[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muh racial supremacy >All blacks are retarded mongrels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 465346546.jpg (41KB, 403x344px) Image search: [Google]
465346546.jpg
41KB, 403x344px
>Muh racial supremacy

>All blacks are retarded mongrels and their ethnicity makes them unintelligent
Then why does the average black person in America score 15 points higher on an IQ test than the average black person in Africa?

>Societies of inferior ethnicities turn out badly, while societies of superior ethnicities turn out well
Then explain Korea. Same ethnicity in North & South.

I believe that ethnicity is a factor in intelligence, but I don't believe that it's a large enough factor to ban racemixing. If you want to increase the average IQ of humanity so badly, why don't you start by gathering and killing all the downies? Besides, if we're going to base racial supremacy on IQ alone, why allow white people to live when Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, China and Taiwan score above all white countries?
>>
>>133965073
You lost me when you started talking about IQ. IQ was made to determine if someone was mentally challenged or not. it does not accurately measure intelligence.
>>
>>133965073
Executing downies would drastically diminish my dating pool.
>>
>>133965073
nigger
>>
>>133965073
>Blacks bred with whites have different to "pure" blacks
huh, making me think here
>>
>>133965591
Do you really think black people racemix that much in America? They're far too busy doing drugs, starting gangs, shooting each other and whining about how much their lives matter.

That huge America vs Africa gap is most likely because of America having a more stimulating social environment and better overall nutrition than Africa does. Still, the black culture in America is obviously shit and holding them back a lot, they need to realize that the only thing they are victims of is themselves.

When a black person grows up with two responsible, well educated parents who stay together, you get people like Neil deGrasse Tyson.
>>
>>133965073
>Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, China and Taiwan have higher IQ scores than all white countries.
>thinking they didn't cheat on the brain-dick measuring test.

wewlad.png
It's like you've never went to school with asians.
>>
>>133968322
>It's like you've never went to school with asians
What I'm gonna reply with is anecdotal but so was what you said, so it's alright. The most intelligent person I know by far was adopted from Vietnam. Unfortunately, being an asian boy brought up by an elderly white Swedish couple, he's kind of a virgin cuck and clearly autistic, so I doubt he'll ever breed. But his mind is sharp as fuck across the board, whether it's mental math, chess, physics, anything.
>>
>>133966064
Do you really think slave owners didn't breed their slaves themselves?
>>
>>133965073
>Then why does the average black person in America score 15 points higher on an IQ test than the average black person in Africa?
Iodine deficiency

>Then explain Korea. Same ethnicity in North & South.
More factors to society than this

Your last point is fair
>>
>>133966064
>That huge America vs Africa gap is most likely because of America having a more stimulating social environment and better overall nutrition than Africa does.
>Africa is one person
>Eritea is at 85
>84 in Nigeria
>84 in Uganda
>83 in Papua New Guinea
>Trinidad and Tobago is at 85 (not Africa but shit-tier nigger hole)

Too lazy to carry on, but you get the point. That being: nutrition has nothing to do with it, niggers are not humans.
>>
>>133965073
>why don't you start by gathering and killing all the downies?
women do this for us with abortion. the majority of downies are killed by women before they are even born.
>>
>>133965073

WNs moaning about Jews sound a lot like blacks moaning about whites

Jews 115iq > whites 100iq > blacks 85iq
>>
>>133972274
>blacks
nigger detected
>>
>>133966064
Most of the admixture comes from slave owners.
>>
Northern US blacks are on average smarter than Southern US blacks, due to higher degree of white admixture.

So certainly more cream in the coffee than African overall
>>
Dunning kruger effect runs rampant among the right. Just another day.
>>
>>133965073
What use is white supremacy? I'm just a nationalist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.