[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the idea that Scotland is based and badass persist when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: surrendair.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
surrendair.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
Why does the idea that Scotland is based and badass persist when their government doesn't even want them with pop guns?

It seems like Canada, but with more rain.
>>
We have guns here, you can buy a rifle for like $150
>>
>>133952132
Holy fuck I hate this stupid shit

having guns is pointless if you get arrested for self defense which you do in any western Euro country and your shithole, stop spouting this shit because it doesn't matter.
>>
>>133951970
The cultural image of a homogenous, traditional and moderately violent nation still persists. Even though a significant portion of them want to turn the country into Sweden 2.0.
>>
>surrender
I don't think so
>>
>>133951970
Americans have a habit of playing up their ancestors, especially if it is at England's expense. Scotland is almost as batshit communist as here
>>
>>133951970
I've always wondered how that works. The deal is you have to destroy it, turn it in, or register it/apply for a permit, right? But riddle me this - plenty of actual gun owners just lay low and refuse to do that. So what the fuck are people doing when they hand in or destroy their toy guns? Chrissake, they don't even make much noise, you could probably get away with actively owning and using your airsoft gun without having to worry about being v&.
I'll never understand why UK(ucks) are so submissive to the law. I guess after so many years of taking it up the ass from legislators, they must actually enjoy it
>>
>>133952264
Leafs use it for hunting so you know that's one use...
>>
>>133952931
Scotland only has a population of around 5 million. Those numbers are probably complete bullshit.
>>
File: e45j3j.jpg (269KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
e45j3j.jpg
269KB, 1200x800px
>>133952961
Self defence as well. Americans have no idea what polar bears can do to human flesh.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2140701-polar-bear-attacks-on-people-set-to-rise-as-climate-changes/
>>
>>133953403
You don't think that out of 5mil people, there were enough retards to willingly turn in 11,500 plastic toy pretend shooty-go-bangs? Idk that just doesn't seem unbelievable to me. Again, the UK is a conglomerate of people who are very accustomed to being fucked in their liberty hole
>>
>>133951970
Why are they demanding air gun owners to "surrender" their guns, when air guns in fact don't even require a license and are perfectly legal?
>>
>>133954342
Oh and more importantly, who the fuck is actually surrendering them?
To me this is equivalent to the government urging people to surrender their spoons and the people actually doing it.
>>
>>133953743
If you work in the woods apparently it's mandatory to carry a gun for safety, for my job I'm allowed to carry a gun if I want, I just need to get my licence I've been planning on it.
>>
>>133954342
We do actually need a license for an airgun in Scotland now.
>>
>>133951970
Its kinda of funny. I don't know how this image happened. All of my interactions with Scotts online has been with progressives, faggots, goths etc. Ive not met one that is traditional or based that is actually a resident.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.