[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Torah maintains that the righteous Gentiles of all nations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Judaism.jpg (16KB, 385x261px) Image search: [Google]
Judaism.jpg
16KB, 385x261px
>The Torah maintains that the righteous Gentiles of all nations (those observing the Seven Laws of Noah, listed below) have a place in the World to Come. But not all religious Gentiles earn eternal life by virtue of observing their religion:
>While it is recognized that Moslems worship the same God that we do (though calling him Allah, He is the same God of Israel), even those who follow the tenets of their religion cannot be considered righteous in the eyes of God, because they do not accept that the Written Torah in the hands of the Jews today is the original Torah handed down by God and they do not accept the Seven Laws of Noah as binding on them.
>While the Christians do generally accept the Hebrew Bible as truly from God, many of them (those who accept the so-called divinity of Jesus) are idolaters according to the Torah, punishable by death, and certainly will not enjoy the World to Come. But it is not just being a member of a denomination in which the majority are believers in the Trinity that is idolatry, but personal idolatrous practice, whatever the individual's affiliation.

Why do Christians continue to believe in idolatrous Trinity?
>>
File: 1497916341372.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1497916341372.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>133951050
fuck off moshe
>>
This might help you along.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13537-shekinah

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10618-memra
>>
>>133951050
Guess we will all find out in the end huh. My problem with Christianity as a whole is that we have this idea that Jesus forgives us from our sins so we can go and live like hell. That clearly isnt in scripture if anyone actually read it. That being said Jesus is the only way, muslims are in deep trouble and jews will be redeemed in their time (Although its going to be rough for them too)
>>
>>133951050
The "trinity" is an unbibical word there is only one God,

>Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mark 12:29

God is a spirit and a part of his spirit manifested in the flesh as Jesus

>God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:24

>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1 Timothy 3:16
>>
>>133951050
>gentiles
>humans
kek
>>
>>133951050
>have a place
I don't have a place, I fucking own the goddamn place.

>Why do Christians continue to believe in idolatrous Trinity?
Because it's SubJudaism 2.0 for poor
>>
>>133951050
jidf shilling hard today huh , who gives a shit
>don't reply , sage and hide thread to drown it
>>
>>133951381
My attention span is limited to 100 characters so make your point

>>133951647
>The "trinity" is an unbibical
True
>>
>>133952606
Memra:

>"The Word," in the sense of the creative or directive word or speech of God manifesting His power in the world of matter or mind; a term used especially in the Targum as a substitute for "the Lord" when an anthropomorphic expression is to be avoided.

John was a contemporary of Philo of Alexandria, who described the "word of God" using the Jewish "memra". John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

According to the Jewish customs of the Targums, it would read:

In the beginning was the Memra ( the creative or directive word or speech of God manifesting His power in the world of matter or mind), and the Memra was with God, and the Memra was God.

The shekinah (the majestic presence or manifestation of God which has descended to "dwell" among men) is what is meant by the Holy Spirit by Christians.

These three, God, His Memra, and His Shekinah, are expressed the Trinity.
>>
>>133951050
>shilling
>>
>>133951647
>The "trinity" is an unbibical
>http://biblehub.com/john/10-30.htm
>I and the Father are one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.