[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to really get confused about life, sometimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1499783503485.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1499783503485.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
I'm starting to really get confused about life, sometimes if feels like nothing matters and you can't do anything to impact the world
>>
different things matter to different people, "just b yourself" yadda yadda yadda.
>>
>>133962733
Existential crises are a normal part of growing up. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>le ebin stealth nigress thread
>>
>>133963216

This friend. The adults of our childhood were really bad at explaining life to their kids. Mostly because they don't get it themselves.
>>
>>133962733
>sometimes if feels like nothing matters and you can't do anything to impact the world

if you want to change the world you need money, lots of it
>>
>>133964103
So instead a lot of them lie, telling you they've figured it all out and you just need to listen to them.

I wonder how the world got the way it is, hm?
>>
File: out.webm (3MB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
3MB, 220x400px
Me too OP
>>
File: 1497447296786.png (1MB, 776x781px)
1497447296786.png
1MB, 776x781px
>>133962733
we niggress thread now
>>
>>133962733
Yes, goyim, that's right. Just be a wage slave and let us do all the thinking for you.
>>
File: 1495143835233.jpg (273KB, 1570x883px)
1495143835233.jpg
273KB, 1570x883px
>>
dylan roof did

POS white supremacist bitch
>>
>>133962733
I feel the same way from time to time. If you really want to leave a mark on the world, find a nice secluded area and dump a few rocks there every day. Every day add as many rocks to that pile as you can. By the time you are dead, there should be a significant pile of rocks. Hell, teach your kids to do the same thing. After a few generations you might have a hill. The locals might even name it after you because of you and your kins strange rock placing shenanigans. You never know, with enough time that hill created by could become a mountain, forged by your own hand. Godspeed anon.
>>
File: nope.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
>>133964663
>Just fuck my genetics up famalam...
>>
>>133964835
I would fuck the one on the far right because she looks like me, minus the vagina.
>>
>>133962733
read
Camus
Nietzsche
Kierkegaard
Schopenhauer
peterson/jung/freud

you can't impact the world, but that's your ego thinking you should. Try to think of the inverse - the world is shit because people want external motivation and to impose their "utopia" on others, when in reality you ever only had your internal motivation and immediate sphere of influence that you could change. This means your best efforts are directed at your livelihood and family, just as it always was, just as it will always be.
>>
>>133964484
what are you implying?

They work on reflex. They know the things they've done are correct insofar that they were moderately successful and were able to provide for you. They have intuition how the world works yet don't understand it enough to articulate that to you - so you end up with

>I can't explain it kid, just watch how I do it and you'll figure it out and be okay.
>>
>>133966536

It's actually easy as it's ever been to influence the world now with the internet but most people are just extremely intellectually lazy and literally do not come up with original ideas.
>>
>>133967219
shut up faggot.
>>
>>133967219
>influence

it gets lost in the cesspool.

and influence is a loose term - by that i mean effect actual change through action and power. Something the average person cannot do enough of and does not possess enough of. Power lies in the hands of megalomaniacs who would deny it to you, fight you, subvert you. You can't climb to the top unless you become a monster as well, making yourself a target for others that covet power, so the best you can do is amass your own following and sphere parallel to it while not achieving so much.

history will forget you, like Ozymandias, even if you do reach great heights, as your legacy will eventually become a threat to someone else's will to power and they will have to distort your image to shore up their own position. Similar to the victor rewriting history.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.