[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What some some simple, subtle red pills to drop to liberal friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Pepe.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>
>>133909104

ask them if they would want interfere with natural selection
>>
File: 1488145830784.png (1023KB, 942x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1488145830784.png
1023KB, 942x1154px
>>133909104
>>
>Soviets send spies
>>yes I completely agree to this, of course the cold war happened
>They didn't leave when the wall fell
And suddenly every lefty everywhere is denying the cold war and trying to convince you Soviets didn't actually send spies to universities and media organisations.

This immediate denial after being led is brainwashing. It becomes very obvious.
>>
>>133909104
> Watching movies with friends
> Put on Lord of the Rings
> "Man, it seems like the Hobbits are really peaceful and isolated from a lot of evils in Middle Earth"
> It seems like their simple, traditional lifestyle is worth protecting."
> "Aragorn is a great leader, clearly at the top of the hierarchy and a deserving king."
etc. etc.
Long movies too, plenty of pills to drop.
>>
Water displaces more volume as ice than a liquid. If the ice caps melt, sea levels will stay the same or drop. Put an ice cube in a glass of water. When it melts cup will be less full.
You're welcome.
>>
>>133909928
>what are glaciers not in the water
>>
>>133909998
They will make up for the sea levels dropping due to the massive floating ice sheets lowering the sea levels. That's why I said "stay the same". There is far more floating ice than glaciers.
>>
>>133909104
Another one that seems to work is to appeal to their emotions, or more effectively their held common sense beliefs.

> Abortion is wrong, I know because my daughter would be heartbroken going through that. I would never make someone go through with one unless absolutely necessary.
> Well honestly, I would prefer having a child that looks a bit like me. Otherwise it'd be a little weird.
>>
>>133909104
I tell them that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
File: 1495853544953.jpg (32KB, 336x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495853544953.jpg
32KB, 336x346px
>>133909104
the immigration issue is an economic one

diversity is really double speak for importing slave wage labor into the country, and its often not that diverse at all, but only consisting of particular ethnic or racial groups that are generally submissive to poor working and labor conditions.

"It is not a rainbow, it is only the cheapest colors of the rainbow"
>>
>>133909928
I know you're only trolling and pretending to be retarded, but I've spoken to a lot of rural and suburban retards who actually believe that it's the ice melting that will cause the sea level to rise, and not the thermal expansion of the oceans caused by global warming.

There are some fucked up niggers out there.
>>
>>133910386
>Well honestly, I would prefer having a child that looks a bit like me. Otherwise it'd be a little weird.
this will get sniffed out ASAP, a better and actually more forward thing to say is "I just feel like it's a little tragic that the unique traits of people from my country are becoming rare"
girls love being unique so this turns them on to the idea of not destroying real diversity by mixing. indeed, what is more unique than a naturally blue eyed blonde girl? Literally no other kind of person on earth. Ultra dark black people aren't as rare but they deserve to exist too and mixing destroys them.
>>
>>133910897
http://smithplanet.com/stuff/iceandwater.htm

> Let's assume the same ice cube as our first scenario (mass of 10 grams and volume of 10.9cm^3) and very salty water with a density of 1.05g/cm^3. Archimedes' Principle 1 applies, so we know the ice cube will displace a volume of salt water that weighs 10 grams. Using the formula we determine that 10 grams of salt water with density of 1.05g/cm^3 will have a volume of about 9.5cm^3 (10g/1.05g/cm^3 = 9.52cm^3). As before, you can't fit a 10.9cm^3 ice cube in a 9.5cm^3 space, so 1.4cm^3 (about 13%) of the ice cube will float above the surface. It makes sense that the ice cube would float higher in salt water because of the salt water's higher density.

> Once melted to fresh water, the ice cube will take the same volume as before (10cm^3), but it was dispersing only 9.5cm^3 of water space when floating, so the water level will rise to account for the additional .5cm^3. This is a fairly small amount (only about 5% of the volume of the melted water), but it's notable.
>>
File: IMG_2722.gif (31KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.gif
31KB, 411x480px
>>133909104
Jew pill, even lefty libs will not be brainwashed enough to ignore it, from there the redpilling expands on its self
>>
Mention "decadence" as a real term historians use to describe the "decay" phase of a society. Once they understand that it's not a term originating in the Bible belt they'll feel freer to start noticing societal decadence around them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.