is neither real nor a crime
>You coleslaw faggot

Hey buddy, did you miss this reply?

Nah, you probably saw it. Shill tactics will get you nowhere.
>>
>>133965669
My younger sister (19) shared a Mike Cernovich video on her wall...... I'm watching the seeds of nationalism I planted in her last time she was here start to blossom.
>>
File: 1489232668187.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1489232668187.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>>133975833
It is sad.

Fox use to be the butt of the joke when getting your news and now they are literally the only channel who has panels that covers both sides. All other networks are so Damn bias I or don't even present a arguement, just NOPE THEY ARE WRONG BECAUSE THEY ARE FACISTS AND ITS N2IT FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY. I can't even listen to the regular Fox news channel because of how shitty they have gotten. I can only listen to Fox business and even then I can't listen to that Faggot Cuovuto or whatever.

Dobbs is the only true voice of reason.
>>
>>133978535
It's hilarious. A foreign trying to give me a lecture about MY land.

>>133978807
>Last week, a letter published in Nature describes how scientists used newly available NASA satellite observations of rainfall and vegetation along with a model that predicts atmospheric wind flow patterns to explore the impact of Earth’s tropical forests.
>a model that predicts atmospheric wind flow patterns to explore the impact of Earth’s tropical forests.

No.
>>
>>133979568
if you follow my id ive already addressed your whataboutism. hillary is a crook and one of the most powerful people ever. she can get away with anything. but this isn't what the current convo is about. if you'd like one about hillary's crimes, obama's, im game. but trying to steer me off about something else wont work.
>>
>>133979742
Fox is the only news that covers world events anymore. CNN and MSNBC are all Zeahnald Driaoumphe 24 hours a day
>>
>>133976089
Faggot, if you can't take care of yourself you deserve death. Catastrophic illness? Buddy, the good lord is calling you home...go to the light, don't fight.
>>
>>133965669
>Dadanon
>>
Nah, my family just gobbles up whatever the CBC tells them
>>
>>133976028
The fact that people, including hardcore libealrs, keep coming around to Trump shows he is probably going to be releceted. He could skate on his current accomplishments now for the rest of his presidency but he wants to really make a difference, been a long time since we had a president who actually cared this much.
>>
>>133967850
The fact that Colbert is so obsessed with Alex Jones of all people says a lot about him and his show
>>
>>133977973
I made bets online when it was 4:1 and again on election night for 3:1.
>>
>>133980246
alex is majority disinfo anyways. he can't hold a thought for than 2 seconds and that should be what sets off your alarms. he starts off with something thats real, but it quickly evolves into alien space rapists. he wont stay on topic for anything.
>>
>>133976076
This.

Not a bad theory espcially since Trump has surprised even pol many times.
>>
>>133976483
not gonna lie. I killed 3 FourLocos and when I woke up, President Trump. I know what to do for the next election cycle!!!
>>
>>133968914
This. Was never Trump until about October. Whenever he did the birther press conference that was actually just an event for veterans and he comes out in the end to say Obama was born in America. He played them like a fucking fiddle. From that point on I started looking into him. Would have ended up voting Hillary or Johnson had they not tripped over their own dick trying to make him look like literal Hitler.
>>
>>133980073
Yep, and the media's lies about him serve our agenda, as time goes on and the narrative on TV and in print keeps diverting from reality, people stop believing.

They don't know how to stop though, and affirmative action and nepotism have taken enormous tolls on the professional brainwashing class.
>>
File: 1499341946519.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499341946519.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>133976300
>say I talked to my dad
>instantly calls me a teen

Spotted the underage Faggot.
>>
>>133971966
>traps
>not the gay kind, but the political kind
>finding ways around them
pls post more, i want to learn
>>
>>133980706
I'm at a university right now and i loved watching everyone walk around depressed the next day. me and the one conservative friend of mine were laughing all day
>>
>>133973542
>gabbard
no
>>
>>133976483

Thanks for sharing anon. I knew a guy who voted Johnson but only because he said he couldn't bring himself to vote for Trump. Now he thinks Trump is being attacked unfairly and it's cordinated daily.
>>
>>133979217
Oh noes, now I is triggered too
>>
>>133978333
TRIPS-O-TRUTH!!!
>>
>>133974124
>subrural
that fucking leaf
>>
File: inquisitive froggo.jpg (28KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive froggo.jpg
28KB, 640x519px
>>133973896
>People wouldn't talk about it if it wasn't real!!!
>>
>>133981017
I voted Johnson in 2012 because I wanted to help get the libertarian party past the 5% requirement for Federal funding but in 2016 I just couldn't be arsed to go to the polls.
>>
>>133977521
Good story anon, I didn't see anything about MSM trying to backpeddle the fear mongering they did when he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. Never have I seen such blantant propoganda and I think people figured out that it was hyped up more then they imagined.
>>
File: 1477541470964.png (342KB, 432x464px) Image search: [Google]
1477541470964.png
342KB, 432x464px
>>133966990
yes how they soldiered on saying that it was a witch hunt and that it was nothing while her campaign was imploding in front of everyone. I remember very well!
>>
>>133977973
3.25:1 for me

Put $100 down and bought a comfy new office chair from which I spent the next week watching liberals cry
>>
File: Ozymandiascomics.jpg (9KB, 154x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandiascomics.jpg
9KB, 154x200px
My own father is sadly the opposite. He is a retired marine col. and he will believe anything "official". He is 50, has no social media and only uses the internet for news on his phone and work. He is blue pilled in a different way. Not because he is brainwashed faggot, because he is older and doesn't have the time or carem
>"CNN is correct because if they were lying, they would not be allowed to air"
>>
>>133979461
Good job but please give me some in for on Devos cause I don't know shit about her agenda and such but the liberals just keep repeating she is "unqualified" and say she is a "idiot" but they can't back it up.
>>
>>133981956
Show him the old vids from Desert Storm, when CNN reported "Live from Bagdad" aka "Live from some bumfuck Californian backyard" or the false Nayirah testimony. As a retired marine col. he should know better anyway though...
>>
>>133979791
good argument i will tell them they are stupid and wrong

silly scientists
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.