[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is this a temporary thing? He's going to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1499321544768.jpg (121KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1499321544768.jpg
121KB, 1024x682px
So, is this a temporary thing?

He's going to get rid of (((THEM))) right?
>>
>>133914866
They're based tho
>>
>>133915020

Not as based as my wife's black boyfriend

MAGA brother
>>
>>133914866
>Steve bannon
>Dina powell
>Jewish

I think whoever made this just put jew stars over all the unknown guys heads
>>
>>133914866
he doesn't look happy to be around the Jew
>>
There seems to be a struggle behind the scenes, and for a while (around the Syria bombing) it seemed like /ourguys/ had been defeated. Remember those weird hostage videos Trump made? But now the momentum seems to have swung firmly back in our direction. It's going to be fascinating one day to read about all the behind the scenes drama
>>
>>133915111
SHILADAY
>>
>>133915020
FIRST POST BEST POST
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>133914866
Jews are objectively the best in the world in almost all domains because they are head and shoulder above your ilk in terms of intellectual merit and in terms of culture (their culture is designed to make them successful whereas yours is designed to make you lazy and complacent). They are the best for the job. They're staying.
>>
>He fell for the "Trump is a Nazi" meme
lel You actually thought Trump was going to remove the Jews from power? You fell for CNN's bullshit exactly the same way in which all the retarded lefties fell for it. Congratulations.
Trump is a Jew puppet and this has been known since before day 1. Trump was never going to bring about the RAHOWA like you larpers so desperately wanted.
>>
>>133914866
This picture is wildly inaccurate. Delete.
>>
>>133914866
kek I remember when I realized Obama was controlled too.
>>
File: cnn_racist_nepotism.jpg (270KB, 752x980px) Image search: [Google]
cnn_racist_nepotism.jpg
270KB, 752x980px
>>133915594

If everyone was as racistly nepotistic as Jews are nations would not function at all.
>>
>>133915629
This basically.
He was known to be a fucked up choice since day 1. At least before the_donald fanatics migrated here. He was meme'd for shits and giggles because of the butthurt happenings it would bring.
Everyone knew he was a kike lover otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_9012.jpg (132KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9012.jpg
132KB, 1024x675px
>>133914866
Nope, but trump is just the beginning.
>>
>>133916241
>nations would be great at last.
FTFY
>>
>>133915137
there is no jewish star over bannon's head, it's on muller's
>>
>>133914866
if you keep jews out of a room, they'll be outside of the door plotting against you.
>>
>>133915594
jews sit on the merit and ingenuity of white christian society without which they would only bring chaos and warfare
>>
>>133914866
Why does pol pretend that every jew wants to end the whites and shit? Do you guys really think that the german jews starving in the holocaust were evil? jesus christ, just because somebody is a jew or muslim or black doesnt mean he wants to end you.
Most of the three are pretty ok people.
>>
>>133914866
maybe after the war with iran
>>
>>133914866
no sane father would hand over his daughter to a jew
>>
>>133914866
Jews are America, bub
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.