[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Libertarians always lumped up with AnCaps and Gary Johnson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: RmmSYiH.jpg (71KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
RmmSYiH.jpg
71KB, 800x516px
Why are Libertarians always lumped up with AnCaps and Gary Johnson supporters?

Why can't I support my constitutional rights without being memed on?
>>
>>133956964
What
>>
>>133956964
Pol fears that which it does not understand
>>
Can I believe in a Libertarian basic asset portfolio upon production of 3 European babies
>>
>>133956964
American Libertarianism is really just a form of Confederatism. It's implicitly white, but only because it is absolutist about freedom of association. It is implicitly for strict borders because the polity reserves the right to admit or deny all applicants for residency and/or citizenship, but allows for freedom of movement within the polity. Confederate culture allows for a natural land-owning aristocracy, and a large underclass, but despite social inequality, elites are expected to mind their business and not hassle the masses, while everyone else makes due and enjoys a life relatively unburdened by the state.
>>
>>133960176
Also, civil society was the foundation of Confederate culture. Communities were based on religious institutions, kin groups, social clubs and commerce. They covered just about any need that an individual would need. The state simple didn't have much else to do, and even most public institutions were locally administrated.
>>
>>133956964
Because that's Constitutionalism, not Libertarianism.
>>
>>133956964
THE ONLY WAY FOR A NON DEGENERATE TO ENJOY LIBERTARIAN VALUES IS THROUGH CAPITALIST FASCISM.
>>
>>133956964

People seem to want to keep libertarians all lumped together, and keep people ignorant to what they are and what their ideal form of government it. Ask a blue pilled liberal and they will tell you libertarians want "somalia" as their ideal government. A chaotic state of anarchy, which couldnt be further from the truth. Then you tell that same blue pilled liberal about no wars, smaller government, the fact the government should not be able to determine who marries ect and they run out of pre-programmed responses and just call you hitler or some shit and walk away.
>>
File: 1499009225057.jpg (123KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
1499009225057.jpg
123KB, 880x587px
>>133956964
You can't fix the mess that is the west with lolbertarianism
>>
File: hopking.png (1MB, 920x1250px) Image search: [Google]
hopking.png
1MB, 920x1250px
>>133956964
Why are monarcho-capitalist traditionalists always lumped with degenerate libertarians?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.