[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the dumbest thing ive seen all day, the creator of &

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

this is the dumbest thing ive seen all day, the creator of "Pepe" (((Matt Furie))) started a fundraiser to resurrect Pepe in a new cartoon as a character to spread love and tolerance. In his words "Our aim is to resurrect Pepe the Frog in a new comic book reclaiming his status as a universal symbol for peace, love, and acceptance."

the initial goal was $10,000 but its already raised almost 30k and still has 15 days left to go...

. "But now I’d like to bring him back, and I’d like to ask your help in funding a new zine celebrating a resurrected Pepe, one that shall shine a light in all this darkness and feel good again." -Matt Furie

hhahahahahahahhahaahhahahaha

which of you cucks donated to this fag?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>133911122
he cant fight a god. praise kek.
witnessed.
>>
Well, /pol/ what do you propose we should do?
>>
File: 1478263216251.jpg (132KB, 805x542px) Image search: [Google]
1478263216251.jpg
132KB, 805x542px
>>133913480
Nothing, these people still don't understand how memes work. The stronger they push Pepe, the further our message reaches.
>>
>>133911122
We will photo shop the comic and bend pepe to our will. Pepe is ours no matter how much money they put into it.
>>
>>133911122
"thanks for the money, now I'll spend 10 years and shit out a doodle now and then to show you how i'm progressing"
>>
>>133911122
Those retards got the lips wrong
>>
>>133911122
dumb fuck trying to juice some money at his publicly own creation... stupid, and retarded people who support this stupid kid
>>
The artist of smug pepe is the true owner of the meme in its current iteration.
>>
>>133911122
>Pepe the frog was just a simple cartoon frog, those damn n*zis turned him into a symbol of HATE and BIGOTRY!!!!
>Pepe was a universal symbol for peace, love and acceptance, we will help him reclaim this status!!!
Which backstory is it, Matt?
>>
File: 129791361353.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
129791361353.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>implying he isn't just doing the dance on purpose to get money from dumb liberals
>>
>>133913480
memes are fads you stupid fuck
mods should ban every frogposter these have become reddit tier
>>
We waz peace frogs and sheit, dude, weed, man
>>
>>133911122
If Mat wants to play this way. Then we make our Pepe with German m42 helmet on him and be done with it.
>>
>>133911122
this is a good thing, the more pepe content there is, the stronger Kek gets, Kek is Kek, it doesn't have a political idealogy
>>
>>133922107
yes yes no refunds indeed
>>
>>133911122

Only a failed artist resists the direction his creation takes. He doesn't have to go full 1488 but he could have a better attitude. Just look at Ben Garrison.
>>
>>133911122

it's kind of funny that assigning your own message to Pepe has been a thing for years yet his very own creator is just now coming up to speed.

Fuck him and his dumb money-grabbing tactics.
>>
Not gonna lie: I got total ASMR sensations from the Kickstarter vid.
>>
>>133911122
(((He))) just wants a payday. How hard can it be to create a 4-panel with three babby Pepe facial templates and some context. Autists on here are doing it daily.
>>
>>133911122
Just meme it.
We need more ammo and he's willing to supply it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.