[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when University was free in Australia? No you don't,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: some of us here.jpg (14KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
some of us here.jpg
14KB, 310x310px
Remember when University was free in Australia? No you don't, You were born after 1990.
>>
>>133960184

feck off m8 australians are shit canadians wipe our asses with their flag everyday rite
>>
Margret dun da dun da dun dun Margret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnj68nq2n4c
>>
>>133960184
'88 here, I remember. i cri evrytiem
>>
Now how is it that the governments since then have gone into debt with more income?
>>
>>133960618
Gibs for Lebs and Abos m8
>>
>>133960618
is that you anne erin?
>>
File: 1493678485090.jpg (15KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493678485090.jpg
15KB, 450x500px
>>133960184
I would gladly give up free uni for the Gun laws John Howard gave us.

What would you rather have? Free uni tuition but with hundreds if not thousands of shootouts per year killing hundreds of innocent people, or to pay for university and not have to worry about someone killing you every time you leave the house?
>>
>>133960812
I'd choose neither and close the borders
>>
>>133960812
>not have to worry about someone killing you every time you leave the house?
Guns are safer than chink and pajeet driving

How about we remove foreigners and have our guns back instead?
>>
>>133960812
>>133961002
I'd choose free guns, banned uni, and close the borders.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
What the fuck are you doing on this website at 27+ years of age, loser? Go do something productive with your life.
>>
>>133960184
remember when Uni actually got you a job, and you could get one without going to uni
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.